Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling (21343 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos / Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by johnad3(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
It would be better to keep quiet than to say something rubbish, bettors can stop that act but so called RUNS GIRL cant even they ve married. condition can warrant you to go into betting to fix what you needed money for, after it has been fixed, you may pull out but RUNSGIRL, after they ve got enough money, they cant stop, it is an infectious that cant be heal or they dont even want it heal until it destroyed them. Couple of single ladies now looking quick marriage with man after a child or 2, they go into divorce and became corporate Runsgirl, even majority of housewives are into Runs. So guys shine ya eyes well b4 going into marriage ooo, i feel sorry for some guys who aint on street, is better to be on the street than to be mother's pet. here i drop my pen.
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by otokx(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I concur.
Any man who plays sports betting is worse than an infidel but the one who depends on it for his livelihood is even less than a fool.

Chai, at least 40% of Nigerian men engage in betting, some actively, others passively including salary earners.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by guywitzerogal(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
kolafolabi:
Of course she is right but I would like to say these are two different things.. Fornication and Betting are all against the rule of God
pls educate me more where in Bible is it stated that one shouldn't bet? Cos fornication I can see bt betting I didn't, and is HE not she
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by freakylindo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wetin una want make persom do sef... We no fit do yahoo... Betting wey dey legal wey we dey venture into... Them wan turn am to anoda tin.... How does runs girl and playing sport bet relate... I dont get... By d time i make millions ur pu**y is gone....
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Obinkita(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sadly, Betting has come to stay.
One pastor played and won big, but only gave a little fraction (10k only) to his mother in-law.
I bet he didn't pay the tithe off the bet.
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by Greatzeus(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
NOC1:
I agree with him in totality the rare at which betting houses spring up this days is so alarming.
The OP should be flogged for the title he gave to this article.
Our government is the major cause of this nonsense, most of the youth who venture into this betting of a thing have no intention to, but due to the rate of unemployment and idleness, which is as a result of failure from our leaders, majority of our youth venture into this betting they have nicknamed youth self empowerment.
Everything is government,I was jobless for some time after graduation,yet I didn't go into gambling or betting. I have never played any bet or pool whatsoever in my life before. I see the cause as greed not unemployment.Many employed youths play it.
Was it unemployment that made the chairman of Gionee phones to gamble away billions of company's asset? No
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by dracosith(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
That is your opinion. You that ain’t gambling, are you richer than all your mates yet? F*ck off
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by gabbylight: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
it's festive season and you would want to have for yourself the cute and outfit... check my signature for more.
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by pelumi001(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kindly DM for ur CCTV surveillance camera, IntercomPBX, solar & invata system, satellite DTH & electrical installations.... We train, install and maintain.
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by GetCofOProperty: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
pelumi001:
Kindly DM for ur CCTV surveillance camera, IntercomPBX, solar & invata system, satellite DTH & electrical installations.... We train, install and maintain.
Re: Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling by JoseVanMoyes: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
estyvino:

If na your guy chop this money, abeg give me the guy contact make we relate.

the numbers no dey go again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK / CDQ Dumps Teebillz As His Manager After He Could Not Reach Him / Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.