Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me (6346 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Yes, according to the title.

My cousin who i look up to like an Uncle married a year ago to his wife. I must confess I haven’t seen a very curvy ass lady like hers....infact i must say that my cousin did a thorough shopping when searching for wife.

But ever since coronavirus(due to live in same community), she as been coming over to our residence with killer clothes that shows all the big rounded well-shaped ass (few times with my cousin).... I used to take a glance and look off, but with time i came into conclusion that she as been intentionally trying to entice/take advantage of me to notice her..sadyeah, she’s a devil & Delilah)

Sometimes, she comes around when nobody except Me is at home.
She comes some nights to charge,
Sometimes bcus she complains she can’t sleep alone due to her husband is not always at home. (Travels to S/east for work)
We have a nice duplex & 2 extra rooms

Now i felt she must have caught me lusting at her once and not backing down till she perfect her Evil Agenda’s

Please note that, I’ve ladies that come over.....so I would never thought of sleeping with my cousin’s wife...bcus I have my morals intact and also have read all sorts of stories online & nairaland....so I won’t let my dick take me to doomsday!

Please what can I do to rebuke her finally?
My cousin as been very nice to me and he even wants me to always keep an eye on his Wife....

But what can i do? I need serious advice.

I’m 23.
Funny, Calm & business Owner(not jobless).
Handsome introvert.

Pastor Righteousness & RedPillers please give me long lasting solutions... embarassed
Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Note that, according to my personal observations...

She as overpowered my Cousin...and if i try the recent Osaze & Kanu wife’s Burst...... it might backfire so Bad. I just need better strategy to handle this!

Nawa o.

Some replies on here are why SOME MEN DON’T SPEAK OUT AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR RAPE!!!

It’s bleeped up mehn. Who go con believe me like this!

2 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by BlackfireX: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Put otapiapia on your small diiick anytime she comes around, anything your brain tells you to do ,is an advice from your ancestors...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by tnerro1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
If you check your area well, you will see single babes with the kind of ass you are lusting after your cousin’s wife for. No matter how hard you try, you can’t fvck every woman you meet no matter her features.

9 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
BlackfireX:
Put otapiapia on your small diiick anytime she comes around, anything your brain tells you to do ,is an advice from your ancestors...

angry

How am I supposed to do that, Otapiapia?
And I don’t have small dick sad
I plan to leave the house.

tnerro1:
If you check your area well, you will see single babes with the kind of ass you are lusting after your cousin’s wife for. No matter how hard you try, you can’t fvck every woman you meet no matter her features.

I refuse to lust, please i no fit do that kin thing to my Cousin...my anguish is, what is she after? What’s her Agenda? Bcus im mad whenever I think about this situation.

2 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Elders in the house where are you

2 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by David1017(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Coordinate yourself oo.. E nor go make sense at all.. Even if she hold ur shirt.. Flee like joseph

10 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Iamicekid(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Oga Na nonsense u dey talk, as long as she personally hasn’t come romance u herself Na arrant nonsense u dey think, so make she no dress again abi, u be mumu ooo, wait till she make a physical move gangan den give her one simple

3 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Of course, why am i not surprised?
OP is 23. No sense yet.
Get a life boy. All those thoughts are YOUR fantasies.
Don't let your idle mind put you in deep shi. T
*spits* & leaves thread.

5 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
David1017:
Coordinate yourself oo.. E nor go make sense at all.. Even if she hold ur shirt.. Flee like joseph
Thanks bro.

Iamicekid:
Oga Na nonsense u dey talk, as long as she personally hasn’t come romance u herself Na arrant nonsense u dey think, so make she no dress again abi, u be mumu ooo, wait till she make a physical move gangan den give her one simple
She doesn’t dress like this when they both show up in my place, she can dress how she likes in her house...but bro not in my vicinity.
I asked for a better Advice, no be this kin thing.

topcatking:
Of course, why am i not surprised?

OP is 23. No sense yet.

Get a life boy. All those thoughts are YOUR fantasies.

Don't let your idle mind put you in deep shi. T

*spits* & leaves thread.

I’m not idle as i said, and I ain’t a boy. A 23yr in foreign nations are leaders.. you talking in the nonsense..
I would be not only a BIG FOOL but a FOOLISH FOOL if my fantasy to sleep with my cousins wife. Like i also said, I have my morals intact.
All I’m only saying, how do i stop this woman? Is that too much to ask?

Are you saying as a 23yr old man, i can’t discern my realities.. ? I asked for a better strategy.
Y’all should know I’ve seen more signs than i wrote there for me to conclude on this!

Well, whenever she comes over again, I’ll give her a strict warning and also warn her husband too.

