Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings (48342 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Arabs999: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
awelekiti:
Ritual money exists wella. But those who indulge in it end up dying mysteriously and untimely

OP, wake up. There is no such thing as ritual money..
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Op There are forces beyond the physical, I have seen it! Felt it and I'll never doubt it. Just because you haven't or their is no sense behind it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. They say what you don't know can't kill you, it's best you stay away from issues like this out of curiosity.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by menesheh(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Northmall:
It's not like I don't believe you OP, but if rituals doesn't exist where does the money they flaunt after the ritual come from?

This is exactly the question have to be asking yourself each time you intend believing crappy stories. Are there minting machines in the shrine or in the spirit realm. Ask yourself "how does it work". Just do away with the stories you've been fed from culture/urban-legend/the general society, you would feel the overwhelming power of being rational and always capable of questioning popular beliefs and claims.

Nothing is somewhat true until proven beyond all reasonable doubts.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
the only reason why money ritual is popular is because it is shrouded in mystery.imagine 50 people killing a human each and then they take the required body parts to the voodooist and the ritual fails for all 50 of them,they are left in a dilemma as they can't ask for their refunds or neither can they threaten the voodooist because of fear of what he supposedly can do to them ,sue the voodooist, or report the voodooist to the armed forces because of their original crime of murder.Furthermore,they cant inform their friends,acquaintances or even their family about their ordeal or at most they wont be believed.So, they accept their fate and count their losses and move on.If peradventure it works for 1 person we believe that only that person did the ritual and the rest didnt or failed at performing the required tasks.This ensures that money ritual business is covered deeply in mystery.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Qsscruz(m): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2018
kjhova:

My dear @OP,

I read your post but will not bother to read the comments afterwards because I already know what the overriding response will be. You are ahead of yourself, I must tell you as Africa is not ready for your advice.

In this continent, the larger majority is giving to superstition and no amount of empirical evidence will convince them otherwise. Many here believe that one can send thunder to strike another. They believe that you can steal other's destiny and achieve success with it. They believe that swallowing some concoction somewhere will stop a high calibre bullet from penetrating your bare chest. Indeed they believe that one man can influence the weather to stop or bring about rain!

Many of these superstitious folks are not illiterate, no! They are doctors, physicists, PhD holders. Believe me, they are devoted Christians, dedicated Muslims etc.

Africa will remain in her unfortunate state for another couple of decades until a more enlightened and inquisitive generation is born. A generation that questions, studies and revises. Not this generation that is satisfied with handed down fables with absolutely no desire to challenge or even query the dogma.

This isnt about Africa or Africans. This about what is obtainable regardless of your choice of conviction. Dark arts exists. These things happen. There is a gulf in gap between knowing something exist and believing in them. Even if whites uses science to explain some phenomenon, some things still transcend simple logic. The difference is that ours is used for negativities. Things happen. You may term it whatever, but it doesnt change it. Like i said earlier, you only know what you seek for. What you are not into, it above you. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2018
wilsonm:
both ritual oo, black magic oo,voodoo, illuminati etc. are all fake it's only when you believe in it that's when you can easily be affected by it and vice versa, okay those of you claiming that it is real have you tried it before and it work just forget about all these fake stories joor okay if ritual is real here is my account details just send me 200,000 naira only in exchange I will offer my destiny or soul.
Acct No: 0335129501
bank:gtbank.

Bello
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by fk001(m): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
i used to be the highest beliver of ritual money because of the nigerian movies i watched. i dont want to go into long story. i am a billionaire by nigerian standard and a millionaire by international standard. its all good brain and hard work. money rituals dosnt exist. u cant make money if you think like 97% of nigerians. just work smart, thats the key.

Online billionaire you mean? cheesy

No offencce
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Kirinwa: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Lol very primitive thinking. How u wan take the destiny? Destiny u no fit see or touch.

Some things are beyond your understanding. I am of the view that you should speak of things that you know.

