Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari (41648 Views)

Ogunlesi Reacts To "Jigawa Sharing N193 Billion To Pregnant, Lactating Women" / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by ashjay001(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2018
baba4dgirls:

The fact that most of you are mentioning me, means my message has been passed.

My dear, I'm more educated and intelligent that you are. I have read through your posts. cheesy

Terrorists everywhere.

Yeah! Intelligentsia! That's why u wrote a full blown page, all because a mog misyarned abt a satire!

Na ur type no allow person see roadsad
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by ashjay001(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2018
baba4dgirls:

The fact that most of you are mentioning me, means my message has been passed.

My dear, I'm more educated and intelligent that you are. I have read through your posts. cheesy

Terrorists everywhere.

Yeah! Intelligentsia! That's why u wrote a full blown page, all because a mog misyarned abt a satire!

Shebi dem dey teach intelligence for school undecided

Na ur type no allow person see roadsad
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by helinues: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2018
dipoowo:

He is one of the only Christian Clergy that speaks against Christian oppression and Killing by Buhari/Jubril.
And be careful so that you do not impose a curse on yourself and your generations yet unborn.
Find out about Moses and Kora in the Bible and be wise.

Only Christians speak ill of their leaders.

Watch this from an expert-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNpBlPPXO24

How come the that PMB suddenly look shorter?
Aisha mentioned something similar in the past too.

Let Buhari or Jubril Al-Sudani prove he is the authentic.
Period.

Tah, who wan curse me? Oyedepo.. Lol
Me serve the living God. Oyedepo is human like me so let him bring it on.

Buhari should prove what? That he is it Buhari? After how many statements to clarify that even the military showing him his old pics and he was able to recognized things that transpired.

Wait, do you believe in the cloning/swapping story?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Moukandjo: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2018
baba4dgirls:

Well, if you or your Imam are as intelligent as he is, then we would have less terrorists to deal with.

You muslims should focus on the terrorists you keep churning out anddrawing the country backward and leave the church out of your misery.

You BMC lots are so annoying. You are down talking a man because he asked the presidency to respond to an article?

The pastor is a Nigerian with the right to ask for response from a government. Trump wouldnt wait a day before giving a well detailed response to such issues.

The way you Muslims like to downtalk Christans but can take half of it, is annoying.

If this happened to Goodluck or any Christan, ai know you lots will even be protesting. If you have proof that he siphoned money why don't you bring it out. 30 naira brats everywhere.
The PDP sycophants are really the most unintelligent beings ever!
The man of god was ignorantly & unintelligently quoting a "satire" because of hate & asked the president to respond, & you think there's no problem? Do you know what a satire is?
Even though it's silly & unintelligent to bring up such mumu propaganda on a pulpit especially as it originated from an Nnamdi Kanu, he would have sounded a bit smarter if he'd even asked the president to respond to the rumour without trying to sound wise by dumbly quoting a freaking "satire"! It shows his level of intelligence!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by princfred(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2018
OrnamentOne:
I wonder why you guys are asking why he didn't see it was a satire.

Looks like you guys don't know that na for inside joke matter na im truth for dey come out. The writer of the said article in Tinubu's newspaper isn't being blamed if really he lied and aggravated things jokingly. He should have known that's an expensive joke, except of course, he feels there's some element of truth to it, hence the only way he could talk about this, or bring it to light was to infuse it into a satire.

This being said, Oyedepo only asked for evidence clarifications from the real President or Presidency. The rumors should be addressed at source. Show doubters what they have asked to see, or else, the rumor will keep being alive. Address the message rather than the messenger.
Thank you. Small thing they make mountain out of termites hill. A country this old yet the people will be reasoning like they are not exposed to modern day practices. Leaders dont even allow their citizens wail over trivial issues before they make necessary clarifications. This one a burning issue will be going on leaders go throw way face when some clarifications if any can do. Sometimes i wonder if they even know why they were elected and called leaders if not to calm situations and give insurance that all is/will be well or not.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by princfred(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:

If you say someone is stingy, it simply means you are also a thief. Call me whatever, I am more matured to engage in a abusive conversation.

