Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) (27486 Views)

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by muffyt05: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

Oya do am get rich make we see now. When you succeed, post the pictures here, mention my name. And I'll join you.

You're free to use a fake account

You still talk like a foreigner. This stuff has been going on since the time of our forefathers and if you don't believe it, it's not in my place to educate you about it.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
information on yahoo plus
history
yahoo plus came to the limelight when the present government came into power in 2015 since then i has been a rampant and disastrous thing. but little while everyone crucifying yahoo boys. yahoo boys in an indirect way has just shown this present government who dared them calling them ''lazy youths'' that they are hardworking.
consequences of yahoo
1. loss of pants and bra
2. waste of resources
3. loss of lives and properties.
4. ladies are prone to run mad aynytime
prevention of yahoo
1.get your PVC and vote out every government that dares our youths
2. meet father mbaka for anointing of the pants and bra.
hope you enjoyed the class don't forget to collect your assignments from seun or lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nature8(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
The latest scare in town is that Yahoo boys are using ladies’ panties for money rituals which they term Yahoo plus. These Yahoo boys have graduated from relying on their laptops in scamming foreigners to now preying on their fellow country men.

Asides making use of panties for rituals, they also make use of human parts. The social media of late has been filled with reports of these Yahoo boys killing their fellow humans and removing parts like eyes, breast, vagina etc from the body of the victims who are mostly ladies.

Below is a video showing Nigerians on the red carpet giving their opinion on this new scary trend and why they feel ladies are mostly the victims of Yahoo plus.

Celebrities like comedian Ushbebe and BBNaija 2017 housemate Coco Ice also gave their opinion.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/12/ladies-victims-yahoo-plus.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yHFadTq298&feature=youtu.be
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
SoNature:

Oga, iamvictorbassey has a point
You hardly see a black-run country that works
It's as though black people are cursed
What's even shocking is that after living with white people for donkey's years, that animalistic idiosyncrasies never change.
so what you are saying,so white don’t have their flaws ? When a white man kills you don’t see a fellow white man saying all white are cursed all they say is he was troubled . My point is he doesn’t need to generalize
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
ednut1:
9ja boys dey do yahoo for usa,malay, uk ,usa etc. But we never heard dey used person for rituals. Election is near politicians are sending pple to kill for rituals den media go tag am yahoo boy. Well yahoo na yeye tin so they deserve the tag anyways grin
You be kid
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Naychuzzy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Simplep:
There is no other reason than 'greediness'....tufia
I jst hope and pray that me and other ladies who are contented not fall victims

Hmmmmm
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ufedolove:

When I was a child, I used to talk like a child but now that I've grown, I talk like a man.

By the way, what sort of coincidence has it that every person who uses human parts and the likes to perform rituals begins to get unexplainable money?

Grow up and stop making a clown of yourself on the internet. Wasted oxygen you are indeed
Son, you're a kid and your kind of mentality is the reason why Africa is light years behind the western world. There is no way you can make money from someones underwear or cruely killing him in cold blood and removing his vital organs. Grow up and be educated pls. Later if white man call una black monkeys now una go dey vex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by KinSlayer: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
StevensJojo:
Wierd how sexist this country is. The ladies are greedy. The guys arent? Someone who will descend to the level of killing another is not greedy.How myopic.
The truth remains- the only reason ladies are the ones falling is because the guys are the ones doing the rituals. Hence they target ladies- who are vulnerable and easy to overpower.
Greedy ladies on the other hand prefer to sell their bodies and hence fall into the hands of these greedy despicable individuals. These days, even the innocent fall prey.
The day ladies begin to do Yahoo plus, wel all think again.
weird grammarnazi is my mentor

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
The white man have always said the best way to deceive a black man is by puting the secret inside a book and he wouldn't read it

I have been to history library in ph and in Lagos and what you find there is books written down during the colonial time even when the whites were still roaming around nigeria, ,,,and I have come in contact with quote on some of this book that Africa is diabolical, ,,,oyibo get there own diabolic power o
But Africa own too bad (evil)

So for some of you saying voodoo doesn't exist, ,,u need to visit your great grandmother, ,,,,some yahoo boys now visit celecial church and don't forget na different type of people day celecial church o

Some sabi bad medicine while some sabi good medicine for prosperity, ,,,

My people be careful o
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Bobinovic: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Who'll help me tell this Niggas these things only exist in their heads?

Da phuck dude, you can't make money by taking peep's panties, eating their poop, and all what.

If you made it after doing those, then you were intrinsically driven. It had always been inside of you. You always had it inside of you. You just couldn't figure it out. A jujuman just showed you what you already had.

If it were so easy, why isn't er'one rich yet?

I tend to always agree with the English man who said Blacks are a waste of Oxygen.
Then slit your throat and save us some! angry
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
What's humming u?
Naychuzzy:

Hmmmmm
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by JuanDeDios: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

Da phuck dude, you can't make money by taking peep's panties, eating their poop, and all what.