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Bankoleyemi: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2018
360great:
Money must be made

I HAVE A SPECIAL UNUSUAL SPIRITUAL BOOK THAT WILL GRANT ALL YOUR WISHES IN JUST 1OMINUTES, NO SIDE EFFECT, RITUAL OR SACRIFICE, NO SHORTENING OF LIFE.

I wonder how people undermine the efficacy of metaphysics and spiritism. There are basic natural laws governing the universe which contributes to the occurrences of certain things. for instance, the law of gravity, law of attraction, law of season and environmental laws.
Check out these small natural laws.

It does not take a rocket science to know that every palm wine will ferment if allowed to sit on the cemented floor.
Rats will never enter a house where a dried pussy cat's carcass is hung on the wall.
Snakes will never enter any house that there is bitter kola.
Snake will never bite anyone wearing a snake skinned shoe, sandals or palms.
Who tells the kit bird to relocate before rainy season comes?
Pear and corn must share the same season.

The list goes on and on. That is how it is with money, love, power, politics and all the rest of the things we all need in life. There are seasons, dates, periods to ask of a particular thing from the universe and it will be done. Many people doubt the potency of spiritism because they are ignorant of the practice. Take for instance, you want to buy a new phone, you went to a popular phone plaza by 7pm hoping to get the phone, will it be possible? Ok, again, you want your wife to conceive, but you don't make love to her when she is in ovulation, will it work? You want your fowl to born ostrich, how about that?
Magick and voodoo are very potent. Moses made way on the red sea, he said something before striking his rod, what did he say?
Pharaoh made snake out of his rods, Moses did too, did the bible doubt its efficacy? Jesus rose from death, He also raised Lazarus with mere words. The earth was created with only words, we are the only thing God made in his image, meaning we can create and get all we need if we know what to say, when to say it, how to say it and who should say it. All these secrets are in this special UNUSUAL DIVINE BOOK OF POWERS. This book was hidden for so many years because it was exclusively perfected by 916 esoteric Sprits that govern the universe. Only kings and knights are allowed to read of it.

I will implore anyone that needs to see the real practice of magick to get this Book that has the power to give you love, wealth, gold, power, protection, do as I say, and lots more. Anything you say will happen in just 10mins, byou need a new car this season, no problem, its yours just for asking. Please let us stop the killing of innocent people for ritual when you can still get more effective result with The Divine Book Of Powers, free.

If you will like to try this Book, text The Divine Book Of Powers to: 08155817888 or email emerem4me@yahoo.co.uk. I will confidentially send it to you if you pass the modalities. The world is in your palms.

*Note* Anybody can use the book, young girls seeking love and marriage, boys seeking anything as it pleases them, lottery, bet9ja etc, men seeking liberty with finance and business, politics etc. Try it, come here and testify, let us stop all these ritual killings please.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by EasterDell: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2018
Beautiful! ... "I also laughed at your comparison because it was totally Hilarious and Wack."

Nobody says spiritual matters are non existent. My wonderful examples show they are SIMPLY NOT SO POWERFUL! ... Not even remotely powerful enough to give you a dime!

Spiritual money promises deceive and hoodwink fools! Babalawo must chop!

You that is so spiritually awake... I look forward to your name on Forbes list. Kikkikikikikikikikiki

Xavier5:

Yea, just like a patriotic US soldier will never use his guns against unarmed civilians except in very extreme critical situations. The soldier has the power to do it. He or she has the bullet loaded guns, so what will stop him or her from shooting at unarmed civilians and disappearing into thin air but no, he or she choose not to do it not be he or she can't do it but because he or she doesn't wanna do it or may have limited power to do it.
Does that mean the soldier does not exist or is powerless simply because he decided not to use his or her military strength or prowess against unarmed Civilians?

