Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned (3193 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / Jonathan Vatsa: Buhari’s Body Language Fuels Tension In South-East, South-West / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Griezwoman: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead and the person at the Aso Rock Villa is an impostor.

In his latest broadcast from Israel, Nnamdi Kanu explained that the current President of Nigeria believe to be Muhammadu Buhari is not a clone but an impostor from Sudan

He stated that there this very plural attempt by the Nigerian government to divert puublic attention from the 'facts' he is presenting to the world. According to his account, the only part of Buhari which was cloned is his left ear that wasn't perfectly fixed.

"What they are cloning about Buhari is the ear, you know the ear at the back of the mouse, that is what they are cloning. Because when they cut of the ear, they can now cut it to the shape of the dead Buhari. Have u noticed how they never photographed the left ear. Have you noticed it all of you? They never allow you to get close" he alleged.

He also explained that soldiers were positioned three miles away from Buhari when he recently visited Maiduguri, Borno State to prevent them from having any clues about the impostor.

"
When he went to the hospital, (condolence visit to injured soldiers) they cleverly positioned him so that a useless plank they tied on the bed will cover the left ear" he also added

He went on the allege that some journalists in Nigeria have been paid by the ruling All Progressives Congress to distort their reportage of events in Nigeria

"Those in the pay of the APC like Channels TV and a few other media houses who are so hungry that they sell their conscience will accept these very simple facts that at no time have I said Buhari was cloned. I said they brought in an impostor, an actor from Sudan, Jubril Aminu Al Sudani, thats his name, till tomorrow ans I'm very grateful that the Sudanese government are doing something about it....investigating this very matter," Kanu said.
Watch the clip below;

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/nnamdi-kanu-names-part-of-president-buharis-body-that-was-cloned/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Griezwoman: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
More
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by victormartyn(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Griezwoman:
According to his account, the only part of Buhari which was cloned is his left ear that wasn't perfectly fixed.

Let me go and check�

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Hfavored: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
When we told them that Igbos ar the wisest, yorubads couldn't believe ..... What an igbo child see while sitting on the floor a yoruba elder cannot see it even while sitting on the tallest Iroko tree

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Frankdoz27: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
God bless Nnamdi kanu. Please my supreme leader, declare Lagos a Biafra territory because we can't leave our money and investments there. Fayose have already donated ekiti to us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by omohdesmond(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by AgbariOjukwu1: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
LMAO...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hfavored:
When we told them that Igbos ar the wisest, yorubads couldn't believe ..... What an igbo child see while sitting on the floor a yoruba elder cannot see it even while sitting on the tallest Iroko tree
You have turned an innocent thread to tribal bashing again and some of ur people will be claiming it is the Yorubas that always come to your thread to attack u people.

Your mates in both tribes are working together to better their lives, you are here doing something else.

Will Obi ever clamour for Biafra after most of his investments are in the West?
Have u seen Flavour, Phino, etc insult westerners?

It is only the jobless ones in both tribes that fight online.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Buterflyle0: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is hands down one of the most stupid things I have read in a long time.

So people were kept 3 miles away from Buhari by soldiers? grin

So at the hospital Buhari who was by the hospital bed of the soldiers never revealed the left side of his face? cheesy

So with photographers sorruounding him, none could take a picture of the left side of his face because by some telepathic power he stopped the cameras from snapping whenever he turned his head to the left grin

So even when Buhari is shaking the hands of people and taking photographs with people who are standing to his right and left, they cannot see his left ear? grin

Nnamdi Kanu is nothing but a stupendous fool and those who listen to his silly ramblings and take them seriously are even bigger fools

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by adeyemik: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hfavored:

[/b]The cankerworm of lunacy has eaten deep into the functionality of your medulla oblongata, so much that the smallest particle of common sense left in you, is no longer common.[b]

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Black venza 2012 model is available at a give away price of 6.5m Lagos is d location check my signature for my contact make Dis December a memorable one for good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by oyatz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Who is Yoruba in the story? Is it Nnamdi Kanu , Buhari or Jubrin from Sudan?
Why bringing Yoruba into the story?