All these nonsense as to stop!
If she can’t dress modestly, she as no business in my residence anymore! Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by oluwabukola87028: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Elders in the house where are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by nazicartel(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Avoid people's wives, stop looking at her curves, it doesn't belong to you. I know what I saw in the hand of my friend's wife

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
nazicartel:
Avoid people's wives, stop looking at her curves, it doesn't belong to you. I know what I saw in the hand of my friend's wife
Boss I stopped already and she kept on coming after Me with her evil Agenda.
How did you navigate yours?

Some peeps on this thread are misunderstanding me.
Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Im still waiting for hypocrites who slept with people’s wives and galfriends to cum at me.

Most of y’all acting like you haven’t glanced at others peoples wives for Once?
Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by nazicartel(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
CousinWife:

actually long story short, she wanted us to work things out because my friend was not always for her... I refused and I don't know what she told my friend and since then our friendship has been shaky and I don't even want to tell my friend anything,

2 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
nazicartel:
actually long story short, she wanted us to work things out because my friend was not always for her... I refused and I don't know what she told my friend and since then our friendship has been shaky and I don't even want to tell my friend anything,

Fear women. If a woman can do that to her Man(your friend), just imagine what she can do to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by durasome(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
CousinWife:

Thanks bro.

She doesn’t dress like this when they both show up in my place, she can dress how she likes in her house...but bro not in my vicinity.
I asked for a better Advice, no be this kin thing.

I’m not idle as i said, and I ain’t a boy. A 23yr in foreign nations are leaders.. you talking in the nonsense..
I would be not only a BIG FOOL but a FOOLISH FOOL if my fantasy to sleep with my cousins wife. Like i also said, I have my morals intact.
All I’m only saying, how do i stop this woman? Is that too much to ask?

Are you saying as a 23yr old man, i can’t discern my realities.. ? I asked for a better strategy.
Y’all should know I’ve seen more signs than i wrote there for me to conclude on this!

Well, whenever she comes over again, I’ll give her a strict warning and also warn her husband too.

All these nonsense as to stop!
If she can’t dress modestly, she as no business in my residence anymore! Nonsense
.hey calm down boy, it hasn't come to this,firstly ask your self if your mind is not actually the one coming up with all these false interpretation about your cousin's wife dressing and behavior around you, she may just be innocent of all these your accusations, just check well oo since she hasn't said anything suggesting these to you minus her dresscode around you, just be careful so you don't embarrass yourself oo.

2 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Nazgul: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
From your write up so far and how you took your time to explain how endowed she is, it's very clear that you're the one lusting after her and not the other way round.

Some women love making men desire them. That doesn't mean they want to sleep with you, they use it to boost their ego. The frequent glances you give to them, the unesy feeling whenever you're around them, how easily they can get you to run errands for them...etc.

My advice, remove your mind from her and concentrate on whatever it is you're doing. She's married for Christ sake... don't destroy your future by sleeping with another man's wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by tstx(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tempt her back grin

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Godada(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Op, like someone upstairs commented, if she hasn't physically molested you, better hold your peace. It's worthy of note that you find her physically appealing, but truth is you are the one that's lusting after her.

It's commendable though that you hold your cousin in high regard. And you have shown restraint. Mind you women like the power they have over men. So thread with caution. Whatever you do, don't smash.

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
durasome:
.hey calm down boy, it hasn't come to this,firstly ask your self if your mind is not actually the one coming up with all these false interpretation about your cousin's wife dressing and behavior around you, she may just be innocent of all these your accusations, just check well oo since she hasn't said anything suggesting these to you minus her dresscode around you, just be careful so you don't embarrass yourself oo.

I’m not misinterpreting anything, my discernment are correct.

Nazgul:
From your write up so far and how you took your time to explain how endowed she is, it's very clear that you're the one lusting after her and not the other way round.

Some women love making men desire them. That doesn't mean they want to sleep with you, they use it to boost their ego. The frequent glances you give to them, the unesy feeling whenever you're around them, how easily they can get you to run errands for them...etc.

My advice, remove your mind from her and concentrate on whatever it is you're doing. She's married for Christ sake... don't destroy your future by sleeping with another man's wife.

I don’t ever wanna destroy my life with that, that’s why i came on here for advice.
Sleeping with a relatives wife is one of the most disgusting things to ever do!

Godada:
Op, like someone upstairs commented, if she hasn't physically molested you, better hold your peace. It's worthy of note that you find her physically appealing, but truth is you are the one that's lusting after her.

It's commendable though that you hold your cousin in high regard. And you have shown restraint. Mind you women like the power they have over men. So thread with caution. Whatever you do, don't smash.

Surely I’ve been.. and will continue to...now I need some advice to discard this whole issue. I don’t want no problems with my cousin...and blah blah

Somehow. I’ll be forced to say part of it out.

