Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Need One Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need One Writer (234 Views)

I Need One Room Apartment For Rent ( Oshodi , Ketu Ikeja , Dopemu Agege / Job Don Come For Who Need One / I Quit My Job Due To My Integrity, Now I Need One. Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need One Writer by Jetjacky(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please I need just one writer!

Good evening friends. I intend to find one writer here who can work with me as part of my team.

Requirements:

1. Okay with 1.5 naira and above depending on budget and nature of work.

2. Has and uses Grammarly premium.

3. Has written loads of contents in the content marketing field, copywriting, academic, finance, news, or stories.

3. Proactive and able to learn on the go.

4. Keeps to deadline

5. Good at researching information and obeying clients requirement.

That's all. Promise to enjoy my time with you. To avoid cluttering my message box you çan Mail me if you MEET ALL THESE REQUIREMENT.

Emmanuelihuoma175@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.lifelyta..com / Sales Executive / Fresh Medical Jobs At Adefemi Hospital Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.