Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling (21341 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos / Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by zabuur: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Joblessness is the main cause of those things.
The government should create employment opportunities to curb it.
I don't know why they will be building and funding churches and religious houses instead of building companies that will create jobs.

It's ok. Haba. Any negative thing now, it's coz of joblessness.

Yahoo plus, joblessness
Prostitution, joblessness
Suicide, joblessness

Those building hotels, investing their money in betting companies, can't they invest in other sectors?

Laziness is the cause and not joblessness.
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2018
I don't bet but only a big fool will compare betting to prostitution. betting is legal and help raise tax which is been spent to better the country. do anyone pay tax after coming back from runs?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Homeboiy: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2018
I have been crying since morning
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by aycamp: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2018
You might be right in your own way.. Nigeria today the truth is no hope for the youths they need hope to keep moving if bet/gambling can give them more hope than d givernment /church I don't see anything wrong with them gambling I know people with bright ideas that couldnt achieve anything cos there was no help no hope today there life is in a mess....all over d world they gamble in short almost everything is gambling they just give it different name to sound different..nothing is as bad as living without hope..

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by meneski(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2018
emmykk:
prostituting require that you use your body as source of making money,yahoo plus boys and other occult money making people can contact you and in the process used you for making money,this should never be compared with the process of using your money to stake that your favourite football club will win a particular match.they are never the same and only a fool will try to compare them as the same.

rather prostituting should be compare with a thief because your are putting your body as risk to make money and if caught is death just as if an ashawo wrongly enter bad hands is death.

these is nothing wrong with betting....something that has over 80 options to chose from in a particular match.
liv dat guy alone... Na craze de worry both him and nwaAmaikpe.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by emelda86(f): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Kai,,,, Nairaland hungry boys no go like this one oooo....chei
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Lolzz.. I thought sports betting is legal... Anyway why waste time hoping on arsenal & liverpool when there are sure ways to get fast money tongue
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by DozieInc(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2018
Richdad50:
To Bet is to have less faith on your future and the quality of your hardwork. It is no risk but a dependence on the element of luck and surprises. It can push you to a starting point of success but will only return you to where you first started. A CIRCUS!

#Richdadnuggets
Wise words...
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Eres94: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2018
in as much as I don't support laziness and greed, and also uphold the values of hard work & smart work
gambling is but only a game u take a chance with to win something.. its definitely not a sin but a game of probability.
all u can advise is that people gamble responsibly just as compared to drinking..
reality check
hard work pays
smart work pays
luck pays
grace makes it easy & abundant
one making money can come through either blessing, gift, luck or hard work
let's us reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by bluefilm: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2018
Odkosh:
Carry arsenal win tonight

Beware...

Arsenal never win man united for old Trafford since 2006.

Meanwhile...

To all those people talking shìt about betting, probably most of you don't know that punting is serious work.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by golddeejay(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2018
I blame those outdated gamblers. Why waste money to get a smartphone or Computer and pay for internet, you end up queuing at a betting shop.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Hustoto: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2018
It is not called betting. It is called PROFESSIONAL FORECASTING and DATA ANALYSIS.
Please be guided

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by hansomb: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Richdad50:
To Bet is to have less faith on your future and the quality of your hardwork. It is no risk but a dependence on the element of luck and surprises. It can push you to a starting point of success but will only return you to where you first started. A CIRCUS!

#Richdadnuggets
You've said it all in a summary.
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by MrJames007: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
fool...

we gamble with our money...

any out come of gambling be it good or bad, we the gamblers are solely responsible for it...

so oga just dey ur fvcking lane
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Jerobiglitz: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2018
this sport bet of a thing has become a poisonous desease that has come to stay in the life of Nigeria youths that an average Nigeria man doesn't want to work hard anymore believing in the miracle of sport bet. the funny thing there is that they wont know that they are wining away time until they lost everything with the hope of never give up that their miracle will surely come even if it is at this dying minit. bro keep on dreaming the money for benz will surely come. wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Teeklef(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2018
meneski:
liv dat guy alone... Na craze de worry both him and nwaAmaikpe.
I laff sotey I fall for my mat.
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by nokatakata: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Senseless comparison. Prostitution and betting?

People shouting laziness and joblessness is the cause of betting do not know What they are saying. A lot of employed people play sport betting. People who love football and understand it a lot get as well. You use your extra cash for football betting and even if you use all your money and lose, you still go back to work, get money and get again.

Prostitution on the other hand is pure laziness. Girls looking for easy way out, risking their lives by selling their body for money. Many of them have been used for rituals and some infected. How does betting give you infection .

1 Like

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I concur.
Any man who plays sports betting is worse than an infidel but the one who depends on it for his livelihood is even less than a fool.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU PLAY ONLINE BETTING BUT CONDENM THOSE THAT PLAY IN THE SHOPS; it's called free will after all gambling is meant for adults.