Hypocrisy everywhere.

Peace!!
Who said someone is stingy Mbaka or Oyedepo?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by dipoowo(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2018
life2017:
Oyedepo disgraced himself.

The writer wrote a Satire for amusement. The purpose of the writer of the Article was to poke fun on those peddling the Jubrin Story .

Oyedepo was so full of hate that he could read the full article to understand what the writer is saying.

His hate blinded him.

It is clear there is financial benefits he used to enjoy under Jonathan govt that he is no longer getting.

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!!!
Let you and yours not pay for what you know nothing about.
Be careful!

Bishop Oyedepo is an ordained prophet over a generation.
He is a voice of the voiceless crying for intervention and God's vengeance.
And he cannot be silenced, not even under a full blown military junta.

Let Buhari clear himself, enough of all the avoidance.

It is an issue that can never be wished away without the Presidency facing it head on.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by helinues: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2018
princfred:
Who said someone is stingy Mbaka or Oyedepo?

Mbaka made the statements.

I condemned both statements from clergymen
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Wisdom03(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:
Oyedepo goofed.

That's simply an hate speech and if FG should order for his arrest now. Some people will be shouting

A whole G.O spewing this kind of rubbish.

My response to Mbaka, if you say someone is stingy, you are also a thief.

But Nigerians are funny sha

People who condemned Mbaka's statements are the same people supporting Oyedepo's statement

Meanwhile, those who applaused Mbaka are the one condemning this.

Double face people everywhere.

Hey guy i guess u should watch that video again
And not come here ranting nonesense please
Bishop only cited dat to use as a prayer point for Nigeria
Mind u he only called on d federal govt to debunk d rumours because if d rumours are wrong they would have debunked it
U can't be a president and u are accused of being cloned then u sit there and say nothing
Buhari should have debunked d rumours if it were not true
Please and please don't insult this man of God
Because u can attract a curse to urself
Thank u.....
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Good day sir/ma, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. Pls assist me as you deem fit. God bless you.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by dipoowo(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:

Tah, who wan curse me? Oyedepo.. Lol
Me serve the living God. Oyedepo is human like me so let him bring it on.

Buhari should prove what? That he is it Buhari? After how many statements to clarify that even the military showing him his old pics and he was able to recognized things that transpired.

Wait, do you believe in the cloning/swapping story?

In spiritual warfare you are a foetus compared to Bishop Oyedepo.
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!!!

Let you and yours not pay for what you know nothing about

Over-skill can kill a monkey oh!

Brotherly, Be careful.

You have be forewarned.

Case closed
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by princfred(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:

Mbaka made the statements.

I condemned both statements from clergymen

Mbaka made a statement and you are using it as part of/reason to condemn Oyedepo? Seriously, did you forget your brain somewhere? Wisper where so we can help you look for it na. And am even the one begging to leave this matter just so you don't continue sounding very............ exposing your........and bringing shame to your.............in public.

Fill in the blank spaces as you wish grin

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Wisdom03(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Caseless:
Oyedepo is a shaky dunderhead whose preoccupation is using his pulpit to attack Buhari. We seek no mutability from such a man of holy tricks whose consanguinity is stealing from the poor .

But seriously Bishop is an ordained minister of God
He is an anointed of God
Such statement that u wrote attracts a curse from God
Just be careful
Don't spew rubbish from ur mouth please

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by 7lives: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Caseless:

I have listened to many pastors in his level speak, I have never seen anyone among them who sounds so unintelligent like oyedepo. I really wonder how he swindle his church members despite being so shallow and unconvincing.

Oyedepo is a pastopreneur whose church was
used to siphon public funds in the past. That is not happening anymore, so we understand where his rage is coming from.

If you know how many times I have tried to understand what Oyedepo preach, I later quit and stop trying.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Gandollar(f): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:
Oyedepo goofed.

