Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Please Help A Failing Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Failing Relationship (1887 Views)

How To Save A Failing Relationship / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Igbo Marriage.. Am I In A Failing Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Failing Relationship by shellybee: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2018
My friend started to date a guy almost 3 years ago
All was going on well till the last 6 months. Since then everything went south.
My friend has been complaining of negligence on part of her bf, he doesn't pick calls, doesn't reply messenger or Whatsapp messages or communicate with her in any way.
She went to his house to ask of him and she said he indirectly turned her away. He was saying that he was in a hurry that he wants to go out.
Prior to that, she saw a pant that wasn't hers in her boyfriend's room. She queried him and he didn't have a solid explanation. She now called his mum and asked her to talk to him. Since then, he has been acting crazy.

Please what can she do?
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by WinningEleven(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2018
shellybee:
My friend has been complaining of negligence on part of her bf, he doesn't pick calls, doesn't reply messenger or Whatsapp messages or communicate with her in any way.
She went to his house to ask of him and she said he indirectly turned her away. He was saying that he was in a hurry that he wants to go out.
Prior to that, she saw a pant that wasn't hers in her boyfriend's room. She queried him and he didn't have a solid explanation. She now called his mum and asked her to talk to him. Since then, he has been acting crazy.

Please what can she do?

Is your friend a child? Can't she see that he has been playing away match?
BTW, its like the feelings have died in that relationship but your friend has refused to move on. Tell yourself her to move on!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by izzou(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2018
angry

What is so hard for you your friend to move on?

The guy obviously doesn't want her anymore, but she has refused to grow up

Always remember: A failed relationship is a trillion times better than a failed marriage

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by ojun50(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Give me yr friends number she need a good man
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by TheOdd1sOut: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2018
shellybee:

Please what can she do?
Lefulefu allaboutkatiee sweetbuns Pocahontas lalasticlala farano Lucifer66 winningeleven ibkayee rocktation see matter o shocked
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Me wey my relationship don scatter na him you dey ask for advice....

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by carter009(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Your friend or you?
shellybee:

Please what can she do?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Lucifer66(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2018
shellybee:

Please what can she do?
That girl is an idiot.
Why would she call his mother?
If she saw pant then she should broken up with him on the spot but calling his mother is basically breaking an unspoken law of dating.
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by MannieA(f): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2018
who is fit to give relationship advice should come forward

but..the first thing DAT should be done is communication.... she should try and sit him down and talk to him...
see ehnn...I dunno about other people.. but if I'm in a relationship.. and he doesn't like me or want me anymore.. he should tell me..so I can move on on time...no time to waste
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2018
the guy has chop ur friend and move to greener pastures.dat pant she saw in her guy"s room is already proof he has a new catch.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by MannieA(f): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:
the guy has chop ur friend and move to greener pastures.dat pant she saw in her guy"s room is already proof he has a new catch.

yes o..true.. lollzz...she should try and see if things can still work out...but if he's still acting crazy... she should jejely move on..if he needs her.. he knows where to find her
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by psalmskiddy(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2018
Reading...
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2018
My friend this, my friend that, you better confess so that we can help you grin

I think your friend should talk to one of her bf's friends, to ask him what she has done wrong to deserve the treatment, maybe she has done something or he caught her cheating, there's no smoke without fire, we can't blame the guy yet, because we don't know what your friend did,so try to talk to his friends, maybe he'd be able to tell them the problem,with that, your friend would be able to know the next thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by SmilingMary(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2018
LaCruzz:
My friend this, my friend that, you better confess so that we can help you grin

I think your friend should talk to one of her bf's friends, to ask him what she has done wrong to deserve the treatment, maybe she has done something or he caught her cheating, there's no smoke without fire, we can't blame the guy yet, because we don't know what your friend did,so try to talk to his friends, maybe he'd be able to tell them the problem,with that, your friend would be able to know the next thing to do.

I like this, u reason differently. U spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by carter009(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Boxer007:

You again? Brother csn we swap dik picture so u can hold my dik while i hold your dik. Deal?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2018
SmilingMary:

I like this, u reason differently. U spoke my mind
smiley
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by samysmoothfresh: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Saffi, shiloh 2018 is here!

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
shellybee:

Please what can she do?
i was in her shoes once.she should start considering her options, she should level up and start seeing other better men. she is seeing signs but she is busy deceiving herself until his side chick marries him. I

Ladies always keep your options open till he shows commitment by slipping a ring on it. and taking you to the altar.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Wonderz1: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Just excuse yourself.
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Splinz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Madam, you don't need bother the guy, mother nor any of his associates.

it's... game over! The guy wants 'out', actually, guy man don comot already but Na you still dey the relationship o.

Dey there Na.
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
He is seeing someone else.
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by shellybee: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i was in her shoes once.she should start considering her options, she should level up and start seeing other better men. she is seeing signs but she is busy deceiving herself until his side chick marries him. I

Ladies always keep your options open till he shows commitment by slipping a ring on it. and taking you to the altar.
thank you
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by eph12(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Is it until he becomes violent before she finds her way?
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by shellybee: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lucifer66:

That girl is an idiot.
Why would she call his mother?
If she saw pant then she should broken up with him on the spot but calling his mother is basically breaking an unspoken law of dating.
please what law of dating did she break? Can you explain that? undecided
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by shellybee: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Colourich:
He is seeing someone else.
that I swhat I told her but she remains adamant
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
shellybee:
that I swhat I told her but she remains adamant
When we are in love, we won't accept a man is cheating even if he is acting up and giving us attitude, we won't believe he is seeing someone else till we catch him red handed, I've been in her situation before, just allow her okay.
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by MannieA(f): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Colourich:
When we are in love, we won't accept a man is cheating even if he is acting up and giving us attitude, we won't believe he is seeing someone else till we catch him red handed, I've been in her situation before, just allow her okay.

.some will even catch and still not want to leave...it's not easy to move on..but it's worth it...the time she's spending... will be enough to heal herself and move on...
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

.some will even catch and still not want to leave...it's not easy to move on..but it's worth it...the time she's spending... will be enough to heal herself and move on...
Its not easy to move on I swear, then it was very hard for me to move on eh. The thing pain me die but I finally moved on and I'm glad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / How Do I Tell My Friend That He Is Not Treat His Wife Wel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.