Two weeks ago, she told me to help her get movies on her phone through (xender sharing). She was aware she got recent nudes in her gallery yet she purposely let me handle her xender gallery. I felt disgusted seeing that. I had to disconnect the sending and give her excuses while it wasn’t sending no more.

This among others...
Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Godada(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
I am going to give you a timeless advice. In the Bible, it's says: flee fornication and youth lust.

It's plain simple: Run.

There ain't no negotiations here when it comes to such matters.

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Godada:
I am going to give you a timeless advice. In the Bible, it's says: flee fornication and youth lust.

It's plain simple: Run.

There ain't no negotiations here when it comes to such matters.

Thank you, I know I’m to flee.. but how. I need a better strategy to handle this.
Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Godada(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
CousinWife:

Thank you, I know I’m to flee.. but how. I need a better strategy to handle this.

You should plan your exit. You know your way around. At all cost, don't do the lady dirt. Make up some story as you bounce

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
I would have advised you to bang her but since her husband is your husband you need to leave her for now

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by stacyadams: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
CousinWife:
Note that, according to my personal observations...

She as overpowered my Cousin...and if i try the recent Osaze & Kanu wife’s Burst...... it might backfire so Bad. I just need better strategy to handle this!
grin grin

Collect ur own share oo...in d future u will regret no taking ur share ooo
Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin

Collect ur own share oo...in d future u will regret no taking ur share ooo
Taking a share from what exactly

Is the Cousins wife d only woman available for him, when there are so many fishes Out there.

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Since you have a Roving eyes and she has a nice curvy ass.Just enjoy the company know your boundaries so Amadioha does not test is vergenance on you.
Guten Morgen

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by emmyN(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2020
CousinWife:

I’m not misinterpreting anything, my discernment are correct.

I don’t ever wanna destroy my life with that, that’s why i came on here for advice.
Sleeping with a relatives wife is one of the most disgusting things to ever do!

Surely I’ve been.. and will continue to...now I need some advice to discard this whole issue. I don’t want no problems with my cousin...and blah blah

Somehow. I’ll be forced to say part of it out.

Two weeks ago, she told me to help her get movies on her phone through (xender sharing). She was aware she got recent nudes in her gallery yet she purposely let me handle her xender gallery. I felt disgusted seeing that. I had to disconnect the sending and give her excuses while it wasn’t sending no more.

This among others...

That could have been nothing. She asked you to send her movies, not snoop over her gallery. You could have sent it without seeing the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by obonujoker(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Never ever try to sleep with another man's wife!

ESCAPE ROUTE

Run
Sanitize your mind and your heart
Leave the environment

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2020
CousinWife:

As stated earlier, you need to think beyond your age.

Use your mind ffs!

Which evil agenda is this one talking about?

YOU checked out her body
YOU snooped through her gallery
YOU imagine she wants you (when the innocent lady might never have reason your mTter sef)

Dude, if she has not made an overt advance yet, I will advise you to face your biz and the other babes you claim you carry.

Many ladies around.

Don't shift the blame for your lust on someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I would have advised you to bang her but since her husband is your husband you need to leave her for now

uruba23:
Since you have a Roving eyes and she has a nice curvy ass.Just enjoy the company know your boundaries so Amadioha does not test is vergenance on you.
Guten Morgen
Company ke. I’ve babes that come over even without my permission and I’m very good at minding my business. Always in my room, but how she comes knocking my door when she needs something e.g sending of movies etcs.
I can never never lust over my cousins wife!

emmyN:

That could have been nothing. She asked you to send her movies, not snoop over her gallery. You could have sent it without seeing the pictures.

Those saying i snooped over her gallery.
Is it that you guys don’t use Xender gallery at all or maybe just wanna display some ignorance.

obonujoker:
Never ever try to sleep with another man's wife!

ESCAPE ROUTE

Run
Sanitize your mind and your heart
Leave the environment
I’ve sanitized my mind but yhe thing is, I’m the only Man holding the Home. My presence is very important that’s why I can’t run away like a coward.

topcatking:

As stated earlier, you need to think beyond your age.

Use your mind ffs!

Which evil agenda is this one talking about?

YOU checked out her body
YOU snooped through her gallery
YOU imagine she wants you (when the innocent lady might never have reason your mTter sef)

Dude, if she has not made an overt advance yet, I will advise you to face your biz and the other babes you claim you carry.

Many ladies around.

Don't shift the blame for your lust on someone else.

Boss i dey always mind my business, i no dey even let anyhow thing like woman cause yawa for my side, i dey always for my lane...

Nawa o.

Some replies on here are why SOME MEN DON’T SPEAK OUT AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR RAPE!!!

It’s bleeped up mehn. Who go con believe me like this!

Thanks y’all for the advice. I’ve taken the meaningful inputs and will be acting on it. Will surely get back. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Worst Experience Using A Condom? / Is The Glass Half Full Or Half Empty? / I Appreciate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.