Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? (17186 Views)

If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by OneCork: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
Michael Jackson - BEAT IT!!!!

I love that tune
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
dbang - fall in love
and boy2 men -4 seasons of love and lastly if its a dance off
vybes cartel -gogo ridim grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by MissyB1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
So many . . .

Ma traditional wedding
!
1 - Oruka - Sunny Nneji : Makes me cry. Esp. the 'Bye bye bye bye to mummy'. Me don't wanna say Bye eh.  tongue

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHwDYfFmRuU[/flash]

2- Fall in Love - Dbanj : Love the beat and lyrics to death  kiss kiss kiss 'Omo, you don make me fall in love'.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW3EpwyuiGA&feature=related[/flash]  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss E get as this song deh do me. grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 - No one like You - P2 :  kiss kiss kiss
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_t8tBrZuqo&feature=related[/flash]

White wedding [W.R]!
1 - I cross my heart- George strait : My parents danced to this, on their day and the effect was  kiss cry kiss

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVgyfyQv7oY[/flash]
This is going to be our pledge.  smiley

2 - The man in love with you - George strait : Yes, this is great.
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8T-bhioAx4[/flash]

Will add more later.
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by Odunnu: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
i'l definitely dance 2 Dbanj's fall in luv
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by parislomo(f): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
Trad: can't remember the title though. . . .  sang by a 'couple' from Benin (Cotonou)

**omo mi baby girl, iwo ti mo feran o, to felo s'ile oko, adura ti mo gba fun o, k'olorun mi ko ma so e lo ooooo. . .  though I hate to see you go, I know you have your life to live, and I can see love in your eyes, though you cry I see your tears, wipe your eyes my baby girl and be his wife forever more. . .  and you can see my joy and pride for you . . . **  

Wedding reception: Tuface's IF LOVE IS A CRIME  
**there's been a lot of toasting, lots of guys have been up to her but she told them she was waiting, for the ONE. . . . 
   grin grin
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by IyaBasira: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
parislomo:

Trad: can't remember the title though. . . .  sang by a 'couple' from Benin (Cotonou)

**omo mi baby girl, iwo ti mo feran o, to felo s'ile oko, adura ti mo gba fun o, k'olorun mi ko ma so e lo ooooo. . .  though I hate to see you, I know you have your life to live, and I can see love in your eyes, though you cry I see your tears, wipe your eyes my baby girl and be his wife forever more. . .  and you can see my joy and pride for you . . . **  

Wedding reception: Tuface's IF LOVE IS A CRIME  
**there's been a lot of toasting, lots of guys have been up to her but she told them she was waiting, for the ONE. . . . 
   grin grin            

That song is  called Baby Girl and i think the singer's name is Ben Oliver . . . Its a classic wedding song. Good Choice! U can look it up on youtube.

Forever by Chris Brown is for when its time to dance and we all want to get groovy! But Paul Play's song ( also called Forever) is a definite wedding choice. And I will NOT be doing the Wedding March song for when I'm walking down that aisle. Eurgh.
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by parislomo(f): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
IyaBasira:

That song is called Baby Girl and i think the singer's name is Ben Oliver . . . Its a classic wedding song. Good Choice! U can look it up on youtube.

Thanks! That's it!!! **I owe you one** wink
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by 1105(f): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2010
all songs listed so far are WACK~

The best song anyone can ever request on his/her birthday is:

[size=18pt]TERRY G-- FREE MADNESS, GINGER,GINGER, SWAGGER,SWAGGER!![/size]
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by parislomo(f): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
190.:

all songs listed so far are WACK~

The best song anyone can ever request on his/her birthday is:

[size=18pt]TERRY G-- FREE MADNESS, GINGER,GINGER, SWAGGER,SWAGGER!![/size]

See yourself??!! We are discussing WEDDING not birthday tongue
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by OneCork: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2010
lol@ lookdown (f)
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2010
In the Traditional when i'm about to show ehm the man I will like '' need somebody'' by Faze after which ''yori yori'' will follow kiss kiss kiss that's the bomb grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by usbcable(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
How about a live perfomance by a band?

or get DJ Kris baby love/DJ snoop de damager(turn-table recker,one love).

