Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? (489 Views)

Does Religion Matter? / Why does Religion Pervert and Twist the Intellect of Christians - An Opinion / Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Oreofepeters: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Hello nairalanders,
This questions had been boggling my mind for years.. Sometimes i pondered, what the fvck is wrong with humans..

The christians sees the Muslims as unbelievers, the Muslims also view the christians as pagans. Hence causing division and inharmony

Who is really serving God?

In the kingdom of heaven or halujanah would there be a certain place meant for Muslims and a certain place meant for the christians ?...

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Khallyella(f): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2018
Africans are delusional.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Oreofepeters: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2018
Khallyella:
Africans are delusional.
yea I think so....
Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Tamarapetty(f): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Keep kwayet! #runs
Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Religion is a scam and a tool used to brainwash the gullible

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by mrphysics(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Niketrouble:
Religion is a scam and a tool used to brainwash the gullible
Is this a response to the question the guy asked?
Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Oreofepeters: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Keep kwayet! #runs
dear what's your opinion on this?
Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Eberechi24(f): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Na masses wey dey carry religion matter for head be the fault.

When it comes to business(economy) we keep our religion aside.
Muslim will sell to Christan. Christans will buy from Muslims. Why can't we play this rule in all aspects of life?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Tamarapetty(f): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Oreofepeters:
dear what's your opinion on this?
Sweetheart, i have none
Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Oreofepeters: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Sweetheart, i have none

Re: Why Does Religion Divides Us Instead Of Uniting Us? by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Feb 02
Oreofepeters:
Hello nairalanders, This questions had been boggling my mind for years.. Sometimes i pondered, what the fvck is wrong with humans.. The christians sees the Muslims as unbelievers, the Muslims also view the christians as pagans. Hence causing division and inharmony. Who is really serving God?
■ In the kingdom of heaven or halujanah would there be a certain place meant for Muslims and a certain place meant for the christians ?...
Religion was created by men as a tool with which to divide and control their fellow men along doctrinal and traditional lines with. So, it is itself a system meant for exactly that which you observed, division. undecided

Jesus Christ, the one who spoke of the Kingdom, told you that it is only those who are of the blood of Jacob who are born again that can even benefit from that promise of His; your Christians, Judaism, and Muslim adherents have nothing to do with that. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Pro. Samuel Akinbodunse Prophesied Felix Tshisekedi As Congo's President / Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? / You have every right to rejoice, saints of YHVH Almighty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.