That's simply an hate speech and if FG should order for his arrest now. Some people will be shouting

People who condemned Mbaka's statements are the same people supporting Oyedepo's statement

Double-faced Nigerians everywhere just like their leader.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:
Oyedepo goofed.

How? Did Oyedepo ask any politician for money so what’s the comparison?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by helinues: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2018
princfred:
Mbaka made a statement and you are using it as part of/reason to condemn Oyedepo? Seriously, did you forget your brain somewhere? Wisper where so we can help you look for it na. And am even the one begging to leave this matter just so you don't continue sounding very............ exposing your........and bringing shame to your..............

Fill in the blank spaces as you wish grin

Accept one fact. You can never engage in a conversation without abusing others. You actually really need to work on that aspect.

May be when you work on that you can quote me.

Peace!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by winj3: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2018
Only in Nigeria, a 419 pastor using fake religion to dupe stupid Nigerians....accuse a lifeless president of being a clone grin grin grin
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Reference(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2018
What really upsets me in all this is that at a time like the transition period, when pertinent questions should be asked of power and important solutions be sought of the opposition, this is the best the citizens of this country have to offer, useless sentiment.

The elections will soon come and go and then the people will awake by their hunger to realise the great missed opportunity. Today is Atiku's visa, tomorrow is Buhari's persona.... why are Nigerians this dull....

Look, we can never build a society better than the quality of our collective intellect.

So disappointed.... really.

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by helinues: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2018
jaxxy:

How? Did Oyedepo ask any politician for money so what’s the comparison?

One of the quality of a good leader is ability to accommodate everybody.

Why did Buhari ignored Fayose?
Why did Atiku brushed Us visa issue aside?
Why is Tinubu not reacting to all the abuse?
Why is Oyedepo not reacting to all the allegations against Osinbajo?

That's a trait of a good leader. My point it as a clergy man, their are expectations from them.

Even if Oyedepo supports Buhari in the video it is still wrong cos election is around the corner
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by badesco(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2018
baba4dgirls:

Well, if you or your Imam are as intelligent as he is, then we would have less terrorists to deal with.

You muslims should focus on the terrorists you keep churning out, that are moving the country backwards.
Leave the church out of your misery.

You BMC lots are so annoying. You down-talk man because he asked the presidency to respond to an article?

The pastor is a Nigerian, with the right to ask for response from the government. Trump wouldn't wait a day before giving a well detailed response to such issues.

The way you Muslims like to downtalk Christans, but can take half of it, is annoying.

If this happened to Goodluck or any Christan, I know you lots would even protest.

Finally, If you have proof that he siphoned money, why not bring it out.

30 Naira brats everywhere.
For those quoting me, I don't give a Bleep about Oyedepo or whatever he said.

I only responded to this Zombie, because of the nonesense he said above.

You have turned the whole issue into a religious affair.

Thanks for this beautiful and articulated piece. You said all.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Gandollar(f): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Caseless:
He has the mouth to be speaking anyhow. He's a crook.
I have never seen you this livid with the slowpoke called ishag akintola of the mumuric fame during his perpetual fits of madness.

Oyedapo's statement is not the reason why this country is not making progress. you Muslims should please and please again allow this country move backward. The growing terrorism in the country in the name of Allah is mind boggling.

Money to be used for better things are channeled into a stupid war concieved and executed by Muslims. The double in Aso Rock was an avid supporter of these muderous islamists which futher emboldened them.

Pls sir, I don't know who you are, but if you have the ears of the authorities, kindly beg them to do something about these Islamists. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:

One of the quality of a good leader is ability to accommodate everybody.

Why did Buhari ignored Fayose?
Why did Atiku brushed Us visa issue aside?
Why is Tinubu not reacting to all the abuse?
Why is Oyedepo not reacting to all the allegations against Osinbajo?

That's a trait of a good leader. My point it as a clergy man, their are expectations from them.

