Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (72051 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
A man that beat up is wife does not deserve a companion called woman....all he deserves is a canivorous animals such as lions, tigers and the kinds to teach him a lesson he won't forget..

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

I don't know who to reprimand, the cheating wife or the violent husband.
The cheating and violence were done by the man

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by chuggy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

cheating wife ke
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Who get coke bottle there, we need to break it on that bastard head .... that woman no get family ? Make he report the bastard to the nearest police station or authority ... such a bastard no need to dey leave among humans...
No matter the punishment wey dem go give am, they should make sure dem break his head too ,preferably with a coke bottle... angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by phemsie(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Did u really read the story?

the wife caught the husband cheating. the wife wasn't cheating, the husband was just plain wicked

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by pek(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
dreamworld:

Some women have no choice
Say who? So to remain in the marriage and die is the only option?
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by pek(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Read the story again, slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ginalex:
Nonsense.... "Talk to him calmly" my foot... To think this is coming from a woman... Would the husband "talk calmly" to his wife if it were the other way round?? For once Hanty, get small sense abeg.... Mtcheww
I think she is joking.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
habsydiamond:
A man that beat up is wife does not deserve a companion called woman....all he deserves is a canivorous animals such as lions, tigers and the kinds to teach him a lesson he won't forget..
Bros calm down till u marry. Na me de go settle my sister case with the husband.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Newznow: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
pek:
Say who? So to remain in the marriage and die is the only option?
If she go na u go feed her. Some women has no choice
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Please read this story again. This time slowly.

Thanks
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Ginalex(f): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

I think she is joking.
oh! Ok grin no vex poco
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?
I am sure she started running her mouth when she saw him. A wise woman would have gone home, wait for him to come back, then talk to him calmly about it.

If he doesn't change, Shiloh is around the corner. There is a reason Nigerian women dominate churches. Their men and in-laws be driving them crazy.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
U no well ooo
SECOND WIFE LOADING.
His wife should choose between SIDE CHICK or 2ND WIFD....
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

is like u don't understand English
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Shugargal(f): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
A times I feel pity for my fellow women,is marriage by force? must you continue to be in that abusive marriage? must you stay put?marriage i heard that is all about sex,you go kuku kill me na,to hell with marriage sef.single and not searching abeg..dem go rush me now.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Tyche(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?
I am sure she started running her mouth when she saw him. A wise woman would have gone home, wait for him to come back, then talk to him calmly about it.

If he doesn't change, Shiloh is around the corner. There is a reason Nigerian women dominate churches. Their men and in-laws be driving them crazy.

Your sarcasm is in a league of it's own. Why evilz

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
You can't just miss it.

A walking animal can never be mistaken for a human. Look at the creature's face. :-D Why on earth will this creature say he wants to marry you and you will agree.

He looks like a wild hippopotamus. Beast!undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Zico5:
Nothing to describe such a man than animal. we live in a world where morality has been thrown to dog. The woman should take the right step. A cheating partner will always cheat. Her children need her now and the only way to save her life is to run, run and run.
As true as the statement that morality had gown down, bride prices are still being paid at high prices, most men will become gods when they finally pay the due. Only real equality will salvage this situation to a better position but we Nigerians especially ladies are not ready for that.

Sad, lose lose situation for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by NumbEmotions(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Damn!
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by pussyAvenger: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
kamez:
God pls kill me the day I do such a thing to the woman I call my wife..

women pls run for life when u find urself cohabiting violent men.. run! run!! run!!!
be careful what you wish yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by kehindetokode: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ritzy10:
A housewife who allegedly caught her husband cheating with another woman, has been attacked by her husband in yet another story of domestic violence.

The victim after the attack by her husband

An Instagram user identified as Gladys Odogbo Meribe (@jst_gigis), has taken to the social networking platform to share some graphic photos of a woman who was brutally attacked by her own husband.

According to Gladys who shared the story online, her aunt was a victim of yet another domestic violence after her husband assaulted and broke her head after she caught him cheating with another woman.

She posted the photos and wrote:

The identity of the victim and her husband, or where in the country the incident happened were not ascertained by us as at the time of filing this report.

See more photos below;
https://zenithnaija.com/man-brutally-attack-break-wifes-head-after-she-allegedly-caught-him-cheating/

shocked ah!! ofo ori ni sha!!!
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Shugargal:
A times I feel pity for my fellow women,is marriage by force? must you continue to be in that abusive marriage? must you stay put?marriage i heard that is all about sex,you go kuku kill me na,to hell with marriage sef.single and not searching abeg..dem go rush me now.
All talk, can you stand the heat? Can you withstand the magnitude of criticism?

After you sincerely answer that, then you shall find your answer.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by armyofone(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ezigbo eziokwu- she should have waited at home, fetch him water to bath, cook him a nice meal and wait till he is done eating before gently and calming talking about it.

pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
kamez:
God pls kill me the day I do such a thing to the woman I call my wife..

women pls run for life when u find urself cohabiting violent men.. run! run!! run!!!
shut up der some women only understand hot hands.i Dey beat them steady
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by BIDOO(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

Lols, Your Comment Shows That You Don't Read The Content Of The Story ! You React Base On The Headline, I Give You One More Chance To Re-read Again And Deliver Your Judgement As Thou Pleaseth.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Mike008(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

The husband is the one that cheated.
So you can call him the Cheating Violent Husband.
Now you know who deserves a double reprimand.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
vickydevoka:

Bros calm down till u marry. Na me de go settle my sister case with the husband.
that's why it's good to marry the bone of Ur bone.... There will be disagreement but not to the point of exchanging blows like Anthony Joshua Vs Wilder....
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dis man should b jailed! Upon say naim dey at fault, may the Lord help women from unfaithful n callous spouses
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is what happens when a woman is dependent on a morafucker. He cheats on you and breaks your head on top. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

you are a clown...understand before spewing
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
I know this guy now, this is norbito, Na PH guy..sad if this is true.. He is always showing off his wife on social media..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.