Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? (3187 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by lavylilly: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Me: Forget big prick or Small prick, Is your Sperm Potent?
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why not......why would a guy ask you sex in a relationship when he's not your husband

3 Likes

Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Ladylite: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
lavylilly:

How did you parents do it, and your grandparents.... Go and ask them.

Perverted generation is what we have now.

1 Like

Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by iPrevail(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ladylite:

How did you parents do it, and your grandparents.... Go and ask them?

Perverted generation is what we have now.

I'm not even religious but I wish the Armageddon would happen and rid the earth of every stupid person. Humans have clearly lost it

1 Like

Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Hormoniyi25(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Why not......why would a guy ask you sex in a relationship when he's not your husband

Well done sis Martha
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by AstroG: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

why would a girl ask a guy for money in a relationship when she's not your wife yet undecided??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by MJBOLT: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
a wise man once said "no sex relationship is a scam"
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Khalidase83(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
If the lady is a virgin I can comfortably wait until after marriage. Pls don't ask me what I would do if she's not.
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

BUT YOU CAN OPEN YOUR HANDS LIKE A BOWL TO DEMAND FOR FUNDS, ATTENTION, CARE AND WORSHIP.
ARE YOU HIS WIFE?

BRETHRENS.. THE CONDITION OF NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS THE MOST STUPID. YOU CAN GO TO CODEDRUNS AND INMESSAGE TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER SIGN UP SUCH A CONTRACT.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT YOU CAN OPEN YOUR HANDS LIKE A BOWL TO DEMAND FOR FUNDS, ATTENTION, CARE AND WORSHIP.
ARE YOU HIS WIFE?

BRETHRENS.. THE CONDITION OF NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS THE MOST STUPID. YOU CAN GO TO CODEDRUNS AND INMESSAGE TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER SIGN UP SUCH A CONTRACT.
k
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
AstroG:

why would a girl ask a guy for money in a relationship when he's not your wife yet undecided??
Don't date if you don't have money
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by AstroG: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Don't date if you cant fvck

7 Likes

Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Allsingles: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

What about after getting married to him it happens that he is impotent?
Or that his penis doesn't get erection?
Or that he has a micro-penis .

What will be your reaction?

1 Like

Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Allsingles:

What about after getting married to him it happens that he is impotent?
Or that his penis doesn't get erection?
Or that he has a micro-penis .

Sp long the money is there we can find solution
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Taywon: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Must money revolve around dating.....

My dear guys please look b4 you leap....
Sometimes it seems strange hearing if u dont have money, i once dated a lady in school and didnt spend money... Only surprises which i can do for anybody no matter the gender.... Although shes now in canada... Na she dey call me self... NO STRESS throughout those period... We were free.. No hide and seek... Cause me i no send... And she could fathom dat...

I latter got to know dat money only moves the low minded but a woman with prospect doesnt care... All they look for is HAPPINESS

5 Likes

Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by oksmart: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
And you will ask for money in a relationship Ogwu dey kill you??
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by oksmart: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
This vulture of a girl. Don't worry last last na bus driver you go marry.
Thegeneralqueen:

3 Likes

Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ARE YOU HIS WIFE?

so after the sex will subsequent guys not term her non-virgin/used product?
Guys even ask for body counts of ladies before considering marriage.
Blame guys for girls refusing sex because they will tag her lose afterwards and also the number of fu¢kboys is prevalent,one has to be careful before opening her legs
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Lightangel65: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
lavylilly:

No sex till marriage is very good as God made it so.
Even in marriage sex should be very limited like twice a year and only for child bearing.
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by pauladonis(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
So long the money is there we can find solution

In as much as you would have everyone believe that you gave the issue some deep thought before making this comment, The logic behind your response is both faulty and false...
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by oyatz(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2020
These kind of LOVELY dating without money usually happen in Indian movies.

In reality, especially in Nigerian reality, 90% of Nigerian ladies expect money from the MAN before love can be born.

If it's a campus relationship and the lady is not demanding or expecting money, she may be getting money from other guys.

Taywon:
Must money revolve around dating.....

My dear guys please look b4 you leap....
Sometimes it seems strange hearing if u dont have money, i once dated a lady in school and didnt spend money... Only surprises which i can do for anybody no matter the gender.... Although shes now in canada... Na she dey call me self... NO STRESS throughout those period... We were free.. No hide and seek... Cause me i no send... And she could fathom dat...

I latter got to know dat money only moves the low minded but a woman with prospect doesnt care... All they look for is HAPPINESS
embarassed
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by lavylilly: 1:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Lol! The general has spoken
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by lavylilly: 1:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Allsingles:

What about after getting married to him it happens that he is impotent? Or that his penis doesn't get erection? Or that he has a micro-penis .
The reason for my response to my post.
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Ayanfe666: 4:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Lightangel65:

No sex till marriage is very good as God made it so.
Even in marriage sex should be very limited like twice a year and only for child bearing.
maddoo��
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Lovelife433(m): 5:09am On Jan 05, 2020
very risky gamble. If u later discover dat she is a retire olosho what will u now do? Its beter u know what u are buying now. Voice of wisdom.
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Okoroawusa: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2020
I will be very stupid to propose to a woman I have not had sex with several times before then.

Some marriages have been saved simply because the sex between couple was good.
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by oksmart: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
This lizard,, I have not seen you for days. I bet your data is finished. Didn't I tell you to slow down that the 100 mb u borrowed from mtn will finish?
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
oksmart:
This lizard,, I have not seen you for days. I bet your data is finished. Didn't I tell you to slow down that the 100 mb u borrowed from mtn will finish?
Boy better becareful
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by oksmart: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
You sure need the "be careful" pills more than I.
Thegeneralqueen:
Boy better becareful
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by lavylilly: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I will be very stupid to propose to a woman I have not had sex with several times before then.

Some marriages have been saved simply because the sex between couple was good.
How do you know
Re: 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
lavylilly:
How do you know
How do I know what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? / Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate / Can You Propose To Your Woman In This Manner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.