Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3191 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by babyfaceafrica: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
lolz..your brother does not need any advise......do DNA.. una no go gree!!...shouting I trust my wife..rabbish!!! ...you guys should just go the hospital ,do DNA and if true that the man is the owner,he should be given his child ,if false,just send boys to Hus house in the night to do the neesfuk..but whatever the outcome,that woman should not be seen anywhere around your family

5 Likes

Re: ... by Splinz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Your brother never see madness yet. Make the man come back the second time for the child.

Na kolomental him eye go see that day... cheesy

Ahem! Tell your brother to shaperly send the pikin and him mama away.

1 Like

Re: ... by devilmaycry: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Let him have his son....else trouble will continue,and as for ur brother,I suggest he sees a therapist
Re: ... by Oyindidi(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nollywood script

3 Likes

Re: ... by Tinnytony24(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tell that man to run for his precious life.... how does he know he owns the remaining child.... Please let him run away for good
Re: ... by MissRaine69(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
NCIC:
Please advise!
My brother just found out that his wife got pregnant for their former landlord after eight years. They have thwo children now plus the landlord son.My family and our mother advised him not to get married that foolish girl but he refused.
He went to work-offshore- and his wife got pregnant for the man.He never found out until yesterday when the man came to make trouble saying he wants his son back because his wife can't conceive but my brother's wife is refusing to give him the child.
My brother is running mad right now.
So how come you are involved?
His wife
His wife’s drama
His household .....
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
NCIC:
Please advise!
My brother just found out that his wife got pregnant for their former landlord after eight years. They have thwo children now plus the landlord son.My family and our mother advised him not to get married that foolish girl but he refused.
He went to work-offshore- and his wife got pregnant for the man.He never found out until yesterday when the man came to make trouble saying he wants his son back because his wife can't conceive but my brother's wife is refusing to give him the child.

I will advise your brother to do DNA tests on all the children. I am sure the others might not even be his. You women are something else. Spits in disgust angry

1 Like

Re: ... by HarunaWest(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
NCIC:
Please advise!
He shouldn't run mad,there are many fishes in the ocean...Moreover when he was offshore,he has probably cheated on her too as well,so he should calm da fvck down..he should first of all carry out a DBA to ascertain the kids paternity,na the landlord go Sha pay since na him they claim pikin..nevertheless if trust is dead,they should get a divorce and move on with life...shiit happens
Re: ... by haywire07(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Shame on her.

She was Fucking their landlord which the husband pay rent to and the landlord will give back to her a percentage of the rent fee.
Indirectly, the Husband pays rent to his wife.

She's a murderer and devil . Tell your brother to carry out paternity test on all the children and he shouldn't forget to divorce the whôre undecided

5 Likes

Re: ... by omokab: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
I can say many men are naturally stupid. How would a reasonable man be mad for a child that does not belong to you? DNA is the first thing to happen in this situation. First forget about trust. In fact je no go better for trust. When you later discover that the child is not yours, then send her away and forget anything about her. Look for a fresh young lady and continue your life easily.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
[...

1 Like

Re: ... by MissRaine69(f): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
NCIC:

I'm involved because he is my brother.The shameless girl lured him into that marriage and still deceived him on top of that.
Has it occurred to you that the person with no backbone here is your brother?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
[..
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: ... by MissRaine69(f): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
NCIC:

I know that.
But I'm trying to help him
All the best in your endeavours ....
Re: ... by BlackPantherxXx: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Fake story...going to Front Page

This is the kind of story the MODs like because of the low intelligence of a lot of readers here

For Pete's sake, who would be dumb enough to believe Buhari has a clone called Jubril ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
if ds story is real,i will simply advice ur brother to go for DNA test,nd if d child is not his,let him accept his faith nd do the needful by sending the woman parking,cos even bible gave adultery has a condition for divorce
Re: ... by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Almighty God will continue to deliver men from the habd s of Jezebel womanBlack venza 2012 model is available at a give away price of 6.5m Lagos is d location check my signature for my contact
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Problem tiyin niyen grin
Re: ... by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
NCIC:

I'm involved because he is my brother.The shameless girl lured him into that marriage and still deceived him on top of that.

You mean lured?

Your brother must be a kid or he is not man enough..
Re: ... by anonymuz(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lefulefu...your attention is needed.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
three men that u should never trust ur wife around are 1:pastor 2: choir master 3:landlord .fear these group of men..dem be women magnet.i still remember my former landlord.the man is around buhari or jubril""s age but na chronic womaniser.na so two girls come dey fight over am for street.u dey do offshore work and u jus allow ur wife dey near landlord and u tink notin will happen.make una go give d landlord im pickin.

2 Likes

Re: ... by ojun50(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nothin wey we single no dey hear

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
anonymuz:
Lefulefu...your attention is needed.
.... simple matter..give d landlord im pickin and tell im wife to pack to landlords house

3 Likes

Re: ... by Michelle55: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Nawa oh.. Let's wait for the elders

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Oga former landlord is not legitimately married to the lady, your brother is so the boy belongs to your brother.
Your brother can sue his former landlord for home invasion and scandalous accusations if he causes him more trouble. Tell him not to agree to any DNA test if he wants to retain his sanity and as for what he should do to his wife... sad
Re: ... by Gofwane(m): 1:24am On Dec 05, 2018
Looooooollllll.......

Reminds me of a post the op complained abouts all 'his' kids resembling his neighbour cheesy cheesy
Re: ... by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:29am On Dec 05, 2018
shocked
Re: ... by jorion(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2018
For ladies, it's all game and fun until their family members are involved.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2018
At LEAST HOUSE RENT will be waived forever

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2018
[.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Your Daughters Wont Be Spared If You Fail To Treat These Ladies Right !!! / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Igbo Man And His Korean Lover- (photos) / Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.