Even if Oyedepo supports Buhari in the video it is still wrong cos election is around the corner

Asfar as I know Oyedepo only problem is indiscriminate and reckless killing of Christians bt sadly many Christians don’t understand. How many of these people criticizing Oyedepo on Twitter and the rest spoke up when Christians where being killed up north?? They are either hypocritics or sellouts.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by vikivall197(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2018
I second tobyour view dear brother , my Pastor simply asked the man to come up and clear the air about this serious allegations is only normal ,but in Africa peoplr tend to ignore important thing espeicaly those in Government
baba4dgirls:

You muslims should focus on the terrorists you keep churning out, that are moving the country backwards.
Leave the church out of your misery.

You BMC lots are so annoying. You down-talk man because he asked the presidency to respond to an article?

The pastor is a Nigerian, with the right to ask for response from the government. Trump wouldn't wait a day before giving a well detailed response to such issues.

The way you Muslims like to downtalk Christans, but can take half of it, is annoying.

If this happened to Goodluck or any Christan, I know you lots would even protest.

Finally, If you have proof that he siphoned money, why not bring it out.

30 Naira brats everywhere.
For those quoting me, I don't give a Bleep about Oyedepo or whatever he said.

I only responded to this Zombie, because of the nonesense he said above.

You have turned the whole issue into a religious affair.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by princfred(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:

Accept one fact. You can never engage in a conversation without abusing others. You actually really need to work on that aspect.

May be when you work on that you can quote me.

Peace!
Am working on that very seriously if only you have enough .........to notice but you and people like you whose .......work in a phony way are making it hard for me. And this is not even about me. It's more like you needing a brain upgrade. Mbaka wanted to extort Obi which we all frowned at and you are using that as a reason to condemn Oyedepo for calling out the presidency on a completely different matter. Trying to make you see that the two cases are not correlated is proving too hard for you to understand but am the one who needs mental improvements abi? How did even manage to make sense to you.

You sir are an insult to human sense and I don't even need to tell you before you notice if only there is something functioning up there. Again leave this matter and go check if you forget something that should be up there in the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by helinues: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2018
jaxxy:

Asfar is I know Oyedepo only problem is indiscriminate and reckless killing of Christians bt sadly many Christians don’t understand. How of these people criticizing Oyedepo on Twitter and the rest spoke up when Christians where being killed up north?? They are either hypocritic or sellouts.

Why is Adeboye, Kumuyi, Pastor Chris, TB Joshua not critizing the killings of Christians? Because they know it is political. Northern political elites can't say they don't know people behind Bh and herdsmen.

As a religious leader, anything you say regarding politics will be twisted moreover election is around the corner. It makes sense to just let politicians play their politics.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by asamaigho(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2018
Caseless:
Oyedepo is a shaky dunderhead whose preoccupation is using his pulpit to attack Buhari. We seek no mutability from such a man of holy tricks whose consanguinity is stealing from the poor .

It seems ur head is unsuprisingly empty as am sure u didnt watch d video...but if actually the video and u spewed such trash, them am sure u are worse than described.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by ginamkpe: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2018
WHEN THE TRUTH IS FINALLY LET OUT OF THE BAG ALL THE HATERS OF OYEDEPO WILL BE LIKE ...........

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:
Oyedepo goofed.

Double faced people everywhere.

GO ARREST AM NA
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by helinues: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2018
princfred:
Am working on that very seriously if only you have enough .........to notice but you and people whose .......work in a phony way are make it hard for me. And this is not even about me. It's more like you need a brain upgrade. Mbaka wanted to extort Obi which we all frowned at and you are using that as a reason to condemn Oyedepo for calling out the presidency on a completely different matter. Trying to make you see that the two cases are not correlated is proving too hard for you to understand but am the one who needs mental improvements.

You sir are an insult to human sense and I don't even need to tell you before you notice if only there is something functioning up there. Again leave this matter and go check if you forget something that should be up there in the toilet.

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by princfred(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=helinues post=73538733][/quote]We do so lets call peace. Have a fun filled day. Should I add; improve the way you think based on that love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet / President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! / IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.