Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" (54660 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by kazyhm(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
solasoulmusic:
what I think she meant was that to avoid any kind of stories that touch she avoids putting them in close proximity intimately. It can be interpreted to mean she doesn’t trust him but in her views she’s just trying to avoid the obvious it’s more like a preventative move as opposed to being ignorant that these things happen

I'm not saying it doesn't happen but to say this boldly in public put the husband is some kind of trust spot. Just think about the after effect of this statement. Why will she make example out of her home in the first place ? What is she trying to tell to the world ?

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
She's being a protective mother, that's all.

Alot of girls abused by their dads, their mothers didn't see it coming.. They all trusted their men too.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

grin

I know of a lady, that has told her little daughter to keep her distance from her uncle's room
Is not like she doesn't trust her brother,she's just acting according to recent happenings

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.
Uncles room not daddy room...but that same woman will be bathing her son abi?
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Awesomefred32(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
fredoooooo:
But you're going to bath your son ? ... undecided

smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
she simply doesn't trust him..

as for me nobody will stop me from bathing my own daughter even if she's 50yrs
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Awesomefred32(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Exwizard:
Just say your husband is a phidophile

exactly
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Awesomefred32(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mynd44:
If you want have your husband bathe your daughter, it means there is something she isn't telling us about her husband.

It means a part of her large enough to influence her decisions see certain actions in him that makes her think he is capable of such despicable action. It is not a factor of all men but her marriage is kinda weird.

She needs to address her husband which she has claimed has peadophilic tendencies.

on point
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by fweshlee(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ahhhh! That's how ppl misquote Morayo
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by naijaboiy: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Your adjectives and blue fonts won't change the fact it happens. Anything else to add? grin
Chai...my blue font is now getting in your way too? cheesygrin

What am i adding when you've successfully agreed to my earlier assertion? It happens and it's the reason why your agitation is always dead on arrival. cool

Na una go still complain when the man decides to use his money for his own needs and neglects the kids. Confused much? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Glink2018(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wetin consign me in your family matter..

Abeg , attend Shiloh program tonight : 7:00pm prompt .

God bless
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Chukzy44(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
6digitscomrade:
God bless ur wisdom..

I see no wisdom here in a woman invariably saying she lacks trust for the man she married,this is but a massive taint to her said husband,wgo is supposed to be her glory,for whatever maybe her reasons I still believe that this us but wrong on her part, as shit happens in life have also heard a woman assaulting her male children,in the end it's all about knowing ur partner,and putting it too in prayers as they might trying times!!!

4 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
kazyhm:

I'm not saying it doesn't happen but to say this boldly in public put the husband is some kind of trust spot. Just think about the after effect of this statement. Why will she make example out of her home in the first place ? What is she trying to tell to the world ?

Clearly she didn’t and that’s precisely the issue here before she said it if she should have had nothing to do with whether she trusts him or not or not in anyway an attack on his character
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by pocohantas(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
naijaboiy:

Chai...my blue font is now getting in your way too? cheesygrin

What am i adding when you've successfully agreed to my earlier assertion? It happens and it's the reason why your agitation is always dead on arrival. cool

Na una go still complain when the man decides to use his money for his own needs and neglects the kids. Confused much? cry

K wink
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Xisnin(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
sanpipita:

You claim I'm changing the topic then go ahead and twist her words, since when did not trusting her husband bathing their daughter turn to he can't be trusted with small girls, I said this earlier you guys are bent on blowing her comments out of proportion, she isnt only woman who feels this way, her opinion is totally hinged on fear and you can't say isn't valid.
As an adult, you should understand that a few words may mean many things.
A wife is afraid of letting her husband bath her child and you think it is normal?
Any woman who lives in the same house with such a man is a criminal and a monster
who doesn't care about her children

What stop the man from molesting his daughter if she quickly goes out on an errand?
Do you think paedophiles would leave their victim because they aren't bathing them?
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by DeniyiDebesin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
fredoooooo:
But you're going to bath your son ? ... Iiundecided

As in .. Ema gba mi ke
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by baratech: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is a family problem, no need to tell us
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by correctguy101(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mynd44:
If you want have your husband bathe your daughter, it means there is something she isn't telling us about her husband.

It means a part of her large enough to influence her decisions see certain actions in him that makes her think he is capable of such despicable action. It is not a factor of all men but her marriage is kinda weird.

She needs to address her husband which she has claimed has peadophilic tendencies.

Exactly Mynd, exactly

What with the " I trust my goat but not with yam around? " Even my grandma's goat won't touch any food not given to it. That's just from proper training.

