Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad (16972 Views)

NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE / Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by michoim(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Exactly my point
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by MostHated: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Firefire:

Why not simply ask Mr. Jubrin Buhary to come to TV and address Nigerians?

Lol. You said someone is fake, what is he supposed to do? Does he have a stored DNA somewhere that he is supposed to pick up, and do a test on National TV for you see if it corresponds? If that is even done, you won't still believe, because you will question the rationale for storing the DNA in the first place and dispute its authenticity.

Even if the man comes to your house to address you, that hate in you won't make you see reason... That's why he doesn't send you at all... Keep hating and dying inside for all he cares, while he remains at the villa...Come 2019, you will be shocked... He will still win. You guys have hated the guy from the beginning, and you will hate him to the end, and he knows that, so there is no need wasting precious time explaining anything to you...

Be typing Jibril up and down here while you probably don't even have a PVC.

JIBRIL TILL 2023! Haters please keep hating.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2018
My tribe "IGBO" is the most foolish and useless tribe in the world, in fact we Igbos are mad.
Abeg no be me talk am oo, Na our brother called
UWAZURUIKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Friend01(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:
Yet this so called group have failed to address a single evidence out of many raised by MNK. How is Buhari now shorter than his former self? A simple question, but they'll start beating about the bush. psychiatric , mental, cloning, and all sorts of rubbish.

Address just one evidence, they can't.

I believe this is not the real you speaking.
It is your clone.
You have to give me evidence that it is the real you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Friend01:

I believe this is not the real you speaking.
It is your clone.
You have to give me evidence that it is the real you.
Hahahaha grin cheesy
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by TruthinAction: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:
When God makes you become so fresh and handsome after your illness that your haters became so confused and mentally deranged suddenly! cheesy

He became so young and shorter. What a miracle?

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Friend01(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2018
Firefire:

Why not simply ask Mr. Jubrin Buhary to come to TV and address Nigerians?

Why don't you come on live TV so, we can know you are not the fake a Firefire.
It is very simple.
Hiding under a moniker with no known face or even an address makes me doubt if you are real or you are probably robot or a clone.
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2018
I Namachicken cownu, I'm a coward nd am less consigned about the dead of the useless idiotic Pigs of Biafrud. The most painful things that ever happens to me, is the dead of my precious Dog called "JACK".
No be me talk am oo
Na MAZI BABA OO

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by TruthinAction: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Some Nigerians in the Diaspora have said the reports that President Muhammadu Buhari is an impostor known as Jubrin from Sudan is "mischievous".

In a statement on Sunday, the Nigerians in Diaspora Monitoring Group (NDMG) said those behind the rumour need "psychiatric attention".

A statement by Francis Adeka, on behalf of the group, read: “The claim is being bolstered with a poor rendition and understanding of scientific procedures like cloning, face transplant among others, which proves that those that are carrying this fake news need mental intervention.

“The fake claim would have been considered humorous, but for the fact that it has attained the first position of the most ridiculous and hare-brained in the annals of conspiracy theories. It is a story meant to prey on the gullible by reason of limited mental capacity, whose numbers seem to be increasing on daily basis. Sadly, those peddling the fake news about cloning have even lesser mental capacity than the people they are deceiving.

“The leading organisation on cloning was categorical in stating that gene cloning is the most common type of cloning done by researchers at the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI). NHGRI researchers have not cloned any mammals and NHGRI does not clone humans."

The group further stated that proponents of the fallacy are using a "1997 Sci-Fi thriller, Face/Off, as prop in their illogical argument saying there has been a face swap between Buhari and Jubrin".

“In the medical world, there has been a handful of partial and full face transplants, but the recipients of the face transplant look nothing like the donors; and of course the new faces come with some level of distortion with the risk of rejection for which the patients take a cocktail of mediation for life,” the statement read.

“Even more childish is the flipping and reversing of photographs of President Buhari to claim that one version is right-handed, while the other is left-handed, which is a photo trick that is achievable with the most basic photo editing software.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/03/those-claiming-buhari-jubril-need-psychiatric-attention-say-nigerians-abroad

Stop deceiving yourself. The evidences are so overwhelming. The truth cannot hide for too long. Just because the north wants to hold on to power, they can go to this length to commit this terrible crime. Even the death certificate does not speak anything. Nigeria is indeed full of deceitful and wicked men. God will expose all those behind this. If he is the one, let him do a nation wide broadcast. Let him submit himself to interrogation by press men. Let us confirm his height. Let him do a DNA test. The allegations are so weighty that it cannot just be swept under the carpet by reigning insults.

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by MightySparrow: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Stupid Peoples Party
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2018
TruthinAction:

Stop deceiving yourself. The evidences are so overwhelming. The truth cannot hide for too long. Just because the north wants to hold on to power, they can go to this length to commit this terrible crime. Even the death certificate does not speak anything. Nigeria is indeed full of deceitful and wicked men. God will expose all those behind this. If he is the one, let him do a nation wide broadcast. Let him submit himself to interrogation by press men. Let us confirm his height. Let him do a DNA test. The allegations are so weighty that it cannot just be swept under the carpet by reigning insults.
The good thing about all these is that, NOW, we know the mad people among us!
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Numerouno94(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2018
This Greenland Dude Pls B Careful.Stop Using Bible Verses To Support Ur President.Dnt Tempt God.Support Ur Pmb Anyway U Wish But Stop Using Verses Frm Bible To Make Ur Point.Nt Even Sure Ur A Xtain.
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Sgbate(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:
Yet this so called group have failed to address a single evidence out of many raised by MNK. How is Buhari now shorter than his former self? A simple question, but they'll start beating about the bush. psychiatric , mental, cloning, and all sorts of rubbish.

the question is, can he really be cloned, how possible is that?
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Friend01(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Bros, seriously speaking, who even knows if it is the real NK speaking from abroad.
He might be the clone after many months of disappearance.
And we all know what most of these people claimed when their coward messiah was incommunicado for many months because of how ferocious the python danced through their passage.

