Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,988 members, 7,956,687 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First (9364 Views)

Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Festy4u(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
TimiRume:
People share bikes in other parts of Nigeria? grin

I tell you, that stuff is crazy. You stop a bike, negotiate price and sit on it and the next thing you see the rider negotiating with someone else to sit behind you! What sort of rubbish dat! Such don't happened in most part of SS states.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Olibboy: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Olibboy:
environment determined
environment determined
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by javaRookie: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Here in the South East it is a norm for guys to stay behind and nothing is atributed to it. Maybe its because of 1 negotiation per bike. Like if I and my classmate are going to take bike, no other passenger is taken aboard until we drop. Its the norm here.
Hmm a girl sitting behind me in a bike can never happen. What nonsense its so absurd and unheard of in the South East o!
As in me come dey middle make girl enta my back? I dey crase?
Even if say na my elder sis. Las las we board diff bike. Ha No! It can neva happen. Its a form of shame to the guy. We use am yab one of my G wey enta middle and gal come dey bak till we comot skul da year.

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by EasternActivist: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
TimiRume:

Just reading this exposé for the first time?? shocked
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Okoyeebo: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
dreamworld:

It's ikeja ur village, go to a typical Yoruba village try go to a village in the east and compare things, u will see that yoruba land is backwards, forget
Lagos was built with resources from old Eastern region as a formal nigerian capital territory, also by the collective effort of Nigerians because it's also cosmopolitan city,
Go and research
No Yoruba city is comparable to eastern cities,
I don't blame you,you haven't been out of ur brown roof before

Now, let me cure your inbred stupidity.

Firstly, Ikeja was NEVER an FCT. The federal capital territory in Lagos covered parts of Lagos and not all parts. You can find out parts included and parts excluded. I am not responsible for your illiteracy.

Secondly, Ikeja wasn't built with oil money but with cocoa money. The industrial clusters in Ogba, Aginubgbi, Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Oregun, etc all in Ikeja were established by the Western Region. When this was going on, what were your fathers doing?

Thirdly, you say Ikeja was developed with SS oil money but it would interest you to note that in the early 60s when Ibadan had TV and Awolowo flew by helicopter to the present day SS, he went to a school and the kids were running around Unclad.

As at when Awolowo was sponsoring free education establishing cocoa and palm plantations, what were your leaders doing? Azikiwe stole money and used it to establish ACB Bank. Where is the bank today?

The products of Awolowo's free education are top shots globally and the short-sightedness of your leaders ensured that an illiterate like you doesn't know that Ikeja wasn't part of the Federal capital territory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by dreamworld: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Now, let me cure your inbred stupidity.

Firstly, Ikeja was NEVER an FCT. The federal capital territory in Lagos covered parts of Lagos and not all parts. You can find out parts included and parts excluded. I am not responsible for your illiteracy.

Secondly, Ikeja wasn't built with oil money but with cocoa money. The industrial clusters in Ogba, Aginubgbi, Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Oregun, etc all in Ikeja were established by the Western Region. When this was going on, what were your fathers doing?

Thirdly, you say Ikeja was developed with SS oil money but it would interest you to note that in the early 60s when Ibadan had TV and Awolowo flew by helicopter to the present day SS, he went to a school and the kids were running around Unclad.

As at when Awolowo was sponsoring free education establishing cocoa and palm plantations, what were your leaders doing? Azikiwe stole money and used it to establish ACB Bank. Where is the bank today?

The products of Awolowo's free education are top shots globally and the short-sightedness of your leaders ensured that an illiterate like you doesn't know that Ikeja wasn't part of the Federal capital territory.
Go and develop yoruba land and stop claiming lagos everytime,
You people hardly build houses in your place
Go to yorubaland, all you see is ancient building with brown roof and dust everywhere all you so is to come to lagos and be claiming lagos,

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Okoyeebo: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
dreamworld:

Go and develop yoruba land and stop claiming lagos everytime,
You people hardly build houses in your place
Go to yorubaland, all you see is ancient building with brown roof, all you so is to come to lagos and be claiming lagos,

Ogun State IGR is more than all your worthless states put together.

