Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now (22501 Views)

Help: Coughing For Over 3 Weeks, What Is The Problem & Possible Solution / I'm A Guy In My Late 30's: Been Wearing Diapers The Last 8 Years Now / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by mascot87(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
georgeceekay:
Alright. First you didn't let us know the what the cough is like. Whether you cough out anything and I'd you do what's the nature of what you cough out.

You didn't let us know the kind of drugs you have been on because drugs are specific to the kind of cough.

Are there other symptoms that you feel? Any night fevers for instance and do you think you have lost weight?

Have you tried to do chest xrays and TB testing?

Are you hypertensive and on some kind of hypertensive drugs? Some hypertensive drugs can cause you to cough.

It could also be related to allergies. That's why your doctors also must review your medication history.

However it is, get well soon.

I can't remember all the test I have done but I can tell you that I have done about 9 different tests including scams at every quarter. I don't smoke, I don't drink cold water, I don't drink, I am not hypertensive, I have not being losing weight for the past 3 and half years since the cough started until recently that I'm losing weight which I think is due to the rigorous program that I'm running now. I don't spit blood ever since the cough started 4 years ago. I have done sputum test, abdominal scan at least twice a year. Used antibacterial drugs, in fact nothing I haven't done believe you me.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by czarina(f): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

How can I get solution to this?
See a doctor, if he/she doesn't mention it, insist on running blood tests. Full blood count specifically.

If it's the same as the close experience I've seen, your lymphocytes (white blood cells) will be considerably higher than the other blood cells.

Then maybe proceed to do some imaging especially in the lungs area (a full body scan is recommended). I don't think Xrays do a good job for that so I'll advice you opt for a CT scan or MRI scan if you can afford it. Don't let any doctor wave aside your concerns. You know your body better.

P. S
I'm not a doctor so take this information as a mere suggestion. But take it seriously.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by mascot87(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
emerged01:

Eat garlic! You will forget the cough in no time.

If I tell u the volume of garlic and ginger I have consumed.... Lol
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Asabary1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
try dry mango seed with honey.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Aarondan(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:
Good evening. Please I need help, I have being coughing for up to four years now and it isn't giving any sign that it will go any time some.

I have done all tests that could reveal what the problem is but till date, I haven't gotten any solution. The cough started January 4, 2015 and till now, it hasn't gone. I have also done HIV test inclusive of the tests I carried out and it's negative.

I have used all drugs including traditional drugs. All recommended drugs I have used but no cure. My doctors are tired of me because 80% of my visit to the hospital is because of cough. I have being embarrassed severally due to this cough.

The only funny thing about this cough is that when I sleep at night, I will never cough throughout the night until I wake up in the morning. This has been the case for the past 4 years. Sometimes, after coughing for so long and I get tired, I just go to sleep and I will be fine. But once I wake up, it starts again.

Please anyone with valuable information on how I can get cure for this cough. I'm fed-up coughing for 4 years and still ongoing.

Please mod, help me push this to the front page. This is getting out of hand for me.
Good afternoon bro! I want to show something taken for granted but is working. At this point, I expect you to know that not every case can be cure medically, ask doctor
You need a physician who has never refer any case, his name is Jesus. I have this singular privilege to invite to Come to Shiloh at living Faith a.k.a winners chapel, it annual convention, tagged DOMINION and take your deliverance supernaturally against all forms of affliction via the words of God through his servent, Dr. Bishop David Oyedepo. Come and meet with this great physician who has refer any case, as the scripture says, he cure them all that was afflicted. If it cannot be cure by God then can never be cure by any mortal amidst the educational qualification Good bless you as you heed to these instructions. See you as the next testifier

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by diransom: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
it may be allergy tried and use latride with pect
ol
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Owiii(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:
Good evening. Please I need help, I have being coughing for up to four years now and it isn't giving any sign that it will go any time some.

I have done all tests that could reveal what the problem is but till date, I haven't gotten any solution. The cough started January 4, 2015 and till now, it hasn't gone. I have also done HIV test inclusive of the tests I carried out and it's negative.

I have used all drugs including traditional drugs. All recommended drugs I have used but no cure. My doctors are tired of me because 80% of my visit to the hospital is because of cough. I have being embarrassed severally due to this cough.

The only funny thing about this cough is that when I sleep at night, I will never cough throughout the night until I wake up in the morning. This has been the case for the past 4 years. Sometimes, after coughing for so long and I get tired, I just go to sleep and I will be fine. But once I wake up, it starts again.
Where are you bro? I have a remedy for you.

Please anyone with valuable information on how I can get cure for this cough. I'm fed-up coughing for 4 years and still ongoing.

Please mod, help me push this to the front page. This is getting out of hand for me.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Adalassy: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

I can't remember all the test I have done but I can tell you that I have done about 9 different tests including scams at every quarter. I don't smoke, I don't drink cold water, I don't drink, I am not hypertensive, I have not being losing weight for the past 3 and half years since the cough started until recently that I'm losing weight which I think is due to the rigorous program that I'm running now. I don't spit blood ever since the cough started 4 years ago. I have done sputum test, abdominal scan at least twice a year. Used antibacterial drugs, in fact nothing I haven't done believe you me.

You are doing all the wrong tests.

Antibacterials don't work against a fungal disease like Aspergilloses. In fact, most conventional antifungal medications do not even work against it.

The Aspergillus fungi genus responsible for this is extremely resistant to conventional medication.

In a nutshell, Aspergillosis fungus grows in a small lump made up of a ball of fungus fibers, blood clots, and white blood cells in a lung cavity and irritates it constantly which causes a coughing reaction.