People are too forward to say that betting patronage is due to unemployment amongst other things Whereas it is a boom in developed countries. ITS FREE WILL AND AS AN ADULT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND DEEDS.

NOTE: I RATHER GAMBLE THAN ENGAGE IN YAHOO/SCAMS

PS: IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT HYPOCRITES CONDEMN FIRST

���

1 Like

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by pascalbenz: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wch Pastor ? Pastors Wey They Patronize Them On code
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by trapQ: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Like your mother?
PUSSYHOE:
All Nigerian girls will like this, hoes
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
chicoMX:
As sport betting companies full naija na so them full abroad. Whoever wants to play should play with his or her spare money shikena...
the irony is you are predicting sports happening in another country. If I have money to buy a ticket for a football match, it means I could have excess to bet for that match. How many Nigerians pay to go see a match? The sports BET companies in Nigeria are franchise companies of companies abroad. Someway, that money is going outside the country. Whislt gambling is legal in many countries, prostitution is also one of the oldest profession you find around. We should preach morals and ethics to @ least get us developed to a stage. His point is Greed is killing innovation in Nigeria
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by chicoMX(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
majekdom2:
the irony is you are predicting sports happening in another country. If I have money to buy a ticket for a football match, it means I could have excess to bet for that match. How many Nigerians pay to go see a match? The sports BET companies in Nigeria are franchise companies of companies abroad. Someway, that money is going outside the country. Whislt gambling is legal in many countries, prostitution is also one of the oldest profession you find around. We should preach morals and ethics to @ least get us developed to a stage. His point is Greed is killing innovation in Nigeria

Thank you sir, his point is noted
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by CosmicJames(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
dreamworld:
This guy is a fool, betting and hoeing have nothing in common ,
Hoes using their body which is a temple of God to commit furnication and adultery,
God commandment never said thou shall not bet
The Bible does state clearly that thou shall not commit fornication.
On betting, the Bible is silent.
That's my findings thou.
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
This one is mad o....u think it is easy to carry 10 games and nothing will cast......u need to think....study d gameplay of d two teams.....and now agree to ur decision....plus risk again.......Punters are trying........wat is hard in slay queen ...is it not to open leg like benz logo....and collect money.......mshew
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
this one is mad.....for somebody to calm down.....carry 10 games and nothing is casting that ticket....study d two teams..well aw they play....which one scores d most....u will decide again......after now risk ur money again....aw is that one not hardwork.......unlike some girls just open leg like benz logo.and u are getting paid....aw is dar hardwork abeg....mshew...to all punters ere....i hail u guys.continue ur hard work....it will pay one day fams
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by CosmicJames(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Betting shouldn't be compared with prostitution.
For the record, the Bible clearly speak against fornication. There's no where in the Bible where God directly or indirectly says "Thou shall not gamble, or thou shall not bet"

If you think I'm wrong, then quote me with the Bible portion where God speak directly or indirectly against betting.

For those of you who are saying gambling is bad, maybe it will interest you to know that even the life you live today is a gamble because you don't know exactly what will happen the next minute.

Everyone is responsible for his or her actions.
And we cannot blame someone's failure on a professional or hubby.

Sports betting should be fun.
That's my approach towards betting
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by CosmicJames(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Manpoly:
this one is mad.....for somebody to calm down.....carry 10 games and nothing is casting that ticket....study d two teams..well aw they play....which one scores d most....u will decide again......after now risk ur money again....aw is that one not hardwork.......unlike some girls just open leg like benz logo.and u are getting paid....aw is dar hardwork abeg....mshew...to all punters ere....i hail u guys.continue ur hard work....it will pay one day fams

Most people don't know that betting is not an easy task. When you cool yourself down and start to forecast, you will begin to understand that it is a very difficult task.

Too much calculations!

1 Like

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by estyvino(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
fool...

we gamble with our money...

any out come of gambling be it good or bad, we the gamblers are solely responsible for it...

so oga just dey ur fvcking lane ...

na human being like me and u chop this coupon below

If na your guy chop this money, abeg give me the guy contact make we relate.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by dicksonadams(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
chicoMX:
As sport betting companies full naija na so them full abroad. Whoever wants to play should play with his or her spare money shikena...

This your spare money talk remind me oh MMM.... Them say make people use their spare money.... But we all no the rest... Something no suppose exist
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Ugosample(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
I concur, betting should only be done for fun.
All over the successful games turned out every is just 0.001% of bet placed in a day. So it almost impossible to eck out a decent living from betting.

See betting as entertainment and just budget N200 everyweek place on your favourite teams as entertainment fee.

true

But in naija case; they put their family problem on the betting cheesy

As opposed to making it a leisure thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Ugosample(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
majekdom2:

"greed is killing innovation in Nigeria"

Words on marble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CDQ Dumps Teebillz As His Manager After He Could Not Reach Him / Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] / Christmas Photos Of Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.