Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Please Help A Failing Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Failing Relationship (1886 Views)

How To Save A Failing Relationship / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Igbo Marriage.. Am I In A Failing Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:
who is fit to give relationship advice should come forward

but..the first thing DAT should be done is communication.... she should try and sit him down and talk to him...
see ehnn...I dunno about other people.. but if I'm in a relationship.. and he doesn't like me or want me anymore.. he should tell me..so I can move on on time...no time to waste
Thats d problem, they wont tell u. They will leave u hanging and u will start doubting Ur self. D painful part is when u finally move on and they start begging after three months
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by MannieA(f): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
gloria34:
Thats d problem, they wont tell u. They will leave u hanging and u will start doubting Ur self. D painful part is when u finally move on and they start begging after three months

lol...ah swear....they come crawling back when u av moved on....relationship na stress abeg
see....if a nigga Start acting crazy with me.. I will sit him down.. ask him to tell me if he Still wants to continue the relationship...
I can only cry once for a nigga... the next day I'm back up...it will still pain me o...but DAT tears ain't pouring anymore... like DAT.. I've moved on...
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by kunleweb: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
izzou:
angry

What is so hard for you your friend to move on?

The guy obviously doesn't want her anymore, but she has refused to grow up

Always remember: A failed relationship is a trillion times better than a failed marriage

Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Boxer007:

You again. I dont like you because chicks like you steal our men. Please find another website and leave our men alone. Preach
lol
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

Lefulefu allaboutkatiee sweetbuns Pocahontas lalasticlala farano Lucifer66 winningeleven ibkayee rocktation see matter o shocked
I don't why some people like asking dumb question
Can't you tell from his attitude that youve automatically become a side chick to this niggur?
My advise is stop calling him, stop chatting him
And watch as he runs back to you
Guys like who don't have there time...keep bothering him, you end pushing him away even further
If it doesn't work out, know his not meant to be in your life in the first place.
My thoughts tho
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by shellybee: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thank you all manniea Gloria allaboutkatiee colourich izzou and others.
Re: Please Help A Failing Relationship by MannieA(f): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2018
shellybee:
Thank you all manniea Gloria allaboutkatiee colourich izzou and others.

uwlcm Shellybee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Hmm...i Just Can't Believe This..;nl ^^watch Videos^ 18+ / Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? / Why Married Woman Love Guys Fingering Their Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.