Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter (1981 Views)

Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / Meet The First Man Who First Created Sex Doll One Word For Him / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by GistersNG: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
There's an ongoing Twitter argument about who created sex, what purpose it was created for, and the situation in which it's OK to have sex.

It all began after a lady tweeted that sex was created by God only for married people. Someone else countered her tweet by saying sex is evolutionary and wasn't created by God neither was it created for married people.

Twitter users quickly took sides. Some agreed with the lady that sex outside marriage is wrong and they used the bible to defend their stance. Those in support of sex outside marriage used animals as an example to explain that sex is a basic human instinct that is necessary for the survival of the human race.

See screenshots below...

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/argument-about-who-created-sex-and-what-its-purpose-escalates-on-twitter

Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by GistersNG: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2018

Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by GistersNG: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018

Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by GistersNG: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by TheMainMan: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
sad
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Jenniferblog(f): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by highqueen(f): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
People looking for excuse to fornicate, smh!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Simplyunique: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
The limb guy has said it all sad

1 Like

Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Splinz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
shocked shocked

See them: generation of three-score and monkey shadow enthusiasts.

One is even asking why she's always getting Hot...

1 Share

Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
In my little knowledge of Evolution, man was not placed on the same pedestal as other animals, even though, man was believed to be an animal. Comparing man to animals is a mistake that only an Atheist would make. grin

Evolution, my foot! Man was believed to have evolved from the Ape family - if so; get me an Ape, and do well to show me from time to time when it starts evolving; 'till then, these are hypothesis.
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Splinz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
kimbraa:
In my little knowledge of Evolution, man was not placed on the same pedestal as other animals, even though, man was believed to be an animal. Comparing man to animals is a mistake that only an Atheist would make. grin

Evolution, my foot! Man was believed to have evolved from the Ape family - if so; get me an Ape, and do well to show me from time to time when it starts evolving; 'till then, these are hypothesis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by SIRTee15: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
kimbraa:

Man is not from ape...
Man is ape's distant cousin...
Evolution isn't taught in nigerian schools...
Reason for so many confusion and misconception about origin of man....
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Twitter.,.... Home for pervs
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
SIRTee15:

Man is not from ape...
Back then in my SS1, I remember we did a subject in biology where man's Origin was touched. I can't remember the group Ape and Chimpanzee belong to, but man was said to have evolved from that family. You can asist with what you know.
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Charmingrascal(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Adam & Eve were d 1st to hv sex & wat I knw is dat d apple dat Adam ate in d garden of Eden was d one btw Eve's legs. Rembr d apple was in d middle of d gardn Eve seducd Adam & he fell for it dat's why it's easier 4 women 2 seduce men & get dem aroused.
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Seandisputed(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Charmingrascal:
Adam & Eve were d 1st to hv sex & wat I knw is dat d apple dat Adam ate in d garden of Eden was d one btw Eve's legs. Rembr d apple was in d middle of d gardn Eve seducd Adam & he fell for it dat's why it's easier 4 women 2 seduce men & get dem aroused.

I'll like to lay hands on the version of the Bible you read.
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Uglymugg: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2018
SIRTee15:

Man is not from ape...

Explain the evolution of the human eye. What it was before it became an eye and how it changed from time to time before we got this very specific set of eyes.
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Oreofepeters: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Twitter and sexcapades story are like 5&6
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by sanpipita(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2018
Sex indeed wasn't created by God, sex is just an activity that's part of human evolution
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by mhizbel(f): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Seandisputed:

I'll like to lay hands on the version of the Bible you read.

Hahahahahaha...
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2018
highqueen:
People looking for excuse to fornicate, smh!!! cry

Don't you also do it? undecided
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by psalmskiddy(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Simplyunique:
grin
Simplyunique:
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Aderac05(f): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Charmingrascal:

*Oshey professor of the scripture*
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Tamarapetty(f): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
How can you compare humans to animals?? Well, now i know why people behave like animals.
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Tamarapetty(f): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Boxer007:

You aint all that please. Gay men for life. Please stock to women and leave us lone
Lol, i was never into gay men, so don't be scared
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, i was never into gay men, so don't be scared

Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Tamarapetty(f): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Boxer007:

Well back of from my men. Chicks like you theif our men
Steal your men?? It means you aint performing your duties well then? I'm flattered
Re: Argument About Who Created Sex And What Its Purpose Escalates On Twitter by Apina(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
The primary purpose of sex is for the survival of the specie. Saying sex is due to evolution is utterly stupid since we can exactly place at what point in time during the evolution phase it came into play. Man was created perfectly and with the case of reproduction only had to multiply and fill the earth until he sinned and lost his perfection, and from that point it was a case of survival.

Sex is good in itself but sex without love and dedication as it is in marriage becomes an objectification of the human person undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man After Hubby Returns Unexpectedly / Advice Needed: She Doesn't Like My Church Denomination / I Need A Religious graduate as roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.