Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited (29334 Views)

Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest / "I'm Too Fine" - Teni Shares Cute Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by worlexy(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2018
I never knew this girl used to be feminine o,
Now a confirmed tomboy
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by spyg1(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I can't have any relative that is this ugly else I will denounce her.... she should better get rid of the fat or go back to receiving dick from that mentally retarded Santa
if you want to be relevant, try to make comments that someone will wish to meet you face to face.
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Halloween Santa grin
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by JagaLove: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Dis one na Santa Chewbacca
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Benjamin08: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Lol She was much finer wen she was small than now
I AM GREAT
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by sonofanarchy(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I can't have any relative that is this ugly else I will denounce her.... she should better get rid of the fat or go back to receiving dick from that mentally retarded Santa
becareful what you wished for
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Goalnaldo(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Mubarak05:
PLS WHAT'S WRONG WITH NAIRALAND THIS DAYS...IT'S ALWAYS LOADING ERROR FOR ABOUT 5MINS OR SO
maybe you are using Glo.
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Teniola, one of my favourite female musician around.
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by PapaAdanna: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2018
She was looking more feminine then. change is real.
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by WiseStarr(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2018
It's alright,Who knows maybe it's her dad in that eku,cos what i'm seeing is a masquerade not father christmas
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2018
razy75:
Babe pls where did you gain the weight from?
shut up lepa boy!
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by musa234(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Enough of your stupidity!
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by lordswill03: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2018
Sister girl, you are not alone on this
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by hazzy1(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Hmmm when she was a girl
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Hoodbilonia: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2018
all the girls ive banged cant get enuf of my dic
imaging me baging hard for 45mins
still not cum
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Hoodbilonia: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2018
u r too dull
Johnthomas23:
See below����
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Hoodbilonia: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2018
anywhere i spot u that day
u will be stabbed to death
emale98:
Congrats to all my weekend subscriber , we keep winning , 100% grantee, call or whatsApp too confirm .
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Mubarak05:
PLS WHAT'S WRONG WITH NAIRALAND THIS DAYS...IT'S ALWAYS LOADING ERROR FOR ABOUT 5MINS OR SO

Stop using glo

1 Like

Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by TruckFit(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Peterdredd:
This one na fada keresi.. grin

You too sabi grin grin
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by NessaBoo(f): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Hahahaha, home girl said she has been through a lot grin
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Trustee1: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
You've firmly proven to everyone that there's nothing good in your life. It sucks so much being you,you're so miserable.

1 Like

Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by abels(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
u r realy a fool
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by AdultMaleNegro(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2018
This is santa kabiru from Ibadan
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by mozona(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2018
so why did she get does fat from
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Nature8(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Shibaraba:
This one na Egunuko. Ojuju calabar

grin
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by hablink: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Santa Claus looking like Han Solo from Star Wars
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by Witlee(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2018
alignacademy:

LOL @ "I've been through a lot"

At least they made sure you saw Santa Claus, even if it was the discount version

Let's give a shout-out to loving parents who make their kids' dreams come true, in spite of a lean purse...

Lol I love you bro

1 Like

Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by 1miccza: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Deepfreezer:
She was cute as a child.

My thoughts exactly, she just has to reinvent those childish looks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by royalair(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2018
This one na lagbaja
Re: Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited by henrybomb(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
All this NwaAmaikpe wanna be, the thunder that will visit both of you is in its last lap... And people still like their comments?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Slam Mompha Over 150M Car Post,Call Him Senseless And Old / Timi Dakolo & Busola Celebrate Their 9th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.