Hfavored:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Mankosi: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So at the hospital Buhari who was by the hospital bed of the soldiers never revealed the left side of his face? cheesy

So with photographers sorruounding him, none could take a picture of the left side of his face because by some telepathic power he stopped the cameras from snapping whenever he turned his head to the left grin

So even when Buhari is shaking the hands of people and taking photographs with people who are standing to his right and left, they cannot see his left ear? grin

Nnamdi Kanu is nothing but a stupendous fool and those who listen to his silly ramblings and take them seriously are even bigger fools
stupid people read stupid things.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Countersam(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Frankdoz27:
God bless Nnamdi kanu. Please my supreme leader, declare Lagos a Biafra territory because we can't leave our money and investments there. Fayose have already donated ekiti to us.

You are free to respect him as a man that he is, just keep this 'supreme' thing aside....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Frankdoz27: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Countersam:

You are free to respect him as a man that he is, just keep this 'supreme' thing aside....
are you pained because there no single supreme leader in Yoruba land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by chiagozien(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hfavored:
no be lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Countersam(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Frankdoz27:
Keep fooling yourself,do i look Yoruba to you?
I am advicing you so that you wont kill yourself by the time your 'supreme' leader eventually does something a mortal man is prune to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Frankdoz27: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Countersam:

Keep fooling yourself,do i look Yoruba to you?
I am advicing you so that you wont kill yourself by the time your 'supreme' leader eventually does something a mortal man is prune to.
shut up! Your a Yoruba Muslim. Don't advice me, even supreme leader Nnamdi kanu's dog "jack" is wiser and more intelligent than an average afonja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by adorationn: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Let's Implement Digital Marketing That Get You GET 10X Results, Awareness, Leads and SALES!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Onsite and Offsite SEO Implementation
• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Blogs Contents Research, Management and Syndication
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads

PLUS MUCH MORE

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by knightsTempler: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
It is a fact that no adult human has yet been cloned. BMC deliberately introduced that word CLONE into the mix to confuse issues. Those who started the Jubrin or Jubril of Sudan story surely knows what they want. Get Buhari and his minions rattled, sweating and uncomfortable like someone walking on eggshells. Yes, they are achieving their set goals. President Buhari has gone all the way from Nigeria to Poland to explain to the oyibos that he is not dead o. That he is not a clone o. That he is the real McCoy o. That he is not made in Taiwan or made in Aba. That this Buhari sitting before you is the made in Daura one. Now tell me how else to get your traducer pinned against the wall if not like this?

And to all those pathetic twaddlers who like referring to others as gullible, maybe I should remind you that this is an election period. Anything goes now in Nigeria since your display of crass gullibility in the past four years. In this Nigeria, you guys believe that a former minister returned $90billion dollars to the coffers of government, yet your government keep going all over the world with cap in hand begging for loans to finance projects. Is it not in this same country that a former Central Bank governor alleged that crude worth of Nigeria's four years budget was stolen in one year. Did you not believe and amplified these idiocy? Did you not believe that subsidy is a scam and that it did not exist? Did you not believe in a so called body language in the running of government. Today you still believe in the lie that change begins with you even when your leaders receive the best medicare outside the country while you make out with the sham here. There is no idiocy from this government you consider too demeaning. You are ever ready to lap everything up. How dare you refer to others as gullible for daring to back the president up against the wall in an election year? The joke is on you. Karma is a brutish fucking bitch. Mehn! I'm so having a big laff here. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Countersam(m): 4:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Frankdoz27:
shut up! Your a Yoruba Muslim. Don't advice me, even supreme leader Nnamdi kanu's dog "jack" is wiser and more intelligent than an average afonja.

