Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Do You Do....christmas Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do....christmas Things (289 Views)

Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / What Do You Call Those Christmas Things / Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do....christmas Things by TanyLoe(f): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2018
What do you do when your little brother constantly calls you just to remind you of his Christmas clothes and shoes
What do you do

Because am confused
He still in primary school and even since we crossed over to this month he has been using my moms phone to call me
And I don't have plans of traveling this Christmas
I don't want to break his heart
Re: What Do You Do....christmas Things by ojun50(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Fine girl like u, u better buy the boy his Christmas cloth
Re: What Do You Do....christmas Things by itsik(m): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2018
@op

Its ok kindly tell him that you can't buy him all he desires,
But that you can get him the much you can afford.
With 2k to 2.5k you can get a good Denim trousers for kids and send to him ok.
My 1kobo.

You look beautiful, look forward to hearing from you more @op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CITIZENS RIGHT DEPT : Settling Marriage, Child Custody, Disputes, / How Do I Cope With My Ex Dating Another Guy? / Affection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.