Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? (490 Views)

Why Did God Bless The House Of Obed-edom? / Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? / Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by TimJackJsm(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by TimJackJsm(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2019
Hmmn. No-one has anything to say,do or help?
Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by SKhanmi: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
No situation lasts forever. I've nothing to say about your beliefs. Just this to you. Don't be so heavenly minded that you're of no earthly use. Find something/work to do & stick to it. Things will eventually even out.

1 Like

Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by TimJackJsm(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
SKhanmi:
No situation lasts forever. I've nothing to say about your beliefs. Just this to you. Don't be so heavenly minded that you're of no earthly use. Find something/work to do & stick to it. Things will eventually even out.
Hmmn.
Thank you Sir.
I'm a medical student.
Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by TimJackJsm(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
TimJackJsm:
Hmmn. No-one has anything to say,do or help?
Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by TimJackJsm(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thank you people for viewing and not able to help, at least words of encouragement will be good.
I will soon delete my complaints and enquiries.It is hard thing to do, and difficult situation to be.
Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by CandidSeeker(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
*This period may be God's test of your parents' patience & perseverance.

*If not the above, it may be as a result focusing on the 'wrong' msg or doctrines all in the name of 'working for God'.

*You need to be sure God called both parents and not your dad alone, while your mum should support with income from her own efforts through personal or
Employment based...

*On survival, If you stay in your own compound. God didn't stop your family from having a small vegetable garden or farm, he hasn't stopped you from raising livestock etc

*You too as a student may not need to wait for the favours received by daddy to move forward. The Spirit will lead you...

*Note that most big 'MOGs' & ministers you see today belong to cults & are running their own 'businesses'. They are not surviving through 'God's...

Kindly take your time to go through the new testament personally & prayerfully. The Spirit may show you where your parents are missing it.

All the above are my personal views. I don't claim to know it all sir.

PM me if you want more.

-Peace.
Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by luvmijeje(f): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmmm.

TimJackJsm, I've heard a lot of stories like yours. Stories of People being called by God and while resisting they get to lose everything and they have no choice but to answer the calling of God just as Jonah did.

This is where it get trickery, If their business had not ran down, would they have gone for full ministry? Would both of them have answered the call? And what makes you think that their business ran down because they didn't answer the call of God?

TimJackJsm, thousands of business failed every year and most of the business owner are not called by God.

This is my advice. Sit them down and ask them, which one of them was called by God? Both of them can't be called for the same thing.

It's easier to beg friends and family for money to start business or to even beg for job than for them to be begging for money to eat.
Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by Atewo400(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
My dear if u are thinking that God answers prayer u are just starting ur suffering
free urself from this delusion and face reality
u are suffering for a God that u have not seen before
hmm
fallacy upon fallacy all is fallacy
Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by TimJackJsm(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
GOD Bless you all. Amen. They are wonderful parents,both called by GOD.
Re: Does GOD Still Visit One Like In Days Of Obed-edom? by TimJackJsm(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
GOD Bless you all. Amen. They are wonderful parents,both called by GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Zero Point One / Daddy Freeze's Comment On Psalms & Proverbs, What Does it Mean? / Sex In Dream Always Why Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.