Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Fate Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fate Of Love (283 Views)

This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of Love by lovetherapist: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
The fate of love is that it’s always too little or too much. Don’t live your life with someone you Want to live with; live it with someone you can’t live without. “I trust u” is a beta compliment than “I love U” because u may not always trust d 1 u love, but believe me, you can always love the person u trust 4 d rest of Ur life. U might find it easy 2 fall in love with someone, d hard thin is how 2 keep that someone forever. But that is d challenge of love, fighting, without knowing how to win! We never know how this closeness has started. We ll never know how it would end. But whatever happens, when our closeness is gone, I ll never 4get how i met u & how u made me smile. I had been believing that there is a paradise beyond d skies. But now I realized that heaven is just right here on earth? We are all a little weird & life's a little weird & when we find someone who’s weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them & Fall in mutual weirdness & call it love. A great love? It's when we shed tears & still u care for yourself, it's when we ignores u &still we long 4 bot self. It's when we begins 2love & yet we still smile & say I'm happy 4u. If love fails, set itself free, let ur heart spread its wings & fly again. Remember u may find love & lost it, but when love dies, u never have to die with it but 2 rebuild. Loving is not how were 4get but how we 4give, not how we listen but how we understand, not what we see but how we feel, & not how were let go but how we hold on. In love, very rarely do we win but when love is true, even if we lose, we still win just 4 having the tingle of loving yourself...there comes a time when we have 2 stop loving some one not because that person has stopped loving us but becos we v found out that they'd be happier if we let go. If u really love someone never let go, don’t believe that letting go means that u love best, instead fight for your love, that's what true love is. Its best to wait for the one you want than settle for the one that's available. Best fight for the one u love... Many believe that true love never exist but with u love i surly believe is forever, that love never dies, only to be disillusioned in d end when we find our hands empty & our hearts longing. We mistakenly must have looked @ love as a need fulfilled, but love is only a gift given 2us. We should not hold it...

Re: The Fate Of Love by chuddyforlife(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lols f.t.c two times tonight lala myd40 pls do d needful
Re: The Fate Of Love by chuddyforlife(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
To front page asap

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Train Crash Leaves Nine Dead, 47 Injured / I Wanted A Miracle / Faith And Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.