Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! (3518 Views)

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / What Does A Side Chick Have That Wife Doesn't Have ??? / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by LoveJesus87(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by LoveJesus87(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by NoahHadNoArk: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2023
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks …….dear Husband, do not ignore the signs.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Jeon(f): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2023
how can you love a gender that doesn't love you or love themselves?
Gender that sees you as sexual objects and nothing else.

.cheesy

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by LoveJesus87(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

.cheesy
Don't generalise nw, haha
Not all men are like that...
Me am looking for who to love
Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by marlow1962(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2023
Foolish guy, he's even laughing.

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Jeon(f): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Don't generalise nw, haha Not all men are like that... Me am looking for who to love
What happened to the person's name on your handle?
He wants you to love him the most.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Anabosee(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

.cheesy
how do you sleep at night?

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Jeon(f): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Anabosee:
how do you sleep at night?
How do humans sleep at night?.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by LoveJesus87(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

What happened to the person's name on your handle?

He wants you to love him the most.
wow nice one grin
But I already love him the most and he knows!!! cheesy

Am talking about 'it is not good for a man to be alone...' sad

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Jeon(f): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2023
LoveJesus87:
wow nice one grin
But I already love him the most and he knows!!! cheesy

Am talking about 'it is not good for a man to be alone...' sad
It is very good for a man to be alone.
Remember "Men don't need love or a woman to live " neither benefit anything from being with the other person "

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by SoNature(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks …….dear Husband, do not ignore the signs.

You don't necessarily need a woman to love you because feelings fade away. In fact, most women don't marry men they love, they marry those that are ready.

Just make sure you have a sensible woman from a good family willing to do the work of building your marriage with you.

Marriage can be overwhelming for both partners, especially when kids are involved. However, you need a committed lady to stay and build a home with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by talk2hb1(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2023
You don’t need a woman’s love, all you need from them is respect.
Know This and Know Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by honour7: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2023
Women say the opposite of what they mean, know this and have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by pendusky(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
When a lady says Yes she mean No and vice versa, I just love the fact that u guys dey gist dey play cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by oguns222: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

.cheesy

If you present yourself as a sexual object, we will use you as a sexual object. Is that simple

4 Likes

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Jeon(f): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
oguns222:

If you present yourself as a sexual object, we will use you as a sexual object. Is that simple

Stroy for the gods.
Men can /will sexualize you no matter how you carry yourself as a woman or your dressing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Anny69: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

.cheesy
Thank you o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Jeon(f): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
cool

Anny69:
Thank you o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by oguns222: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

Stroy for the gods.
Men can /will sexualize you no matter how you carry yourself as a woman or your dressing.

There are around 2 billion men on earth; how many of them have sexualised you?

If this is the kind of men you attract, then there is something wrong with you.

The quality of your life and your carriage will determine the kind of people you attract.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by saasala(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
marlow1962:
Foolish guy, he's even laughing.

Yes, because he knows it is "Cruise" the wife is catching and not serious one bit. Na so two of them dey play.

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Jeon(f): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
All those things where you talk nah wash.

There are 2 billion men on Earth same women, and them have be sexual by men from billion of men.

oguns222:

There are around 2 billion men on earth; how many of them have sexualised you?

If this is the kind of men you attract, then there is something wrong with you.

The quality of your life and your carriage will determine the kind of people you attract.
Use Nl as e.g. Your gender are sexualing every woman here. What did we do or how do we carried ourselves that leads to that?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by oguns222: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

There are 2 billion men on Earth same women, and them have be sexual by men from billion of men.

You are still saying rubbish.

Show me evidence of the 2 billion men on earth sexualizing all the females they come across

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by Jeon(f): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
oguns222:

You are still saying rubbish.

Show me evidence of the 2 billion men on earth sexualizing all the females they come across

You're just saying rubbish.
Those rape cases happening are done to females by aliens right?
The cases between Kim Oprah and a male twitter user happened out Earth right?.

You are definitely blind and I won't bother myself.

Go back to your post if you want more evidence.

11 Likes

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by oguns222: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

You're just saying rubbish.
Those rape cases happening are done to females by aliens right?
The cases between Kim Oprah and a male twitter user happened out Earth right?.

You are definitely blind and I won't bother myself.

Go back to your post if you want more evidence.

And all the 2 billion men on earth are involved in the rape cases, right?

Because you hear of some men raping women, it means all men rape women.

You sound more stupid by the minute. How old are you? Your stupid childish reasoning is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by LoveJesus87(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
SoNature:

You don't necessarily need a woman to love you because feelings fade away. In fact, most women don't marry men they love, they marry those that are ready.

Just make sure you have a sensible woman from a good family willing to do the work of building your marriage with you.

Marriage can be overwhelming for both partners, especially when kids are involved. However, you need a committed lady to stay and build a home with you.
hmmm words of wisdom....

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by LoveJesus87(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

It is very good for a man to be alone.
Remember "Men don't need love or a woman to live " neither benefit anything from being with the other person "
lol says who??
u are very funny o
Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by LoveJesus87(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
talk2hb1:
You don’t need a woman’s love, all you need from them is respect.
Know This and Know Peace!
you have a good point but I thought love is important so that she doesn't cheat on you
Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by lordnkem000(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

Use Nl as e.g. Your gender are sexualing every woman here. What did we do or how do we carried ourselves that leads to that?
But I didn't sexualize you my friend, you have so much hate for men and you use it to ill advice fellow women and it is bad. Jeon my friend
Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by imagrg(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sex talks...
Men with preeks...
Women with kpekus...
Then love comes in between and they make love.
Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by SPAMBOX7: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2023
He get some kind things man no suppose dey discuss with woman.
Re: Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! by talk2hb1(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2023
LoveJesus87:
you have a good point but I thought love is important so that she doesn't cheat on you
Woman Cheating is a form of disrespect!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors / Ugly Girls Have Ugly Friends Too. / Big Mama's Looking For Young Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.