Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance- Psychologist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance- Psychologist (283 Views)

Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance- Psychologist by monikmotivatioa: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2018
A relationship blogger and Psychologist,Joro Olumofin who to me is a mirror to societal youths has once again given us his recent pictures in the world of relationship. Joro Olumofin was he who said: ''Some Nigerian ladies have killed romance'' in his well written
article recently published. What does Joro Olumofin mean by this? Below is his article where he also says that we are living in the era of ''Money equal to romance'':

"What am I doing with a flower? Can I eat it or plant it ?" Some Nigerian ladies have killed Romance ; this has led to less Relationships, lack of self worth, increase in one night stands and body counts. - Joro Olumofin
read more: https://www.monikmotivational.com/2017/09/nigerian-ladies-have-killed-romance.html

Re: Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance- Psychologist by MrSix: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Na today him discover?

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
What do you need? Don't worry I gat you.
Nation wide delivery available
Contact in my signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Harness The Power Of Intention And Use It To Your Advantage / The Fate Of Love / Ankara Train Crash Leaves Nine Dead, 47 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.