Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" (54595 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Kylce042(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
"My daughter" the child she is referring to is personalized. Maybe the man is don't the child's father.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by sukhothai: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
dominique:
I think she's the same TVC lady host that took unsolicited photos of a lady that sat in front of her husband at a wedding and posted it online to shame her. Seems she's hellbent on exposing her husband as a pedophilic dog that lack self control. I don't want to imagine what goes on behind their closed doors.
Madam/aunty please unban this moniker kocho.

It's been 8 months long ban already..
Please..
Undertaker001
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Okoroawusa: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
donbenie:
Well,what do we have here? Were you supposed to bath her till she leaves for her husband's house? shocked
What am saying is that as a small girl, by the time a girl gets to 5 or 6 the father has no business bathing her.No matter how close or the circumstances on ground as the time she attained that age.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by GIFTD: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
But her husband will trust her to bathe their son or u will trust that sister of urs to allow ur son to be close to her. Intact it's the female folks that abuse children asexually the most and it has been under reported b/c all the searchlight is on the men most times.
YouareaBITCH:
She's being a protective mother, that's all.

Alot of girls abused by their dads, their mothers didn't see it coming.. They all trusted their men too.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

grin

I know of a lady, that has told her little daughter to keep her distance from her uncle's room
Is not like she doesn't trust her brother,she's just acting according to recent happenings

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Okoroawusa: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
ianq:

Well, that’s stating the obvious, isn’t it? Regardless of gender, you gotta have children grow up and take charge of their own affairs na[sup][/sup] undecided

Refer to my earlier reply above this one
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by delishpot: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Good idea. The average Nigerian man lacks self control. They call it konji and then blame the victim

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by donblazer10(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

It's really rare to hear a mum abused her son. But husbands, uncles, step father, neighbors... Very common.
it's not rare my dear
Fact that you haven't heard much doesn't mean it doesn't happen on a daily basis
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by kense88: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Naso, seize to be your wife indeed. Una think say marriage na all this plenty talk for NL. cheesy
Am serious ooh. She must leave my house
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by edicied: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Em so the Children no fit bath themselves?
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by isaiah9(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
She's being a protective mother, that's all.

Alot of girls abused by their dads, their mothers didn't see it coming.. They all trusted their men too.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

grin

I know of a lady, that has told her little daughter to keep her distance from her uncle's room
Is not like she doesn't trust her brother,she's just acting according to recent happenings

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.
do you know how many women molesting young boys? Do you know how many so called aunties, maids, elder sister friends who molest young boys? Ask most guys here who took their virginity. They'd mention one of those above. You guys never talk about those female predators. All you care about is girl child BS

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
I don read comments tire for nairaland.
There are some things that are better left unsaid.
She made a mistake big time
We are all humans and think differently
No matter how she garnishes it.the truth is,she trusts her husband that he will never cheat on her with any other woman,but she would never trust him with his daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by dominique(f): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
sukhothai:
Madam/aunty please unban this moniker kocho.

It's been 8 months long ban already..
Please..
Undertaker001

So how many alternate accounts do you want to be using at the same time?
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by TheStarsAlign: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Shes unknowingly trying to destroy her marriage. Too bad
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Chukazu: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

She has left cry
She resigned from the show last month.

Wow ! Seems they can't handle her opinions

That is the evil of Buhari's government... trying to gag critics
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by tunize(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
This one is brainless.......u bathe his son as if u cannot also assault the boi child sexually some women have empty skull and talk anyhow.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by sukhothai: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
dominique:

So how many alternate accounts do you want to be using at the same time?
none.. Ban this one in exchange for the undertaker001

I can only access the email of the latter
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by drey076(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
How would a sane man ever be attracted to his daughter
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Friend01(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
6digitscomrade:
you don't understand what she said because u engaged ur brain and thought process on a one way traffic...And trying to explain or argue the narrative and context will amount to time wasting...

She and so many understood her. Trust me we do..

You know one thing a wise man said:
He said(paraphrasing):As for my words I wish I could take them back, but I have never regretted my silence.