Let them sell the useless states in your region and use the money to buy coal tar to repair the roads in your area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by dreamworld: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Let them sell the useless states in your region and use the money to buy coal tar to repair the roads in your area.
Channel your grievances to your people, tell them to go develop ur barren brown roof yorubaland full of ancient structures, and stop claiming lagos,

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by enambobo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Okoyeebo:

I honestly don't know what you guys gain arguing irrelevant issues like this.
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Dammylois(f): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
I traveled to Ibadan for the first time this October and discovered bike men carry two passengers...I was in shock o. I won't even share a bike for any reason here
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Olibboy: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Dammylois:
I traveled to Ibadan for the first time this October and discovered bike men carry two passengers...I was in shock o. I won't even share a bike for any reason here
if yhu can pay for two...the bike man will carry only yhu

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04
femi4:
Its improper to sandwich a lady in between two guys
What makes it improper?
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04
TimiRume:
Which part are u in?
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04
tayo60:
As said, d lady sits at d back to avoid her breasts hitting d rider. U know some okada riders catch their fun when a lady's breast touches them, at times they deliberately enter potholes so as to tap current from her breasts. Also when a guy sits at her back, d guy's dick will be touching her butt and some even av erection. That was how a guy embarrassed himself one day. The lady sat at d middle and before he got down, he has ejaculated on the lady's butt and his trousers. So that's y ladies don't sit at d middle when on okada here in the west.
West men dick no get control?
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04
AmazingELixir:
grin

I first saw the trend When I was transferred to Lagos I was bewildered Initially I thought maybe the guys first hopped in the bike and the ladies much later until I observed ladies coming down for guys to enter first...had to ask why.....the lady I ask told me " my broda leavam ooh d kind thing women dey see for some men hand nobi small"...she actually said some men get erection just by sitting behind women and some even go as far as poking the ladies with their fully erect phalluses!...

I nearly fainted with laughter, hard as it seem to believe it's actually true.
Bit the lady won't poke him with her bwest ?
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by femi4: 11:44pm On Feb 04
Akuruoulo:

What makes it improper?
To avoid inappropriate touch and other form of sexual harassment
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 9:49am On Feb 10
femi4:
To avoid inappropriate touch and other form of sexual harassment
U SIMPle men are the cause of many things to be honest.
Don't women inappropriately touch men ?
Don't women sexually harass men ?
So women sitting behind a man will make sexual harassment stop because it's only men who harass women sexually

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by femi4: 11:34am On Feb 10
Akuruoulo:

U SIMPle men are the cause of many things to be honest.
Don't women inappropriately touch men ?
Don't women sexually harass men ?
So women sitting behind a man will make sexual harassment stop because it's only men who harass women sexually
Your head is full of beans.

Men are attracted by what they see and that justifies why we have more men rapists than women
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Badmashiii: 12:01pm On Feb 10
Okoyeebo:

This is the type of nonsense that comes up when someone comes from Igboland into Lagos and lands at Jibowu.

Better look at your gala carton before they steal all your gala away.

Omo see finishing...This is what i call FATALITY.

Anyways ,if your gala still remain share am give everybody wey comment for this thread. No worry i go pay you so dat you go go rest for house.
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10
femi4:
Your head is full of beans.

Men are attracted by what they see and that justifies why we have more men rapists than women
Ur people have more male rapist.
Most male child were raped than female child , but no one cares
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by femi4: 5:34pm On Feb 10
Akuruoulo:

Ur people have more male rapist.
Most male child were raped than female child , but no one cares
Check the stat of male child rape victim to female

Now, check the overall rape victims, male vs female
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by inkon: 5:57pm On Feb 10
tayo60:
As said, d lady sits at d back to avoid her breasts hitting d rider. U know some okada riders catch their fun when a lady's breast touches them, at times they deliberately enter potholes so as to tap current from her breasts. Also when a guy sits at her back, d guy's dick will be touching her butt and some even av erection. That was how a guy embarrassed himself one day. The lady sat at d middle and before he got down, he has ejaculated on the lady's butt and his trousers. So that's y ladies don't sit at d middle when on okada here in the west.

Wow.....
Things are really different in the West.
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20
inkon:

Wow.....
Things are really different in the West.

West are likely gonna simp.
Reason they are pure cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 4:06am On May 27
TimiRume:
Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 4:08am On May 27
Alexaonfleek:
But on a serious note,as a lady I feel uncomfortable when I'm squashed between the bike man and another male passenger.worst is if the man is potbellied angry
Sometimes I just look for a bike man with a female passenger too

Far better
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 4:10am On May 27
tayo60:
Weak men is the reason.
Nothing much
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Akuruoulo(m): 4:13am On May 27
segunoz:
must everything be about sex?

i will tell you this, most of such occurrences take place when a woman is going somewhere and the bike she is able to get has two strangers. She would feel safer at the back than if she was sandwiched in between two men she has never seen before. especially with the rate at which pple are being used for rituals.
No
dont be ignorant.
Because women are not into rituals too.
The girl can still be his agent
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:09am On May 27
So people share bike like a bus in the south west shocked

Like I will board a bike then the driver will later stop to carry another stranger with me?

This is one of the strangest shit ever, I mean who started this nonsense and what other part of Nigeria is this practiced?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? / Women Decorate Their BOOBS (pictures) / What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.