The government of Nigeria has the power to make Nigeria a better nation but no they choose not to do it, not because they don't have the power to do it but because they choosed not to do it.
So will you say the government of Nigeria does not exist simply because it decided not to use it's power to develop Nigeria and make it a better country.

Of course the answer to the above bolded questions is NO

Same way a patriotic US soldier chooses not to use his or her gun or military prowess or weapons against unarmed civilians and also as the government of Nigeria chooses not to use it's power to develop Nigeria and make it a better nation so Likewise the Spiritist choose not to use their powers in the manner, way and scenario you want them to not because they don't have the powers but because they choosed not to use it for such purpose or maybe because they don't have the exact or particular power that allows them to do the stuffs in the examples you gave.

Because a patriotic US soldier choosing not to use his or her guns or military prowess or weapons against unarmed civilians even if/ when he or she has the power to do so doesn't stop him or her from existing or the Nigerian government choosing not to develop Nigeria into a developed and a better nation even when they have the power of do so doesn't stop them from existing is the same way Spiritist exist even if they choose not to use or can't use their powers for the scenarios or examples you have given.
It doesn't stop the spiritist from existing or from being powerful just like it can't stop a patriotic US soldier or the Nigerian government from existing or from being powerful

I laughed at your comparison because it was totally Hilarious and Wack.

Whether you choose to believe it or not, Spiritism and The Supernatural exist. Okay.

#Xavier.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by EasterDell: 1:28am On Dec 05, 2018
No matter how you want to suger coat our stupid attachment to the supernatural.

The mobile phone you are using to type that nonsense, the internet that made nairaland possible, electricity, etc... Where developed by rugged thinkers that study hard facts, experiment and recreate... refused to surrender their reasoning to the supernatural.

Dark arts, tricks and magic exist! They are used to entertain children and gullible minds. Beyond that, they solve no real problems in life! Take it or leave it!

Qsscruz:

This isnt about Africa or Africans. This about what is obtainable regardless of your choice of conviction. Dark arts exists. These things happen. There is a gulf in gap between knowing something exist and believing in them. Even if whites uses science to explain some phenomenon, some things still transcend simple logic. The difference is that ours is used for negativities. Things happen. You may term it whatever, but it doesnt change it. Like i said earlier, you only know what you seek for. What you are not into, it above you. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by akigbemaru: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Stop the unnecessary killings and more recently, stealing of panties and bras. Some even go to the myopic extent of eating faeces. Nigerian youths, if you chop sh*t you go just give yourself cholera or E-coli and die for nothing.

It is now saddening that every helpless mentally unstable pretty girl seen on the streets is now believed to have been used for "ritual" just like this innocent girl whose story circulated days ago on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4873067/student-runs-mad-after-stepping

Instantly, her ordeal was attributed to being used for yahoo plus when infact it was mental disorder she had been battling for so many years. Another way an uneducated Nigerian claimed to be a rain maker months back when it was just a simple scientific schoolboy labwork involving potassium iodide.

Africa please open your eyes , our mentality is the reason we are still light years behind the western world. If you can believe you can make money from doing juju with underwears or eating faeces then never you be angry with the whites if they call you black monkey because that's what you truly are. Even bonobos won't go that low.

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like voodoo, there is nothing like yahoo plus. Those babas performing these nonsense , you see them living in squalor and abject poverty yet they claim they can help another person make money. If it truly exist, I'd expect them to be living in mansions and luxury and the source behind it would be a secret that could only be passed down through the family lane but no , you see them living in dilapidated huts yet they claim to conjure money from the "spiritual realm".

If you want to test the full strength of your juju go to sambisa or pakistan and let shekau or the taliban test their kalashnikovs on your chest. If you need faeces, there are thousands of soakaways around whose owners will gladly see you help them reduce the brown and black, solid and watery contents.

The babas who do these things for you are only interested in your money and your free live goat or white chicken which will eventually end up in their pot of soup. Person wey go make am go make am and the reason behind it is not the concoction one baba made for you to drink. If. It coincindentally worked , it was only as a result of the natural capacity and potential you already had. Be educated.

