Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy (1627 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
1. At first, you expect the worst.
After a toxic relationship, you don’t trust anyone. Even yourself. You wonder how you tolerated such a relationship for so long. And you enter every relationship expecting the worst of someone. For a while, you don’t believe good guys do exist. Because for so long you looked for the wrong qualities and you accepted a lot of these people who didn’t deserve you.

2. And overthink everything.
You think everyone has motives or doesn’t mean what they say. When you’ve caught someone in lies so often it makes you paranoid as Bleep. You don’t believe people can be honest or mean what they say. You make crazy assumptions and doubt really good people just because of one person.

Next thing you know you’re explaining to this guy how you got to this conclusion in your head and he’s baffled. Not because you’ve questioned him but that someone has made you this way and all he wants to do is reverse this.

To read more , click on the link [url][/url]https://pereirabimpe..com/2019/09/10-things-that-happen-when-you-meet.html
Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Truthwords: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Truthwords:
Hmmm
omoh that babe breasts point well o.. lmao. truthwords can u give me her contact hahaha.
Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
It seems op don suffer different toxic relationship... Now, she really want to show us she has gotten another guy /maga... Don't worry this maga go pay he no go Waka like the those guys in your past relationships... Pele! I know all the points you listed was borne out what you have experience in your past relationships....

It's well...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by trybe(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
glink2015:
It seems op don suffer different toxic relationship... Now, she really want to show us she has gotten another guy /maga... Don't worry this maga go pay he no go Waka like the those guys in your past relationships... Pele! I know all the points you listed was borne out what you have experience in your past relationships....

It's well...
Haaaa next time...pls chat her up and tell her privately
Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by cooooooks(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
There are way too many shit guys so it is only wise for a lady to suspect everyone and anyone.

However, if everyone applied common sense to their relationship matter, we'd have less problems. I think.
Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

omoh that babe breasts point well o.. lmao. truthwords can u give me her contact hahaha.
lols
Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
cooooooks:
There are way too many shit guys so it is only wise for a lady to suspect everyone and anyone.

However, if everyone applied common sense to their relationship matter, we'd have less problems. I think.
fact , thanks for sharing
Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
glink2015:

It's well...
lols
Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

lmao
Re: 10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy by Bgirlie: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
cooooooks:

Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

Fat Ladies With Big Clits Whatsapp Group / Drama As Side Chick Storms Married Man’s House, Insists He Must Marry Her / Craziest Thing You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.