Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari (41936 Views)

Ogunlesi Reacts To "Jigawa Sharing N193 Billion To Pregnant, Lactating Women" / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by orisa37: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
citizenY:

Its the other way round. It is good they kept quiet and let it flow just to see those who have their heads on their shoulders.

Now we know those who have their heads up their behinds and Oyedepo is one of them.

Are U a Believer or an Atheist?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by smalls001: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
baba4dgirls:

I'm more educated and intelligent than you are or will ever be.
I'm not been paid to write, its my opinion.

You obviously do have a low mentality not being able to decode that the pastor is only asking the FG to respond to the said article.

You guys keep attacking with different accounts.
Pathetic Bmc Zombies.

Dumbhead......So he chose to use the church audience to pass his hate message......A sacred place now being decimated and used for conveyance of political messages. There's really nothing there to decode Mr man. The pastor spoke plain English. Can you even differentiate between education and intelligence. Please go and brush your teeth. "baba4dgirls" - Name sounds more like a pedophile....
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by JOhnnyfreash: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
HMMMM I laugh when I hear oyedepo......can't he tap from the spirit and tell us......most of diz political pastors in this country,will only start making issues when election is around the corner..he should lead by example as a pastor by giving his church members every full details of hw the church finance are spent.not just talking rubish.....am Stephen by name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lanre Razak Is Dead / See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.