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Princedapace(m): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2018
kulex2k1:

So indirectly u dey talk say ijebu men na confirm juju men...My ijebu brothers please is this true? But this ya landlord wetin him don use the juju achieve abeg?

The issue is not what u can achieve with juju. Those who do it know why they do. That is their business..

The point is if it is true or not. Juju, blood money, spirituality, etc are all real. Simple.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by victons(m): 4:07am On Dec 05, 2018
okrikaboi:
Op let's make a deal give me your destiny and in the next six months I'll give you 50% of the profit. Of your destiny yields nothing I'll give it back to you
Deal or no Deal
am interested, let's mk a deal.please...I strongly don't believe in the so called rituals too
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by OsuMustGo: 5:01am On Dec 05, 2018
Qsscruz:
Op shut your mouth and stop making people let down their guards..Ritual money exists just as oxygen do. Since time immemorial, people have making money through dubious means.
The devil even tempted God by saying he would give him the world if he obeyed him
. So you think the riches would come from heaven. The only difference is that such riches come with lots of odds that you end up losing at the end of the day. This world is deeper than you think. Just like in the university, there are different departments, some you dont know anything about. Others, you dont even know they exist. You only know about yours. So folks, stay woke. Dont be deceived. Be vigilant.
Shut up!
How does this gutter statement sound reasonable to you?
Is it possible for your tenant to tell that he promise to give you your house if you pay your rents regularly?
You Christians are the most gullible people on earth.
People just sit over a bear table to compile a rubbish story and calls it Bible for you to obey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by TruckFit(m): 5:26am On Dec 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Stop the unnecessary killings and more recently, stealing of panties and bras. Some even go to the myopic extent of eating faeces.

Aanu eeshemi sho tigbo.. igi ti oluwure re ko le Fi Owo kan, lo fe lo gba.. je ki won aye risi Oro ee.. wa ri paper wa Pe l'owo..
Iwo kinikan rada rada bi paper suya..
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Fitbillionaire: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2018
fk001:

Online billionaire you mean? cheesy

No offencce
yes i by international online standards cheesy grin
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by kjhova(m): 6:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Qsscruz:

What's said is said. I cannot challenge ignorance with empiricist methods seeing as ignorance cannot grasp these. The talk of "whites" etc is already a put off as it reeks of the very ignorance in question here.

I'd walk as I can't help here.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by kjhova(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

You nothing about what you talking about. Trust me!

You need to explore and see powers with your own eyes

Did you school in Government university? Do you have cultist as friends? Have you seen jazz at work physically? Am sure u have not.

There are damn real powers you need to see. Have you seen a punch run someone paralysed that he had to be revived in an absurd manner

Which area of Nigeria did you grow up cos you talking like a butter one

My answers to all your questions above are in the affirmative and more. Don't worry my pal. Cling on to what you will cling on to. I already figured that it'll take another Generation for Africa to get smart with it as a whole.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2018
I don't believe in this black magic vodoo shitt too, like the op said, if it was real then how come the babalawos themselves are not rich? How can you make somebody else rich with Juju when you yourself ur not rich.

I will not believe this juju thing, until i see it with 2 of my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2018
let dem use u before u knoe if it Real or Not. instead to be praying not to fall victim of money ritualist.
NEED A PROFITABLE BUSINESS IDEA ? ENJOY MY ZIGGY
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by ArcFresky(m): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Jazz exists... chikena.
Whether it works for you or not, naa your head and Eledumare go determine am.

I never met anyone who became rich from rituals, (I probably did but wasnt aware), but if cutlass refuses to pierce a skin as against physics law, why cant money ritual be real....

