Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings (48341 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by globalresource: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
ComeAndobo:
I won't say juju does not exist or it does.

What I would say is that it's a case of demand and supply. Supply is limited compared to the demand because it is vile.

People trade in human parts for the money they will get from willing to use for power, blood money, protection etc They are more like the middle men.

Human parts industry is a fast growing industry in Nigeria.

Growing Industry ke ??

If Government no do something about this, it will get out of hand. Wait did I mention government. I have forgotten we Dont have government. Naija which way?

Politicians killing the masses gradually. Ritualists doing there own embarassed
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Slickest(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Stop the unnecessary killings and more recently, stealing of panties and bras. Some even go to the myopic extent of eating faeces. Nigerian youths, if you chop sh*t you go just give yourself cholera or E-coli and die for nothing.

It is now saddening that every helpless mentally unstable pretty girl seen on the streets is now believed to have been used for "ritual" just like this innocent girl whose story circulated days ago on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4873067/student-runs-mad-after-stepping

Instantly, her ordeal was attributed to being used for yahoo plus when infact it was mental disorder she had been battling for so many years. Another way an uneducated Nigerian claimed to be a rain maker months back when it was just a simple scientific schoolboy labwork involving potassium iodide.

Africa please open your eyes , our mentality is the reason we are still light years behind the western world. If you can believe you can make money from doing juju with underwears or eating faeces then never you be angry with the whites if they call you black monkey because that's what you truly are. Even bonobos won't go that low.

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like voodoo, there is nothing like yahoo plus. Those babas performing these nonsense , you see them living in squalor and abject poverty yet they claim they can help another person make money. If it truly exist, I'd expect them to be living in mansions and luxury and the source behind it would be a secret that could only be passed down through the family lane but no , you see them living in dilapidated huts yet they claim to conjure money from the "spiritual realm".

If you want to test the full strength of your juju go to sambisa or pakistan and let shekau or the taliban test their kalashnikovs on your chest. If you need faeces, there are thousands of soakaways around whose owners will gladly see you help them reduce the brown and black, solid and watery contents.

The babas who do these things for you are only interested in your money and your free live goat or white chicken which will eventually end up in their pot of soup. Person wey go make am go make am and the reason behind it is not the concoction one baba made for you to drink. If. It coincindentally worked , it was only as a result of the natural capacity and potential you already had. Be educated.

That is your analysis my dear, your conclusion... As much as i hate the primitive belief of juju nd all dat, see shiiit is real, av seen uneduated boys go wealthy in a month, av seen whites hypnotized to the level of them selling their properties... If God is real the shiiit is

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by crunchyg: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
TheAntagonist:

You're aware there are rich people who engage in deluded and backward fetishes like eating of human parts right?

Same way there are those who sell parts to hospitals and other individuals on the black market.

Let's be logical about this abeg
Oga don't argue what you don't know, you can't deduce how this things work with your logical mind, e pass your understanding, you hear?

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by itsmeurLady(f): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is what u get when u allow free thinkers speak... The write up is so naive!

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by marvin906(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
OP have you seen a breathing stone if you haven't then shut up

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by iamvictorbassey: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Stop the unnecessary killings and more recently, stealing of panties and bras. Some even go to the myopic extent of eating faeces. Nigerian youths, if you chop sh*t you go just give yourself cholera or E-coli and die for nothing.

It is now saddening that every helpless mentally unstable pretty girl seen on the streets is now believed to have been used for "ritual" just like this innocent girl whose story circulated days ago on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4873067/student-runs-mad-after-stepping

Instantly, her ordeal was attributed to being used for yahoo plus when infact it was mental disorder she had been battling for so many years. Another way an uneducated Nigerian claimed to be a rain maker months back when it was just a simple scientific schoolboy labwork involving potassium iodide.

Africa please open your eyes , our mentality is the reason we are still light years behind the western world. If you can believe you can make money from doing juju with underwears or eating faeces then never you be angry with the whites if they call you black monkey because that's what you truly are. Even bonobos won't go that low.

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like voodoo, there is nothing like yahoo plus. Those babas performing these nonsense , you see them living in squalor and abject poverty yet they claim they can help another person make money. If it truly exist, I'd expect them to be living in mansions and luxury and the source behind it would be a secret that could only be passed down through the family lane but no , you see them living in dilapidated huts yet they claim to conjure money from the "spiritual realm".

If you want to test the full strength of your juju go to sambisa or pakistan and let shekau or the taliban test their kalashnikovs on your chest. If you need faeces, there are thousands of soakaways around whose owners will gladly see you help them reduce the brown and black, solid and watery contents.

The babas who do these things for you are only interested in your money and your free live goat or white chicken which will eventually end up in their pot of soup. Person wey go make am go make am and the reason behind it is not the concoction one baba made for you to drink. If. It coincindentally worked , it was only as a result of the natural capacity and potential you already had. Be educated.

You're too brainy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by afroxyz: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
dguyindcorner:
The best way to protect evil is to deny its existence. Money ritual is real and come in different types. Mind you, Whites too are involved but how will you know?

