Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,903 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc On Twitter (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc On Twitter (photos (1626 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc On Twitter (photos by Amasandi(m): 4:51am On Dec 05, 2018
A Twitter user identified simply as @TLFocus, has been trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms after he was blasted by a woman, Bukola Wahab (@shawttynatt), who he had accused of wearing an indecent attire as a married woman.

He shared the photos of the lady’s controversial attire and wrote;

“What social media does to people can be best described as incredible. This is a married woman with 3 kids but feels comfortable revealing a part of her body that should be hidden just for social media clout. How about the husband stumbles on this?.”

HomeViral NewsMother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc on Twitter (Photos)
Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc on Twitter (Photos)
by - Witrendz TV on - December 04, 2018

A Twitter user identified simply as @TLFocus, has been trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms after he was blasted by a woman, Bukola Wahab (@shawttynatt), who he had accused of wearing an indecent attire as a married woman.

He shared the photos of the lady’s controversial attire and wrote;

“What social media does to people can be best described as incredible. This is a married woman with 3 kids but feels comfortable revealing a part of her body that should be hidden just for social media clout. How about the husband stumbles on this?.”

As the Tweet vent viral, the woman reacted in a very hilarious and matured way.

“You must be very mad for judging me in the first place, I hope you know my entire generation too.

“I will reveal whatever I feel comfortable with. Get a life and stay away from mine,”
she wrote.

Re: Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc On Twitter (photos by harkandey(m): 5:33am On Dec 05, 2018
wetin concern me about her life.
Re: Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc On Twitter (photos by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 05, 2018
T
Re: Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc On Twitter (photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2018
Most PROSTITUTES are getting married these days.
Don't be surprised

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc On Twitter (photos by ednut1(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Mind ur business but y cant women cover up
Re: Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc On Twitter (photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Nonsense married slut
Re: Mother Of Three Comes After Man For Challenging Her Appearanc On Twitter (photos by ericsimons18: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Who this post help now .....

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander May Av Set On Wrong Parth Choosing A Life Partner / 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy / Join Hot Video Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.