Anyways as Iam_Slimcase said, "nothing is sweet like little with peace of Mind".
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Tonimordred(m): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2018
If it doesn't exist so why the killings
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Olibboy: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
I used to think these things don't rely exist, until my grandma told me how my great grand parents died... I was shocked!!!!
village pple involved?
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Olibboy: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2018
A yahoo Boi can command his client to pay some money. and you said juju doesn't exist.

Have yhu ever seen where two people that are having sex stick together and a priest release them.

Do yhu know what is call Magun?
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Qsscruz:
Op shut your mouth and stop making people let down their guards..Ritual money exists just as oxygen do. Since time immemorial, people have making money through dubious means. The devil even tempted God by saying he would give him the world if he obeyed him. So you think the riches would come from heaven. The only difference is that such riches come with lots of odds that you end up losing at the end of the day. This world is deeper than you think. Just like in the university, there are different departments, some you dont know anything about. Others, you dont even know they exist. You only know about yours. So folks, stay woke. Dont be deceived. Be vigilant.

Pls present 1 proof that ritual blood money exists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2018
awelekiti:
Ritual money exists wella. But those who indulge in it end up dying mysteriously and untimely

Present ur proof sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2018
Omode o MO ogun, oun pe lefo.

The child brain you have tells you that charm is vegetable. Kwantinue.

Even the elites among the whites are rumoured to have consulted voodoo for knowledge of invention and unknown science.

They know science woukd bring them world power and money is a sure bye product. Most of them died tragically though. Mention names.

While I am aware that these things exists, I do not believe in them.
1) I won't do it.
2) I won't relate with anyone that does.

The question is how would one know. Well, let's leave that to my intuition and discerning spirit.

Personally, I never let my guards down. While taking private rides or public at night. I zoom at the slightest suspicion and I pray to God for protection because most evil are wireless.

Unfortunately, only a few ladies are dropping contacts with suspected over nice acquitancies whose source of income is unknown.
Many are still living recklessly despite the many lions out there. I heard of this ritual confession that claims the guy has to sleep with different girls every night without ever repeating the same girl AS LONG AS HE WANTS TO SEE THE NEXT DAY.

A dead person used for rituals is known to have gone. But a walking dead roaming universities, churches, weddings and your street is worth trembling for.
We all need Extra sight. No one can fight darkness with mere carefulness. Seek God's protection for you and always pray about a girl or guy you just met and fell in love with.

And when mum suddenly says no without Any specific reasons, you'll understand that mum knows best.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by SenorFax(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Shut up!
How does this gutter statement sound reasonable to you?
Is it possible for your tenant to tell that he promise to give you your house if you pay your rents regularly?
You Christians are the most gullible people on earth.
People just sit over a bear table to compile a rubbish story and calls it Bible for you to obey
You will never know.

Until thunder strikes you twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by SenorFax(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pls present 1 proof that ritual blood money exists
Don't dare people on social media, they have nothing to loose, them go just use you do money.
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2018
adegeye38:

Guy money ritual is real, d reson dose baba are always poor is because they are well aware of the consequences of the rituals, they dont just tell the person thay wants to do it, also they are serving the devil , so its normal for them to be improvished.

You cant keep on convincing yourself that the spiritual is not real, you will end up a fool, it is very real i tell u, when different people give same accounts of something it is nl longer a co incidence

Embrace Jesus and experience a new level of power, and stop deluding your self with atheist ideals
There are no grave consequences serving the devil?
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Denikayan: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2018
kjhova:

My answers to all your questions above are in the affirmative and more. Don't worry my pal. Cling on to what you will cling on to. I already figured that it'll take another Generation for Africa to get smart with it as a whole.

You need attend one of this traditional festivals and come back to create a thread about your experience. Have you witnessed "IDAN" before in a festival. You not exposed to this things and you arriving at a conclusion.

You didn't grow up in Nigeria, neither have you been for long in Nigeria.

Bro, their are powers! Believe it. Get someone into it to show you some.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Make, Sell Guns For N30,000 – Blacksmith / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) / Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.