Just one example, 21 Savage worships Ifa and It gives him money and fame. But y'all think Ifa is restricted to Nigeria.

oga go sleep. so it is the thing that he worships not the effort that he outs into his music

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
First of all let me start by declaring that I am a Christian...so I believe in the supernatural forces..good and bad..I believe in God and his angels...that means the devil and his demons exist...now, can these supernatural forces for evil give one riches through sacrifices? I don't know..the devil tempted Christ by offering him 'promises' of riches but they were all a mirage..so that is what it is....a mirage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by afroxyz: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
itsmeurLady:
This is what u get when u allow free thinkers speak... The write up is so naive!

so how come with the jazz we are still the wretched of the earth?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
I wish gofment will build a gigantic dungeon full with means of survival and throw all of you that believe in this menace talked about by op inside the dungeon lock it forever and throw away the keys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by asahnwaKC: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Thnx op....people should stop the innocent killings...the juju man will tell you to do impossible things, just to make you run..but no you will go ahead and do it..e.g how can someone ask you to bring your mother's head..haba undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by timesup234: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Since I was born I have never seen anyone confessed of being a witch. Not a single person can claim to have witness such, just hearsay. Nigerians are fools and brain dead if they think killing people translate to richest. Rituals is the greatest and most stupid myth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by shogsman(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
engrelvis:
bro I dnt believe dis shit.how many people (nt hearsay) v u actually seen?. everywhere is hearsay.

Oga ade I grew up in ijebu ode and I know at least 5 people that has done money ritual, don't say what you don't know, indomie generations everywhere.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by ROCKHARDDK(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
E be sey u don go spread recklessly cum dey console urself abi? Na pant or bra 4get? Any sha, e don done 4U bdat

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by dguyindcorner(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
afroxyz:

oga go sleep. so it is the thing that he worships not the effort that he outs into his music

Lol. Go and do your homework, I'm not your regular banter pals.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Roon9:
When sacrifices are made good or bad, the heavens open. With which brain Nai u think say these dumb boys take they scam oyibo? I have seen and heard things bro. Please don't delve on issues bigger than you jor
No mind all these people for nairaland wey never see anything.. If e no exist, y do people keep doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Haryourmieykhun(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
See dis mumu oo, dont worry let yahoo guyz have access to ur desiny u go say Juju dey

Oogun wa

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by mrvitalis(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
abdulaz:
No worry,
send your panties come give me through DHL make we try am if ritual really dey work grin

Bia OP, here is my warning to you:

*Metaphysics and spiritism is real.

*Don’t doubt what you don’t know of.

*Because you are ignorant of something doesn’t meant it doesn’t exist.

I’m taking from experience as a rugged Kogi boy.

Be guided.

Shut up your mouth, juju ko jojo ni

Oya use your juju tell me by wallet id I go wire 1 million to you instantly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
My mom is from ijebu-igbo and she says it 200% exists

The money will not fall from the sky, but you'll have it. Your business or any slight thing...it'll come in ten thousand folds.

So if you don't want to believe it does, it's a free world...suit yourself
No mind all these people for nairaland.. Dey know nothing
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by echodrum(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
awelekiti:
Ritual money exists wella. But those who indulge in it end up dying mysteriously and untimely
can you explain what you mean by " money ritual exists" ? How does it exists and how does it work?
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Northmall:
It's not like I don't believe you OP, but if rituals don't exist where does the money they flaunt after the ritual come from?
Abeg help me ask am.. Some people see facts and just choose to ignore to soothe their ego

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Xisnin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
awelekiti:
Ritual money exists wella. But those who indulge in it end up dying mysteriously and untimely
Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by shogsman(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Come ijebu make we test ring for your body, na then you go know say jazz they, se olori e ope ni.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by boomssey(f): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
awelekiti:
that's what they don't know
Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Juju/Rituals is real... Whether you believe it or not..
Take it or leave it.
Even your pastors do engage in it..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Stop misleading people with your false opinion. Money ritual is common here in Africa and so many people have fallen victim.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Xisnin(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Roon9:
When sacrifices are made good or bad, the heavens open. With which brain Nai u think say these dumb boys take they scam oyibo? I have seen and heard things bro. Please don't delve on issues bigger than you jor
You must be dumb to believe that ritual money exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Roon9(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

No mind all these people for nairaland wey never see anything.. If e no exist, y do people keep doing it.

Anything from Africa is tagged primitive and fetish but unexplained stuffs from the west are called Mysteries

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
shogsman:
Come ijebu make we test ring for your body, na then you go know say jazz they, se olori e ope ni.

Omode o mo Ogun, o npe lefo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Roon9:

Anything from Africa is tagged primitive and fetish but unexplained stuffs from the west are called Mysteries
Exactly..
The effect of foreign religions..

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

You must be dumb to believe that ritual money exist.
Lol.. It exists bro.. Whether you believe or not..

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings by meobizy(f): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Just like trying to convince people their religion is a work of fiction, so is it difficult to make them know their belief of juju is made up.
Even with the best evidence people are not willing to let go of their beliefs. It has lasted so long with them it is now a part of their personality. Questioning it feels to them a personal attack, one they are able to act violent over.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Make, Sell Guns For N30,000 – Blacksmith / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) / Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.