I hope I can afford them.
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by blacksta(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
Mo lenu pon pon grin
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by lordizak(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
Some people local o. As 4 me lean on me m.Bolton

1 Like

Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by 1105(f): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
parislomo:

See yourself??!! We are discussing WEDDING not birthday tongue
I dont care weather Bday or wedding,
thats the song imma request~
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by Omolola1(f): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ 190, how can you request for that song on a wedding day!

@ topic
ama request for NO ONE LIKE YOU AND I LOVE YOU By Psquare wink
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by OneCork: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2010
PQuare Those okoro boys cant sing. Hell no!!

They cant even spk english (no offence)
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by 1105(f): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2010
Omolola1:

@ 190, how can you request for that song on a wedding day!

@ topic
ama request for NO ONE LIKE YOU AND I LOVE YOU By Psquare wink

Ok baby anytin u want,
we would request for P-SQUare NO ONE LIKE YOU AND I LOVE YOU
But terry G would still be at the back-stage cos when P-square are done,
he would come and gimme free madness Ginger.ginger
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
I already have my top 12 songs (I planed to dance to one of them at my wedding grin)

1 J Holiday forever aint enough
2 Marc Anthony » I Need You
3 Dr Hook - Years From Now
4 'N Sync - This I Promise
5 Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
6 Bryan Adams - Heaven
7 Marc Terenzi - Love to be loved by you
8 Keith Urban  Making Memories Of Us
9 Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red
10 Chicago You're the Inspiration
11  Cheryl Cole – 3 Words (feat. will.i.am)
12  Shania Twain and Brian White From This Moment On
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by Omolola1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2010
@190, ROTFLMAO!!! ok no probs
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by blacksta(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
Omolola1:

@190, ROTFLMAO!!! ok no probs

When did you get married to that pyshco 190 - na wa o NL don craze.
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by MissyB1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
rokiatu:

8 Keith Urban  Making Memories Of Us
Keith Urban is such a  kiss kiss kiss
How could I have forgotten ''Making memories of us''? It's so lovely.
Having ma hubby sing it to me would melt ma heart. cheesy kiss
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by pappilo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
Jagged Egde feat. Kanye West - Lets get married (remix).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoWtujwshgQ

I am already married though  grin
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by OneCork: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
rokiatu , hmm, nice name.

madam u gots Nyansh? Am lookin for a wife
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by Omolola1(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
@blacksta, u dare call my sweet@ psycho? dont let me ginga ur head o! lol
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by 1105(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
pappilo:

Jagged Egde feat. Kanye West - Lets get married (remix).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoWtujwshgQ

I am already married though  grin

^^^
@Nnwankwo kanu
we already know~

blacksta:

When did you get married to that pyshco 190  - na wa o NL don craze.
if i respond 2 dis now, its a immediate ban for me`

@Omolola.
U are welcome.anything 2 make U happy~

@Topic:
I would request for DJ-KHALED (naughty woman im from dade county)
or currency (where da cash at)
or Mallam spicy (Free madness cure)

@one.cork
That ur lyrics is old fashioned
rokiatu is like the 15th gurl uve told that same thing~ grin grin
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by blacksta(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
I am highly disappointed  - that you could bend that low.  Break up fast - for your dear life.
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by Omolola1(f): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2010
@blacksta, u talking to me??
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
Missy B:

Keith Urban is such a kiss kiss kiss
How could I have forgotten ''Making memories of us''? It's so lovely.
Having ma hubby sing it to me would melt ma heart. cheesy kiss
That is if he can sing grin
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by 1105(f): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2010
blacksta:

I am highly disappointed  - that you could bend that low.  Break up fast - for your dear life.
I am highly dissapoint-ed in you and your words
Dont worry i truely love her,
what  God has Joined together let no blacksta,ice234 and mahoski put assunder~
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by blacksta(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2010
190.:

I am highly dissapoint-ed in you and your words
Dont worry i truely love her,
what  God has Joined together let no blacksta,ice234 and mahoski put assunder~

You dont love her - You are a bloody male Ashi. lol
Re: What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? by georgee(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
On my wedding day, will want
1 . Eto igbeyawo (wat GOD has joined 2gether) - Ebenezer Obey
2. Legacy - mad Cobra
3. No one like U - Psquare
4. Fall in Love - Dbanj wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Finally Did It!!!! / Girls Who Don't Shave Their Legs / Imagine Your Girlfriend Has This Fallen Breast PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.