Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos (1142 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by BeautifulMind2: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Pictures of when Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains arrived Sokoto yesterday

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by GoldChest(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Incoming Vice President of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by alsudan: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2018
A politician like no other in the country. This man is destined for the highest office in the land someday.

2 Likes

Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by Abfinest007(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2018
where is father mbaka peter obi is pacin
Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by zlantanfan: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2018
I do hope some people who have been masturbating since yesterday won't shift post when buhari visits sokoto.

Gej pulled same crowd size in sokoto and we know what happened, how it took a sitting governor and other PDP almajiri states to combine in just sokoto amazes me
Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by BeautifulMind2: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2018
GoldChest:
Incoming Vice President of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by BuhariCow: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2018
Northerners only came out to collect the 500 Naira per head largesse.
The way Buhari will win in sokoto will put some people in 2 months shock.
Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by GoldChest(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria will be great again under These men
Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by BeautifulMind2: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Northerners only came out to collect the 500 Naira per head largesse.
The way Buhari will win in sokoto will put some people in 2 months shock.
You be real Buhari cow

3 Likes

Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by globemoney: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
GoldChest:
[s]Nigeria will be great again under These men[/s]
Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by globemoney: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Pictures of when Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains arrived Sokoto yesterday
Selfish, greedy and stingy Peter obi is confirm bad market, Atiku will be regretting by now. Everywhere rejection.
Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by nwabobo: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2018
globemoney:

Selfish, greedy and stingy Peter obi is confirm bad market, Atiku will be regretting by now. Everywhere rejection.

So who is your candidate for 2019?

Oh I forgot, 4ibt8.
Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by BeautifulMind2: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2018
More

Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by BeautifulMind2: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2018
M

Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by globemoney: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2018
nwabobo:

So who is your candidate for 2019?

Oh I forgot, 4ibt8.
I have many options bro. I will either vote for a worthy Anambra son and presidential candidate Kingsley Moughalu, Gen Gbor of APGA or I will obey Nnamdi Kanu and declare the election day as ofe nsala day cheesy
Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by lordess(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Dear OP, your healline is politically incorrect.

Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by nwabobo: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2018
globemoney:

I have many options bro. I will either vote for a worthy Anambra son and presidential candidate Kingsley Moughalu, Gen Gbor of APGA or I will obey Nnamdi Kanu and declare the election day as ofe nsala day cheesy

All three options are one and the same. How is Obiano battling with the impeachment axe hanging over his head? grin grin
Re: The moment Peter Obi and other PDP chieftains Arrived Sokoto Yesterday-Photos by Paschalp(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2018
Our seeming future problems are PDP

But I think I have had enough of APCs feather
I need another feather of that same bed

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tajudeen Abioye : Eyes Of The History / PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki / Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.