Where is the wise dog? already so dead fa. Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by kaeycea(m): 5:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Hfavored:
If truly you're igbo, then Nwanne stop this nonsense.
Is it that you can't intelligently discuss an issue unless it's tribal based.
Must you twist every thread to fit into your tribal inclination.
If you've no sensible thing to contribute, better read along.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Afamed: 5:45am On Dec 05, 2018
The Fugitive and his supporters are really struggling hard to divert the USA failed mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Corrinthians(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Kanu is probably the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigeeeest bufooooon that will ever live!

His followers probably beyond what words can describe. cheesy

I was reading and imagining the thing q HUMAN BEING with a BRAIN sees as their LEADER.

I mean, how is it POSSIBLE IN THIS 21st CENTURY? grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Buterflyle0: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kanu is probably the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigeeeest bufooooon that will ever live!

I was reading and imagining the thing q HUMAN BEING with a BRAIN sees as their LEADER.

I mean, how is it POSSIBLE IN THIS 21st CENTURY? grin grin grin grin

My brother, that hunchback albino needs to be scientifically studied for his foolishness.

The thing is an Alien kind of foolishness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Corrinthians(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Only Bubu's EAR was cloned. Kanu.

Rotflmao!

Then someone supported by saying "igbos are the wisest people blablabla.. ".

WTF! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Corrinthians(m): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2018
CilicMarin, I doubt you've seen this! Them say na only Bubu ear dem clone. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by QuotaSystem: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2018
knightsTempler:
It is a fact that no adult human has yet been cloned. BMC deliberately introduced that word CLONE into the mix to confuse issues. Those who started the Jubrin or Jubril of Sudan story surely knows what they want. Get Buhari and his minions rattled, sweating and uncomfortable like someone walking on eggshells. Yes, they are achieving their set goals. President Buhari has gone all the way from Nigeria to Poland to explain to the oyibos that he is not dead o. That he is not a clone o. That he is the real McCoy o. That he is not made in Taiwan or made in Aba. That this Buhari sitting before you is the made in Daura one. Now tell me how else to get your traducer pinned against the wall if not like this?

And to all those pathetic twaddlers who like referring to others as gullible, maybe I should remind you that this is an election period. Anything goes now in Nigeria since your display of crass gullibility in the past four years. In this Nigeria, you guys believe that a former minister returned $90billion dollars to the coffers of government, yet your government keep going all over the world with cap in hand begging for loans to finance projects. Is it not in this same country that a former Central Bank governor alleged that crude worth of Nigeria's four years budget was stolen in one year. Did you not believe and amplified these idiocy? Did you not believe that subsidy is a scam and that it did not exist? Did you not believe in a so called body language in the running of government. Today you still believe in the lie that change begins with you even when your leaders receive the best medicare outside the country while you make out with the sham here. There is no idiocy from this government you consider too demeaning. You are ever ready to lap everything up. How dare you refer to others as gullible for daring to back the president up against the wall in an election year? The joke is on you. Karma is a brutish fucking bitch. Mehn! I'm so having a big laff here. grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, is 'pinning to the wall' with an illogical theory for a couple of months worth another 4 years in political wilderness haunted by Python dances and stagnation in infrastructural development? 4 years that is very likely to turn to 12 when the loyal SW takes over in 2023? smiley

So now only an ear can be cloned grin? Can't they then clone Atiku and ship him to the U.S so that when he is arrested, the original will still be chilling in Nigeria carrying out his campaign?

This quoted post is exactly why it has been concluded that the main reason easterners (promoters of the daft Jubrin theory) are and will remain political featherweights is because they rely on petty emotions rather than brains in taking political positions grin

Sai Jubrin till 2023
cool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by Corrinthians(m): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Frankdoz27:
Folks keep this for future reference,
they just said Kanu is the SUPREME LEADER of Ndigbo! grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Part Of President Buhari's Body That Was Cloned by citizenY(m): 6:01am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Leo.... have you heard of the nymph who is a prostitute?

Anybody who believes this Jubril narrative needs deliverance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? / This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC / Oba Of Lagos Charges The ‘gods’ On Looters Of The King’s Staff (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.