Woman, try fix your husband, he's broken.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Vdsc: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
You mean a wife can stop a man from bathing his own daughter?

Dem never born am well.

She will tell me if she left her father's house with a daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by HomeOfMe(f): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mynd44:

Don't mind the confused woman. If you husband had such tendencies,why did she marry him...

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Which your house? When will you Nigerian men, get it into your thick skulls that the home belongs to husband and wife? When?

My thoughts exactly smiley

I don't send dms (and will never), but just want to let you know I admire the way you respond to trolls. I admire intelligent women cool

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
asawanathegreat:
so where is the trust?
A lot of marriages don't have trust. Many married women on this forum dt have ever questioned their husbands thought process probably thinks this too but will never say it in public.
Her problem was publicizing it to the world but sometimes it's good for everyone in a rltshp to know what their partner really thinks about them. Away from the fake smiles. It could have even been a slip of tongue & and an eye opener to her too. Maybe now she realizes how little she thinks of her husband. She should find her happy if it's that bad.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by HomeOfMe(f): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
kindnyce:
Women should just respect their old age.
What's wrong when Daddy bath his beloved innocent daughter?
Abi o! Help me and ask them. Fathers should come out and protest against this plan to break the father/daughter bond. Atleast once the girl is 13 years then fathers can stopped bathing their daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Bloombaby(f): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
some things are better left unsaid...
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by openmine(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
frenzyduchess:
And you think a sick pedophile father will not still abuse his daughter even if he doesn't bath her?
The only way to curb this is to encourage children to speak up when anybody including daddy touches them in their private part ,encourage them to trust that you as a mother will protect them even from their own father should it come to that,simple,life is too short to live in paranoi.
True!
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by ianq: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Okoroawusa:
There is an age my daughter will get to n I won't bathe her either

Well, that’s stating the obvious, isn’t it? Regardless of gender, you gotta have children grow up and take charge of their own affairs na[sup][/sup] undecided

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by donbenie(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
HardBishop:

but na true she talk sha.. don't trust men
But you trust the woman to bath a boy and don't think women are capable of abusive behaviours too..
Most men will not abuse their daughters and if she claims to trust her husband and yet comes out to vomit this cr@p in public,well she is lucky am not the man she is married to..

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
swiz123:
I trust my husband but won't allow him bathe my daughter.

Isn't her statement self-contradictory?

This is a big insult to the unfortunate man who wasted his money by paying her bride price.

No matter how hard I try to push the thought that her father molested her as a kid, it just won't go away.

Very contradictory!

It is a shame 'cos going forward no right thinking person will view her husband with the level of decency they once did.

See how she just messed her husband up in the name of being 'vocal' for the girl child. How does one reconcile her absolute trust for her hubby and this nonsense.

I usually bathe my daughter when I am around, I don't see how that is a problem.

Abeg make she and her husband go sort out their issue.

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by donbenie(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Okoroawusa:
There is an age my daughter will get to n I won't bathe her either
Well,what do we have here? Were you supposed to bath her till she leaves for her husband's house? shocked

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by ShamsBarack: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why stay married to him if you don't trust him around the kids the both of you birthed?!

What happens then when you are not home and he's the only one with the girls? She sounds shallow.

This one just wants to trend. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by ianq: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
naijaboiy:

No she's just a paranoid and anxious fück. Probably diagnosed with Bipolar and anxiety disorder, due to a traumatizing experience she may have had in the past.

That mental issue has fùcked her thinking up to the extent that she can't trust her kid with the biological father. It has nothing to do with her husband being a pedophile, she needs serious therapy.

You reek of wisdom, my son, and I am proud of you. Max points for critical thinking, oshey

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by sanpipita(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Xisnin:

As an adult, you should understand that a few words may mean many things.
A wife is afraid of letting her husband bath her child and you think it is normal?
Any woman who lives in the same house with such a man is a criminal and a monster
who doesn't care about her children

What stop the man from molesting his daughter if she quickly goes out on an errand?
Do you think paedophiles would leave their victim because they aren't bathing them?

She is merely talking up pre cautions you guys are having migraines over nothing, you will surprised her kids prefer the husband than her and she is okay with that, the real take off from is there are chances of a father molesting their kids even a mother too, she isn't wrong on that.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by sanpipita(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerians like glossing over issues if tomorrow now a girl gets molested by the father you all will start shouting where is the mother, go to your village and tell them you bath your daughter and see if you won't get suspicious looks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.