Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (72064 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by TanyLoe(f): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Speechless

I don't know who to reprimand, the cheating wife or the violent husband.
sweet heart
The post didn't say the wife cheated but instead the husband
So rewrite your Comment.
And also maybe he Neva paid her bride price naaa
Because this is so unfair

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Fidido: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Reading just hard you bah or wetin!! The man cheated not the wife. So the man should be blamed
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Deltatoto:
shut up der some women only understand hot hands.i Dey beat them steady
I no blame
Mad man
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
TanyLoe:

sweet heart
The post didn't say the wife cheated but instead the husband
So rewrite your Comment.
And also maybe he Neva paid her bride price naaa
Because this is so unfair
Na antibiotics they worry me jare.

Nothing a glass of milk can't solve wink

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by TanyLoe(f): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wizdray:
Them bitches ain't loyal. That's brutal though

naaaaa
them dudes ain't loyal
After cheating on her, he beats her up
So rewrite your comment

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
BIDOO:

Lols, Your Comment Shows That You Don't Read The Content Of The Story ! You React Base On The Headline, I Give You One More Chance To Re-read Again And Deliver Your Judgement As Thou Pleaseth.
I read it but read it upside down.
Antibiotics in action.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
heddiebanks:

Did u read the post or someone did for u? tongue
my neighbor read it to me

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by TanyLoe(f): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
LordSaints:
Lol why undecided
Did you just ask why?
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
It's simple,the man's head should be broken too.

So that would solve the problem ehn? undecided

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by TanyLoe(f): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
LordSaints:
Lol why undecided
Did you just ask why?
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?
I am sure she started running her mouth when she saw him. A wise woman would have gone home, wait for him to come back, then talk to him calmly about it.

If he doesn't change, Shiloh is around the corner. There is a reason Nigerian women dominate churches. Their men and in-laws be driving them crazy.

I don't even know how to respond to your comment. grin
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by baratech: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
It's simple,the man's head should be broken too.

All of yah quoting me better leave me. I read the post upside down courtesy of antibiotics. If you quote me again you will end up getting me a glass of milk. angry
Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Rubbiish:

Two wrongs don't make a right
yes right. having him in jail is just comfort for him, he will be released soon. I think. We should have a law that says *the violence you inflict on anyone would be done to the crimal when caught". Just then maybe violent act, britalism, abuse, domestic violence will stop.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
How can sleeping with a woman who is not your wife be called cheating ? Well as for me, I will call it loving.... I sleep with the lady I love

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

1. They pay exorbitant bride price(s)

2. The men then beat the shiit out of the wives over trivial issues

3. This makes the women extraordinarily cruel to their househelps...even those related to them.

They chest-beat yet, they run at the very first gunshot in battle. He never could have raised his voice against his fellow man

Why describing yourself and village people to us ? We are not interested.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Why describing yourself and village people to us ? We are not interested.

Hit a nerve describing his useless father tongue
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by BIDOO(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I read but read it upside down.
Antibiotics in action.. Lol
You Welcome, I Peeps At Your Profile Pics And I Don't Regret Giving It A Trial ! You Look So Adorable.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
That serves her right, next time she go mind her business

GIRLS NO DEY WEAR PANT AGAIN .
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by heddiebanks(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Yewandequeen:
my neighbor read it to me

Next time, go to those people that sell's new paper at your bus stop., they will read better for u
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by danuzochukwu: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
my advice to my fellow men is this, there is no single justification to wife battering or other violent against women in any form. If you are tired of your wife and all the love you have been enjoying, instead of injuring or killing somebody's daughter, package her back to her family. Because it's better to be alive and not married than to die keeping an abusive marriage.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
they said ... if husband catches his wife cheating she will go and or if wife catches her husband cheating she will still go.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Is he in jail yet?
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Asshole angry pack out of the house before he kills you and divorce him, marriage is not by force undecided

Biglittlelois abi what is ur name

Can I send my acct number? I mean I want to
have my share of the money you have gained
after I was banned on Nairaland

I trust ur acct balance must have increased or
ur life has become better in some way

But if not, then you dont have ...

Fill in the missing word

I am damn sure you know it

Nonsense!! angry

U may report me again if you wish... KID grin
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by highbee02: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
dreamworld:

Some women have no choice

Why would they have choice when they depend entirely on men? A hard working self reliant woman can easily do that.
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wait oo the wife caight him cheating & he still broke her head. Chai!! Double disaster... Btw how can a grown ass man wear a hat with pipi written on it

Pipi = dick = pènis undecided
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
habsydiamond:
that's why it's good to marry the bone of Ur bone.... There will be disagreement but not to the point of exchanging blows like Anthony Joshua Vs Wilder....
My neighbour as I speak to u de hate on his wife Way dem date for 8 yrs b4 marriage. If U lyk marry ur eye of ur eye (as una take see each other) marriage na luck. Buh 4 it to work u as a man has to be sacrificial. (ur woman go jst de misbehave na so u go de leave her. Which Is not easy. # for how long).

We don't support our sisters during marriage dispute we try to be diplomatic by hearing from de both side. (cus women get witch 4 body)

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by jidxin(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

grin
3. This makes the women extraordinarily cruel to their househelps...even those related to them.

They chest-beat yet, they run at the very first gunshot in battle. He never could have raised his voice against his fellow man

d yeebos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by jidxin(m): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

grin grin

d yeebos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
jidxin:
d yeebos

grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?
I am sure she started running her mouth when she saw him. A wise woman would have gone home, wait for him to come back, then talk to him calmly about it.

If he doesn't change, Shiloh is around the corner. There is a reason Nigerian women dominate churches. Their men and in-laws be driving them crazy.

Wise
Re: Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Why did she catch him?

coming from you, this is epic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.