Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (72074 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by lordvamon(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
The lady face tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Mankosi: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

I don't know who to reprimand, the cheating wife or the violent husband.
Adamu. Read carefully before u answer, simple exam instruction u won't obey.

6 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

madam the woman didn't cheat o. Read the article again.

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bastard husband

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by pascalbenz: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

If You Read Am Well You No Go Speechless

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by 4LARINE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
So,wot dd he derived nw?

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Re-read the story, not the wife that cheated,but the husband.

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by rastaLivity: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?
I am sure she started running her mouth when she saw him. A wise woman would have gone home, wait for him to come back, then talk to him calmly about it.

If he doesn't change, Shiloh is around the corner. There is a reason Nigerian women dominate churches. Their men and in-laws be driving them crazy.
you're definitely among the top 2 stvpid people on nairaland, and my gut tells me you ain't number 2

7 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Elephantking: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
good 4 them
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Shookonekilla: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
[s]
Ritzy10:
A housewife who allegedly caught her husband cheating with another woman, has been attacked by her husband in yet another story of domestic violence.

The victim after the attack by her husband

An Instagram user identified as Gladys Odogbo Meribe (@jst_gigis), has taken to the social networking platform to share some graphic photos of a woman who was brutally attacked by her own husband.

According to Gladys who shared the story online, her aunt was a victim of yet another domestic violence after her husband assaulted and broke her head after she caught him cheating with another woman.

She posted the photos and wrote:

The identity of the victim and her husband, or where in the country the incident happened were not ascertained by us as at the time of filing this report.

See more photos below;
https://zenithnaija.com/man-brutally-attack-break-wifes-head-after-she-allegedly-caught-him-cheating/

[/s]

OP

Are you educated at all? What is breaks wife's head ?

Is your grammar skill so poor ? How can you as an adult have the grammar skills of a 2 year old?
Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Muzikluva(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Did you read it at all?

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by HAROLDWILSON: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
She deserves it.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
rastaLivity:
you're definitely among the top 2 stvpid people on nairaland, and my gut tells me you ain't number 2
shot fired grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by menix(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Which school u go

Your comprehension skill is quite poor..

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Fitbillionaire: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

stop smoking weed please. the op never said the wife cheated. the op said the husband cheated and she caught him

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by sammyKCC(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

last last you be olodo.Not being able to comprehend what the topic header reads#spits and walks out.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by wingmanII: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Read the story again
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Newznow: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Rixpin: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
That man should be taken to serve a jail sentence.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Read the post before commenting.

This is what the post says, or should I translate it to gibberish?

A housewife who allegedly caught her husband cheating with another woman, has been attacked by her husband in yet another story of domestic violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

1. They pay exorbitant bride price(s)

2. The men then beat the shiit out of the wives over trivial issues

3. The women are extraordinarily cruel to their househelps...even those related to them.

They chest-beat yet, they run at the very first gunshot in battle. He never could have raised his voice against his fellow man

Reason why I always say marriage is a scam.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Canberra55: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
[we're you expecting 100 likes two minutes after your superstory? Well, you have two like now. Thank me later. Good night. quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=73555156] angry

3. The women are extraordinarily cruel to their househelps...even those related to them.

They chest-beat yet, they run at the very first gunshot in battle. He never could have raised his voice against his fellow man

[/quote]
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by dannycom(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
hmmmmm,wonder shall never end,that is the kind of country we find ourselves but if the reverse is the case, he will instruct the woman to pack her things and live the house

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Canberra55:
[we're you expecting 100 likes two minutes after your superstory? Well, you have two like now. Thank me later. Good night. quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=73555156] angry

I was expecting at least one suicidal idiot to quote me.

Thank you wink

Now go and focus on getting your Traffic Warden job tongue

PS - the likes got to 81 before the comment was deleted, now cry more and take those likes to the bank... tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by HazardAwka(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by heddiebanks(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Did u read the post or someone did for u? tongue
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
rastaLivity:
She was just being sarcastic. Her comment is what most guys on nairaland say when things like this happen. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Ginalex(f): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?
I am sure she started running her mouth when she saw him. A wise woman would have gone home, wait for him to come back, then talk to him calmly about it.

If he doesn't change, Shiloh is around the corner. There is a reason Nigerian women dominate churches. Their men and in-laws be driving them crazy.
Nonsense.... "Talk to him calmly" my foot... To think this is coming from a woman... Would the husband "talk calmly" to his wife if it were the other way round?? For once Hanty, get small sense abeg.... Mtcheww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
tomorrow your aunty go call you home destroyer... did she ask you to post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.