If you made it after doing those, then you were intrinsically driven. It had always been inside of you. You always had it inside of you. You just couldn't figure it out. A jujuman just showed you what you already had.

I tend to always agree with the English man who said Blacks are a waste of Oxygen.
When did the Englishman say the bolded? Anyway, your dismissive intellectualism is adorable but is it based on knowledge? Do you know for a fact that some paranormal secrets the rest of don't know about aren't out there? People have been doing money rituals since 18-something. If they aren't making money from it, why has it continued for so long? Does a simplistic explanation like "you always had it inside of you..." really cut it? Personally, I simply don't know and I remain open-minded on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by StevensJojo(f): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
KinSlayer:
weird grammarnazi is my mentor
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by chris31(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Simplep:
There is no other reason than 'greediness'....tufia
I jst hope and pray that me and other ladies who are contented not fall victims
U no fit fall victim if u no dey greedy
Most of u girls are very greedy & lazy in life
Na who river see him leg he dey swallow
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by chris31(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
StevensJojo:
Wierd how sexist this country is. The ladies are greedy. The guys arent? Someone who will descend to the level of killing another is not greedy.How myopic.
The truth remains- the only reason ladies are the ones falling is because the guys are the ones doing the rituals. Hence they target ladies- who are vulnerable and easy to overpower.
Greedy ladies on the other hand prefer to sell their bodies and hence fall into the hands of these greedy despicable individuals. These days, even the innocent fall prey.
Ur saying rubbish if u don't no i get sister like u
Did u girls care to no how a guy makes his money ?No
Did u girls want already made guys?Yes
Did u girls want a guy that is gradually still building up life?No
Common girl na person wey rivers sees him leg him dey swallow
As i take advice my sister be content with what u have & if must date find out what the guy is doing for a living & it must be something legal no matter how small money the guy makes manage with him or u help him ones he loves u & will guarantee u happiness
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
The latest scare in town is that Yahoo boys are using ladies’ panties for money rituals which they term Yahoo plus. These Yahoo boys have graduated from relying on their laptops in scamming foreigners to now preying on their fellow country men.

Asides making use of panties for rituals, they also make use of human parts. The social media of late has been filled with reports of these Yahoo boys killing their fellow humans and removing parts like eyes, breast, vagina etc from the body of the victims who are mostly ladies.

Below is a video showing Nigerians on the red carpet giving their opinion on this new scary trend and why they feel ladies are mostly the victims of Yahoo plus.

Celebrities like comedian Ushbebe and BBNaija 2017 housemate Coco Ice also gave their opinion.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/12/ladies-victims-yahoo-plus.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yHFadTq298&feature=youtu.be

very useless video n a very useless issue as well.

There is nothing like yahoo plus or yahoo ritual
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Ugosample(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
SoNature:

Oga, iamvictorbassey has a point
You hardly see a black-run country that works
It's as though black people are cursed
What's even shocking is that after living with white people for donkey's years, that animalistic idiosyncrasies never change.

Sad to say, but you have a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Ugosample(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
chris31:

Ur saying rubbish if u don't no i get sister like u
Did u girls care to no how a guy makes his money ?No
Did u girls want already made guys?Yes
Did u girls want a guy that is gradually still building up life?No
Common girl na person wey rivers sees him leg him dey swallow
As i take advice my sister be content with what u have & if must date find out what the guy is doing for a living & it must be something legal no matter how small money the guy makes manage with him or u help him ones he loves u & will guarantee u happiness

interesting
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Ugosample(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
wizzakosh:
You be kid
I'm laughing at the kid cheesy
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by fk001(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Okay

That guy with the black face cap in the video is a yahoo boy.

That lady with a lowcut and black dress has 99% probability that she may likely be use for yahoo ritual who knows maybe she is even dating one sef.

That lady with yellow dress is the most honest lady I have ever seen God bless her.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

Mr you know nothing about ritualism or spiritism. Those juju priest don't get rich because they know the implications of what the G boys get into.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Ufedolove: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Son, you're a kid and your kind of mentality is the reason why Africa is light years behind the western world. There is no way you can make money from someones underwear or cruely killing him in cold blood and removing his vital organs. Grow up and be educated pls. Later if white man call una black monkeys now una go dey vex.
Hahaha!
You should be my son cos it's glaring that you don't know much about your environment (if you live in Nigeria). I pray you won't learn this by experience
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kylekent59:
Because they are covetous in nature.

Please nairalanders, could someone explain to me what this words below means;
"Dey there make pant Dey wear you?"
Warri slang
Don't sit down and look oo
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by ajepako(f): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako will never say the truth, oniro buruku girl

I look like geh Abi?

You head nack ground...

Werey Asaba tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by enemyofprogress: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2018
ajepako:

I look like geh Abi?

You head nack ground...

Werey Asaba tongue tongue
sorry Grandma

I Walk around like everything is ok... but deep down I want to rob a bank
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by myang500: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2019
StevensJojo:

This says a lot about u , feminist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable / Police Officers Arrested For Kidnapping In Kaduna (Photo) / I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.