When they dish it out, they think other people are fools like them not knowing nobody has monopoly over manipulation.

Let them come out we are ready to match them word for word, insult for insult, teeth for teeth, and whatever weapon they wield at us. We will show them?

Dem dey learn. Dem go soon see Oba.
I be Edo guy.
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by apholaryn: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2018
Numerouno94:
This Greenland Dude Pls B Careful.Stop Using Bible Verses To Support Ur President.Dnt Tempt God.Support Ur Pmb Anyway U Wish But Stop Using Verses Frm Bible To Make Ur Point.Nt Even Sure Ur A Xtain.
Issokay! one of the fanatics don land

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Friend01:

Bros, seriously speaking, who even knows if it is the real NK speaking from abroad.
He might be the clone after many months of disappearance.
And we all know what most of these people claimed when their coward messiah was incommunicado for many months because of how ferocious the python danced through their passage.

When they dish it out, they think other people are fools like them not knowing nobody has monopoly over manipulation.

Let them come out we are ready to match them word for word, insult for insult, teeth for teeth, and whatever weapon they wield at us. We will show them?

Dem dey learn. Dem go soon see Oba.
I be Edo guy.
Lol cheesy, u be confirm guy my brother.
Na dem go tire.
They know there is nothing for them come FeBuhari 2019, so they keep coming with many propaganda that sounds so foolish and baseless, that even a 5 year old child will be like 'daddy, why are you so dull now?' grin.
Those guys are so pathetic.
SAI BABA jor better person!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by badman007(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Francis Adeka Is MAD!

That fool is speaking for himself. The more they try to deny, the more stupid they sound.

We know there was an attempt of this sort when Yar Adua died. They have perfected their craft this time. Aisha Buhari and whoever is involved in this play must face justice.

This is Treason. Threat to our national security.
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2018
badman007:
Francis Adeka Is MAD!

That fool is speaking for himself. The more they try to deny, the more stupid they sound.

We know there was an attempt of this sort when Yar Adua died. They have perfected their craft this time. Aisha Buhari and whoever is involved in this play must face justice.

This is Treason. Threat to our national security.
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Laido: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Honestly Nigerians need to sharpen up haha.. They should go & google search the first cloned mammal and see how she looks like. There's nothing like cloning anywhere

I personally believe APC is playing a game here. I won't say more than this for now. Keep watching what will later sup!

Donald Duke is my Candidate tho!
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by badman007(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Tell your paymasters they cannot intimidate everyone into silence. Not everyone is blinded by your religious hate and fear.
The truth would surly prevail. I blame GEJ for failing to carry out a thorough investigation after the death of Yar Adua. We all saw what was happening.
Don't sit there and call everyone mad because you chose to close your eyes to reality..
This is the beginning of a very dangerous precedence, ignore at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by badman007(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Laido:
Honestly Nigerians need to sharpen up haha.. They should go & google search the first cloned mammal and see how she looks like. There's nothing like cloning anywhere

I personally believe APC is playing a game here. I won't say more than this for now. Keep watching what will later sup!

Donald Duke is my Candidate tho!

They used clone as a figure of speech. Google Body double. Or disguise. I don't know how to help you, where do I start?

Your ignorance is astounding. You deserve to be in bondage if you can't read between the lines here.

Poor quality of Nigerian education at its peak.
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by IbrahimDamola: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:
I Namachicken cownu, I'm a coward nd am less consigned about the dead of the useless idiotic Pigs of Biafrud. The most painful things that ever happens to me, is the dead of my precious Dog called "JACK".
No be me talk am oo
Na MAZI BABA OO

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by PeterUdeme: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2018
TruthinAction:

What 'evidence' are you talking about? mirrored image from nnamdi kanu? Are you this brainless?

Have you asked nnanmdi kanu who was obviously dead and cloned to prove himself? Where was he for over year?
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Bizibi(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:

GOD made my President so fresh and handsome that his enemies are saying he is cloned.
What a mighty God we serve! grin cheesy

The HOLY BOOK has predicted it thousand of years ago.

JOHN 9:9 says it all!
nor be only fresh.....all these nl hustlers

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2018
Oooo Uncle Green.
Good morning sir
TheGreenLand:

Okay Aunty Joy.
Good morning ma!

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by DateMynd44(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2018
oyatz:
Most of the mad people peddling the rumour of Jubrin Al Sudan are from a certain geopolitical part of Nigeria.
we all know them.
OSU's. Igbo's are the main problem of this country causing hatred and instigating chaos in this country
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Oblang(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:

Prove what? Is it the obviously flipped picture they should come and prove or the ones they are shamelessly comparing height without taking into consideration camera angle and positioning...
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by BabaEleko(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:

What was his height before and what is it now?
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by mechanics(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2018
True talk.
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by winj3: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2018
They are the ones who need medical attention, only a fool will not wish for something better than Buhari...anything is better than Buhari - even "Jubrin from Sudan"

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by oyoirabor: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:

You can say that again my brother.
They are so annoying and shameless.

You sound so irritating and frustrated.
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Kristokx(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Always wanting to be in the news why use Some ? How many people said it where’s the questionnaire who recorded the speech.... mtcheew “some of Nigeria’s abroad “ who gives a Bleep what some Nigerians abroad have to say when they are not suffering the same fate as us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May 29: Governors, Senators Gang Up Against Magu / I Will Defeat Any Igala Candidate - Yahaya Bello / Marafa: Some Angry Governors Plotting To Replace Oshiomhole With Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.