Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari (4169 Views)

The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by tuniski: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
bantudra:

stfu...people like you are pathetic....
Another ethnic bigot sighted! To people like you, it is easier for an Obama to Be US president than a Kenya councilor.
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Maundlinluv:

Who is begging the Yoruba to support the igbeo nonsense

Have you been reading NL for the past few weeks? If your people are not pleading for Tinubu to work for the doomed Atiku and Obigotry project they are making fake overtures to the Yorubas with pretend humility and subtle begging. Lame bro. Really lame.
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by bantudra: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Maundlinluv:

Who is begging the Yoruba to support the igbeo nonsense

op...??...
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by bantudra: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2018
tuniski:

Another ethnic bigot sighted! To people like you, it is easier for an Obama to Be US president than a Kenya councilor.

what...??...

speak english....i dont understand ipobian...
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2018
bantudra:

op...??...

Dont mind him. Simple comprehension is a problem for some of these guys.
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by Maundlinluv(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2018
With all this nonsense, tribalism and all that, Nigeria won't go anywhere, I don't think we Nigerians both igbos ,Yoruba and Hausa want good of this country. Let's better change , let every body go ahead and vote who they feel is right for them, and stop all this insult and hateful words. Nigeria politics self . Why fighting over all this, while after election they go there and do what they like ,we are here killing ourselves, and bad mouthing each other. Nigeria citizen you people should better.grow up And be wise

1 Like

Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by bantudra: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Oshigun:

Dont mind him. Simple comprehension is a problem for some of these guys.

i tell you...they have a enormous comprehension problem....

and i dont have the patience to be explaining things over and over again....

imagine you have to argue with other nigerians that nigeria builds drones,satellites,rifles and other things....

its frustrating....they dont bother to inform themselves but they know everything better....
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by tuniski: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2018
bantudra:

what...??...

speak english....i dont understand ipobian...
Ipob must be giving you nightmares pele.
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by bantudra: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2018
tuniski:

Ipob must be giving you nightmares pele.

me...??

tahh...am havin fun....
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by tuniski: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
bantudra:

me...??

tahh...am havin fun....

If you are having fun then don't be intuitive at best be sarcastic.
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by bantudra: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
tuniski:

If you are having fun then don't be intuitive at best be sarcastic.

what...??...i dont understand with you mean with that....
Re: Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari by Chimok: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oshigun:

Have you been reading NL for the past few weeks? If your people are not pleading for Tinubu to work for the doomed Atiku and Obigotry project they are making fake overtures to the Yorubas with pretend humility and subtle begging. Lame bro. Really lame.
You are clearly pathetic. So for ur mind u represent the mind of Yorubas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. / Unknown Gunmen Displays Weapons They Captured From Security Men (video) / What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.