Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife (6101 Views)

APC To Governor Adeleke: Stop Twerking In Lagos & Abuja Nightclubs, Face Govt. / Ooni Of Ife: Things Are Very Hard. We Should Pray For God To Help Tinubu / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by uthlaw: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2018
we should pray APC Should go and PDP should come back,you are among the enemies of this nation....
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by Nigga679(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2018
lanrexdo:
They are all talking about party. why not just let us have better politicians rather than party this and that. The people are all the same.. APC ooo.. PDP oo.. They are usless mf that only think about there pocket and the future of there children!

Let us get thing right here in Nigeria

But at this juncture, choice is what we look out for and that choice now is pdp. Otherwise, we would have prayed for a different party entirely. Unfortunately, none of these subordinate can compete favourably with this main and opposition leading party. So, we have to unanimously proffer a lasting solution to this heat for almost four years now
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by eddyboii(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2018
chinedumoooo:
President Muhammad buhari remain the best president Nigerians had produce and also remain the man to beat in 2019.
cry tongue cheesy angry
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by lanrexdo(m): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2018
I don't think PDP has a part can do anything good for the country same has APC. Let us vote for the credible ones only and leave out there rotten one. Let us vote in individuals rather the whole party system and structure.

I am so tired of nigeria polictics that i don't even know what to say anymore..

it is disheartening. they are just changing party but not changing there agenda which is to loot!

Nigga679:

But at this juncture, choice is what we look out for and that choice now is pdp. Otherwise, we would have prayed for a different party entirely. Unfortunately, none of these subordinate can compete favourably with this main and opposition leading party. So, we have to unanimously proffer a lasting solution to this heat for almost four years now
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by Trustee1: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
APc is Evil

Only blood drinkers chant sai barber
And grass eaters,they're always enough grass for them to eat irrespective of economic situation.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by Trustee1: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2018
chinedumoooo:
President Muhammad buhari remain the best president Nigerians had produce and also remain the man to beat in 2019.
Dying and smiling!may God rescue you from slavery ijn Amen.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by Isobug: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2018
I swear, even ANN will do better than APC going by their Look-real ideology ,unlike APC numerous lies in 2014/15.

Any person in his right sense can not vote APC again
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by hamer: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Homeboiy:
Your opinion sir
shut up ur gutter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by hamer: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2018
look at ppls coment about a plain truth dis man is speaking. dis shows the level of mad pple in nigeria is on the increase.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by hisexcellency34: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Abi ooo.

hamer:
look at ppls coment about a plain truth dis man is speaking. dis shows the level of mad pple in nigeria is on the increase.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by Afamed: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2018
jerryunit48:
Me vote for APC?
Inconsequential 1 vote
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by emaduka: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2018
not is opinion alone but opinion of workers that didnt get their salaries for 4-7, students their lectures are on strike and school fees increased by 100%, millions of business people and traders that dollar increase affected their business and millions of workers that lost their job and parents that cannot pay for their children school fees and people that lost their love ones due high volent crime and massive herdsmen killing
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by emaduka: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
not his opinion alone but opinion of workers that didnt get their salaries for 4-7, students their lectures are on strike and school fees increased by 100%, millions of business people and traders that dollar increase affected their business and millions of workers that lost their job and parents that cannot pay for their children school fees and people that lost their love ones due high volent crime and massive herdsmen killing
2019 will suprise many specially honouable members, senators, Governors and president with anti people and poor policies
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by Belluchii: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
How can Nigeria pray for the party that is trying very hard in fixing the damages caused by the past government to leave come 2019. Pray for APC to leave so PDP can return to power and offer the country to North Korea as slaves again, right?
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by Belluchii: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
How can Nigeria pray for the party that is trying very hard in fixing the damages caused by the past government to leave come 2019. Pray for APC to leave so PDP can return to power and offer the country to North Korea as slaves again, right.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by hisexcellency34: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
trying VERY HARD indeed!
Belluchii:
How can Nigeria pray for the party that is trying very hard in fixing the damages caused by the past government to leave come 2019. Pray for APC to leave so PDP can return to power and offer the country to North Korea as slaves again, right.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by chinedumoooo: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Trustee1:

Dying and smiling!may God rescue you from slavery ijn Amen.
You subjected yourself to perpetual laziness and hardship while people are enjoying the fruit of their labour.you are there complaining while most smart people are making the money through agriculture.no more sharing money you had work hard and be creative to make under this government.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by Trustee1: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
chinedumoooo:

You subjected yourself to perpetual laziness and hardship while people are enjoying the fruit of their labour.you are there complaining while most smart people are making the money through agriculture.no more sharing money you had work hard and be creative to make under this government.
You sound so ridiculous and dumb, do you have an idea of how many people were leashed off from work under this government?! Bcus the government is favouring you in some ways doesn't make you more hardworking than those suffering. You really have no idea what happens in this country, you've never been around someone who committed suicide due to frustration under this government,this government has brought tears to many eyes. I'm sure you're on PMB side due to religious or ethnic reason but it's your tea so drink it alone.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by chinedumoooo: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Trustee1:

You sound so ridiculous and dumb, do you have an idea of how many people were leashed off from work under this government?! Bcus the government is favouring you in some ways doesn't make you more hardworking than those suffering. You really have no idea what happens in this country, you've never been around someone who committed suicide due to frustration under this government,this government has brought tears to many eyes. I'm sure you're on PMB side due to religious or ethnic reason but it's your tea so drink it alone.
I understand your feeling but you should know that things must be done in the way you will benefit and others will benefit too unlike before.
For instance, we have sure-p but only the party members benefit from that programme.
But now will have N-POWER and most graduate are enjoying the little token and you can attest to it includes its transparency in enrollment.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by Trustee1: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2018
chinedumoooo:

I understand your feeling but you should know that things must be done in the way you will benefit and others will benefit too unlike before.
For instance, we have sure-p but only the party members benefit from that programme.
But now will have N-POWER and most graduate are enjoying the little token and you can attest to it includes its transparency in enrollment.
N-POWER?! please don't make me laugh.
Re: Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife by chinedumoooo: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Trustee1:

N-POWER?! please don't make me laugh.
Laughing for what?
If you be honest to yourself,the programs are transparent, I mean ccc,tradermoni, N-POWER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pasuma Prostrate For Wasiu. The Mugu No Even Acknowledge. / Senate Passes ₦17.126 Trillion Budget For 2022 / Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.