Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds (3517 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by ollysaks: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Shut up!

Go and remove her nau, wetin your mama achieve?

Most of you were born with any plans by your parents.

A** Licker tongue tongue. That is the plan they had for you shey be . grin
E pepper you.

Mami wey na indomie palliatives grabber.

My own no be liar and thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2020
oguns222:

Why do you think anyone opposing you is an igbo? Don't you feel stupid with this kind of thought?

The scent is always obvious, sometimes it can be SS but most time it's igbo
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by oguns222: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2020
SuperBold:

The scent is always obvious, sometimes it can be SS but most time it's igbo

You look good to win the award for 2020 Dumbest

1 Like

Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2020
oguns222:

You look good to win the award for 2020 Dumbest
Thanks

Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
She wickedly stole from the social intervention palliatives meant to succour hunger of the people of her constituency (which also include the Igbos) for an egocentric thing like a birthday party.People of this kind should be condemn & not defended.

Who invited igbos to come and live here?

Did they not took advantage of the lack of border control to rush here claiming Nigeria military unnegotiated constitution? Why are they rushing here?

And you want respect? Go back to your region!
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Incandescent:

Ode. Oponu rada rada. Go and check my history. I don't give a darn what tribe you are or what religion you practice. If you're corrupt you're corrupt..

And I'm not even Igbo omo ale jati jati

But I did not abuse you so why are you calling me a bastard?
Why?
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
ollysaks:

A** Licker tongue tongue. That is the plan they had for you shey be . grin
E pepper you.

Mami wey na indomie palliatives grabber.

My own no be liar and thief.

Many idiots sorry youths were born by 2 even greater idiots who were just having sex without any future plans or consideration of the erratic Nigerian economy and our uncontrollable corruption. I guess you are one grin

Keep shouting BUHARI BUHARI

My parents didn’t bring me to the world to wait for palliatives!
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
olisaEze:

Instead of u to keep quiet and learn, u just had to type dis crap and declare d magnitude of ur stupidity to the whole Nairaland. Tell ur employer next time not to use ur IQ to judge Nigerian youths. MusaChukwudi, abeg fade with ur dumb moniker joor! grin grin

Oga go and get Stella Oduah out first!
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by dadavivo: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Whoever wrote this nonsense I hope the money she paid you choke you there

Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Peterosky:
.MusaChukqudi.Hhhhhmmmmm really? like seriously at this point, I can conclude that you are as confused and controversial as your monicker. Case close.

At what point?

You people rushed into Yoruba land like war refugees claiming “we are Nigerians we can live anywhere we like”. A whole tribe ooo!
Coming to appropriate Yoruba land?

Abeg shift!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
dadavivo:
Whoever wrote this nonsense I hope the money she paid you choke you there

Shut up! Go and remove her nau what are you waiting for? Order from Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by Prosperchuks1344(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

They can go back to their own region and states

We voted for her here in festac, so we still have the right to bring her down...

Igbos dominate Amuwo odofin, so shouting will not help you in any way...
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

We voted for her here in festac, so we still have the right to bring her down...

Ok na, go and remove her!

If you start with Stella Oduah, that rogue then we can take you seriously.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

What are you smoking?
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

What are you smoking?
make your findings and cure ur ignorance
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

make your findings and cure ur ignorance

Go to the Oba’s palace and tell him
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by sapientia(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Indomie
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by Prosperchuks1344(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Go to the Oba’s palace and tell him
we no get oba for here.
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by ollysaks: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Many idiots sorry youths were born by 2 even greater idiots who were just having sex without any future plans or consideration of the erratic Nigerian economy and our uncontrollable corruption. I guess you are one grin

Keep shouting BUHARI BUHARI

My parents didn’t bring me to the world to wait for palliatives!

Your mumu never do.

I believe the 2 parents who are idiots are those who gave birth to the a** licker. With no direction in life, aimlessly hanging on, to repackage palliatives thief's.

Riffraff with no future, thinking that he can use the thief's in the system to climb up the ladder.
All the replies you got on in the forum, shows that your brain needs resetting
Re: Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds by MusaChukwudi: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

we no get oba for here.

Every part of Yoruba land has an Oba and every small area has a Baale. We had our well established and richly documented civilisation.
As for ya people of governance.....just ask the British. They didn’t find any structure. Do your research if in doubt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe / Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings / Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.