Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle (6360 Views)

Always Be Careful,see What CCTV Caught A Lady Doing In A Supermarket(photos) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Parents Should Be Careful: See What An 8 Year Old Submitted On Her Assignment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Oreofepeters: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
This girl claimed she's the one on the profile pic. But I'm very sure her profile picture was gotten from "The suspect killer of the OOU student's girlfriend.

Guys be careful with him/her

Below is the proof

https://www.nairaland.com/4578438/why-killed-oou-student-girlfriend#68746941

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Oreofepeters: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2018

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by carter009(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
R

1 Like

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Still wondering why she chose to use the pic of a dead lady as dp.... angryangry

3 Likes

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by carter009(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lol,And MannieA was busy telling her that she's beautiful, but come to think of it, how can someone use a dead girls pic as her profile pic.

3 Likes

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by carter009(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=carter009 post=73571912][/quote] Still waiting for her to come and lie, deny these claims... Lefulefu come here... cheesycheesy
Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Oreofepeters: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
carter009:
And MannieA was busy telling her she's beautiful
mannieA no know Na.

2 Likes

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Still wondering why she chose to use the pic of a dead lady as dp.... angryangry

Probably thought since the babe is dead, no one would be able to accuse her of impersonation

5 Likes

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
krissy123:

Probably thought since the babe is dead, no one would be able to accuse her of impersonation
Buhahahahahahagringringrin......

3 Likes

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by carter009(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ok
Oreofepeters:
mannieA no know Na.
Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
krissy123:

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Na wa ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Na waoh for nairalandcheesy.. Anyway from wetin i don see here if u happen to see any female moniker for here wey bigboobs or hotpussy or bigazz join her moniker names then know for sure say na yahoo boy dey behind that monikercheesy. If u see a female moniker here always talking about how big her boobs are or how men are dying for her behind then be sure dats a fake monikercheesy. Dis na one of the ways i dey quick take detect them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Still waiting for her to come and lie, deny these claims... Lefulefu come here... cheesycheesy
wetin even come make am pathetic na say he/she dey upload a dead girl's pic and claim am as im own. Las las this juliet character go deactivate go form another monikercheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Oreofepeters: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waoh for nairalandcheesy.. Anyway from wetin i don see here if u happen to see any female moniker for here wey bigboobs or hotpussy or bigazz join her moniker names then know for sure say na yahoo boy dey behind that monikercheesy. If u see a female moniker here always talking about how big her boobs are or how men are dying for her behind then be sure dats a fake monikercheesy. Dis na one of the ways i dey quick take detect them.
i don't know Wetin they wan gain on nairaland, clients them no fit see. The thing just tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:
wetin even come make am pathetic na say he/she dey upload a dead girl's pic and claim am as im own. Las las this juliet character go deactivate go form another monikercheesy.
cheesycheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
i don't know Wetin they wan gain on nairaland, clients them no fit see. The thing just tire me.
many guys don wise up to this nairaland scam but i dont know why dem still dey play this old formatcheesy. Na how many mugus go actually drop moneycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Rosay15(f): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
This one weak me oh but what are they gaining from doing this? And d person shd jst allow d girl to rest in peace now.. Chai... Some people just don't have conscience... Nawa oh.

2 Likes

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Oreofepeters: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rosay15:
This one weak me oh but what are they gaining from doing this? And d person shd jst allow d girl to rest in peace now.. Chai... Some people just don't have conscience... Nawa oh.
Their motive is to scam guys who stupidly want to fall in love. And I know nairaland guys chase any moniker that has "f" on It . Unbeknown to them "f" could as well mean fvck and fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by MannieA(f): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
mannieA no know Na.

the picture looked familiar... dats y I asked her...maybe the dead girl is her sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by marvin906(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by marvin906(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
pathetic so na nairaland you dey find client.. broke Yahoo boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Oreofepeters: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

the picture looked familiar... dats y I asked her...maybe the dead girl is her sister
ahh I see

1 Like

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Oreofepeters: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
marvin906:
pathetic so na nairaland you dey find client..
broke Yahoo boys
him no come get better format sef..

1 Like

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

...maybe the dead girl is her sister
cheesycheesy whatever makes u think the person behind the moniker is a hercheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Rosay15(f): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Their motive is to scam guys who stupidly want to fall in love. And I know nairaland guys chase any moniker that has "f" on It . Unbeknown to them "f" could as well mean fvck and fake.
... Too bad
Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
marvin906:
pathetic so na nairaland you dey find client..
broke Yahoo boys
see how some guys dey try get im control for that other fish smell pussy threadcheesy.dem no know say na guy dem dey try control.
Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by marvin906(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:
see how some guys dey try get im control for that other fish smell pussy threadcheesy.dem no know say na guy dem dey try control.

I wonder why some guy's for nairaland always they think with their preek

Re: Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle by amaniro: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
him no come get better format sef..

You deserve all the accolades. Good detective. I hear by promote you from constable to a major sergeant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.