Prolonged exposure eventually results to weight loss among other symptoms
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by umbo: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
if u are ale to read this post then its good

if you are able to believe it ,then is better

if you are able to act on it ,then is the best

My brother go to OMEGA POWER MINISTRY (O.P.M) in Port Harcourt

The man of God will give u a prayer assignment if u do it ,the rest is history ,

No money is involved

Regards
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Elliot2(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

sorry about ur plight. I also suffered same for almost 5yrs. i run several test, esp HIV which I did over five times. it was d reason I even broke up with ma calabar girl which I suspected may have infected me. lol. I now miss her good bleeps,now that I am not sickly again. my cure: I used d black house built by some black ants on tree tops, made them into powdered form after heating; added lil salt and pepper;and thereafter licked a teaspoon fill every morning and evening. this concoction also helped treat my stomach ulcer,which was my primary purpose in taking it. it helps treat the itchy feeling at the back of the throat that induces coughing.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

Have you ever been referred for a chest X-ray?...no? Why haven’t you been?

Stop ingesting so called traditional medications, you don’t want to escalate your health issues.

You should’ve been sent for chest imaging ages ago.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by luckyogor(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
My guy go church o,shiloh dey on now,seize the opportunity and receive your dominion over strange ailments o,nor let anybody here discourage you,many here when dey yab church up and down don receive their blessings o,go church and table this matter personally to GOD,hospitals have don theirs and they have failed,now is the time to carry the matter to GOD,remember the saying "A wise man does immediately what a foolish man takes years to decide upon to do",act fact as e dey hot,take advantage of shiloh my brother. GOD bless you.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

What sort of scan?
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by omojeesu(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
mascot87:

Try Riboceine Technology from Max International. Get Max One and use accordingly. Access max.com/585305.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by rOsy247(f): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
First things first, watch what you eat. Some kind of food aggravates cough. Avoid dairy foods like meat, butter, cheese, eggs, oily food, etc. Take ginger juice very frequently. Ginger is both antibacterial and antiinflammatory. Grate it and squeeze out the juice. Take it every morning and night.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by webincomeplus(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

But some of these cancers are chronic, causing gradual irreversible havoc (tissue & cell destruction) over a prolonged period of time
I agree with you. But a cancer that is already "active" enough to send cough as a symptom will never wait for 4 good years without following it up with other worse related symptoms, which would vary depending on the organs affected.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by pacificman: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
czarina:
As usual, the vagabond jumps on my mention.

You're worthless and you know it. Have a field day scavenging in trash bags around the filth hole you stay.

Bye hun! kiss

i never knew it was this poo bag...as usual a poo bag is always a poo bag...stick to rubbing mens balls for a living and leave health matters for the pros..lol..how will you say you are 98% sure,what is wrong with you duck face...are you a doctor..you think rubbing mens balls for a living makes you talk poo..i warned you not to quote me.i will destroy you this time..
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by pyyxxaro: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yuneehk:

In your bid to sound funny, see what you wrote. If you have nothing reasonable to write, how about you scroll, and read comments ONLY undecided

Are you ok at all

Don't tell me you have whooping cough

Fyi.... Chameleon cures whooping cough

If you know nothing , learn to mind your business undecided
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by CCC2(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
chew wonderful cola nut and bitter cola for 7days. morning and night. May u find healing in this, in Jesus name
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Kiriakorode321(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Have you eaten roasted agama lizard all alone? If you have not pls try it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by adonaimart(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sorry about dis. U can WhatsApp 07060854841 for more consultation on dis free.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Witnes: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
I will help u and be fine by d special power of God
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by upuphim(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Try an appointment with Pastor Dr. Chris Williams. He is a doctor at LUTH and pastors Stone Church. He features on Dove TV every Monday 7pm-8pm. I'm convinced you'll get a remedy. Cheer up!
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by chukwudi3(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Go to any of the lord's chosen charismatic church around u on Thursday by 4 PM.. ThankGod later
mascot87:

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by smyo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
I suggest you visit mile 4 hospital in Abakaliki Ebonyi state for TB test. They specialized in cough treatment and it is free

Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by bixton(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Assuming you have done all relevant tests from reputable hospitals/labs and doctors.

I'll advice you go buy ginger and garlic.
You can eat a sizeable fresh ginger like twice daily.
You can do same for garlic only in the evening.
Drink water at normal room temperature till you see changes.
Say your prayers religiously.
Goodluck.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Chyksbae(f): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Run to the God of SHILOH he has the answers
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by sammirano: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
tosyne2much:
The last time I went to General hospital to complain about breathing, I went into the room's office when it was my turn only to see the doctor blasting gbedu on earpiece

He remove one earpiece and was nodding his head to the music while attending to me. He was just so distracted by the music and I was pissed off with such a ridiculous behaviour by a so called professional doctor.

At the end of the day, he prescribed some drugs for me which I bought at the same general hospital.. My brother, the drugs didn't work because he prescribed drugs for the wrong ailment.

The best thing that can ever happen to you is to have a good health in this country otherwise person go just die like Chicken

That is the reason I dont pity the doctors when they complain of no employment. The question is are they employable? Such a profession requires continous research and clinical trails. But here, only a few care about development after certification. As you said prayer not to fall sick is the key.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Johnboom: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Call me on 08032781837. I will add you to a group where you can treat UR self. Since you self it occurs during D day. Change ur environment first. May be there something that trigger it in the afternoon
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by Olibboy: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
lpp
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by kokomilala(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
I can help you help your immune system fight back and get rid of it.
Re: Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now by LyfeJennings(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I would plead with you to stop smoking...... By the time SOB or COPD sets in.......

You would remember this thread......

It will never be my portion In Sha Allah
Oga, carry your bad blood go front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eating Egg Everyday? What Side Effect / Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government / 3 Siblings Who Ate Amala Die, Two Hospitalized In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.