If she had not brought her husband into it that would have been better, but now, it is in the public and there is nothing she can do about it.

Please, tell me how can you contextualise her statement without ending up with a wrong meaning.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by nenidee(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Xisnin:

No you are not a man.
You are a confused she male hence the "f" tag.
I can only agree with her if her husband is a confused she male or a predator.

Uncle fix your brain.... Watery mouth
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by nenidee(f): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
mrteee:

No you're not a man.
Why do you lie? Just so you may be seen to support a daft position?
Shame!

Was trying to quote... please read my actual comment Bellow..
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Xisnin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
nenidee:

Uncle fix your brain.... Watery mouth
Confused she male, you need psychological help.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by ivolt: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigerians like glossing over issues if tomorrow now a girl gets molested by the father you all will start shouting where is the mother, go to your village and tell them you bath your daughter and see if you won't get suspicious looks.
You are a danger to your daughter and every other girl.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by 6digitscomrade: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Friend01:

You know one thing a wise man said:
He said(paraphrasing):As for my words I wish I could take them back, but I have never regretted my silence.

If she had not brought her husband into it that would have been better, but now, it is in the public and there is nothing she can do about it.

Please, tell me how can you contextualise her statement without ending up with a wrong meaning.
if you can for once...Take a moment and see the world beyond your immediate environment..You won't stress yourself further to ask me such...I can't make you understand me or her...Now let me shock you I'm a father and i have daughters...I understand what she meant and she only failed to express it across board that is why we have alot of rants...Everyone has a boundary...Most of you are so domesticated that you don't even know what's abuse,harassment or indecent exposure or touch anymore....Ok...I don't blame you..And it's a fundamental human right to be confused..

Now leave me alone to concentrate on my Arsenal match...Coyg for life!
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by 6digitscomrade: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigerians like glossing over issues if tomorrow now a girl gets molested by the father you all will start shouting where is the mother, go to your village and tell them you bath your daughter and see if you won't get suspicious looks.
u are the best there is!
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by nenidee(f): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Xisnin:

Confused she male, you need psychological help.

Waste.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by sanpipita(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
ivolt:

You are a danger to your daughter and every other girl.

At least let me admit I'm a danger than gloss over it, pretenders they say do they worse.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Chukapage(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Which your house? When will you Nigerian men, get it into your thick skulls that the home belongs to husband and wife? When?
Thank God you said "Home" not "House" ,how many Nigerian women build houses for their family?,how many even support him financially when his building it ?? how many even bring out money when the family needs to rent a house?? In marriage ideology they both own the house but in real reality its the MANS HOUSE and its not a " Nigerian"thing even in Europe with a good prenup you can kick your wife out of the house you bought during divorce process
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2018
rozayx5:
She indirectly insulted him

undecided undecided undecided
It's a big indictment on her husband. She's crushed the morale of her husband to large extent.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Chukapage(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2018
pocohantas:

This is why a smart NIGERIAN woman should;

1, Never accept to be a jobless housewife.

2, Own secret money and possessions.

3, Leave the man to labour alone for the family, put whatever he wants in his name and will to the kids. After all, you all die first most times and kids tend to favor their mums more grin
at least while acquiring to wealth the man will be enjoying his life and biko who givess about his wife's money when he's got enough?? The good thing is she's WORKING las las all the property we own both secretly and openly will be owned by the children we go carry am go grave?? if na for die ,man and woman go die las las even if Zuckerberg die at 60 Your wey die at 100 no go fit enjoy reach wetin im enjoy for life..
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by jiksman3: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Paedophile
Pedophile joor
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by kindnyce(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Abi o! Help me and ask them. Fathers should come out and protest against this plan to break the father/daughter bond. Atleast once the girl is 13 years then fathers can stopped bathing their daughters.

Sure, they tend to blow this simple issue out of proportion
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Ndipe(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2018
And would you bathe your son?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flashes Panties And Bra In New Photo / Female Celebrities Join Simi's #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.