Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" (54585 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by asawanathegreat(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
so where is the trust?
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Protective mother from my daughter.

Can I also be a protective father for my boys

It sounds really weird, but trust me fathers that abused their daughters didn't have "I am a pedophile" written on their fore heads.They were all trusted

She was wrong saying it in public that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
she should also stop bathing all her male children . guys are more likely to be abused at a young age and no one is even talking about it. Women of today are becoming more and more stupid with each passing day. Most of them always disgrace their family whenever they speak

5 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by pedrilo: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
fredoooooo:
But you're going to bath your son ? ... undecided
thank u very much for this question.
this is how to know a mad woman.
very foolish statement from a foolish woman who wants to divide her home.

5 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Chrysz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yet you trust your husband... tell me more

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by HardBishop: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kira290:
if I was your husband ehn, I swear to God I will just divorce you with immediate effect.
Mannerless cunt !

Can you imagine undecided..what insult

but na true she talk sha.. don't trust men
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
I support her statement o. Prevention they say is better than cure. According to most men conji is uncontrollable. All they see is the poosie. They don’t even care if it belongs to their mother.

4 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nature8(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
[s]She's being a protective mother, that's all.

Alot of girls abused by their dads, their mothers didn't see it coming.. They all trusted their men too.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

grin

I know of a lady, that has told her little daughter to keep her distance from her uncle's room
Is not like she doesn't trust her brother,she's just acting according to recent happenings

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.[/s]

undecided

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
6digitscomrade:
you don't understand what she said because u engaged ur brain and thought process on a one way traffic...And trying to explain or argue the narrative and context will amount to time wasting...

She and so many understood her. Trust me we do..

The lady is either confused or unsure of her husband. U can’t say absolute trust bt can’t allow him do what shud be normal for him to do. She wanted to sound intelligent but sounds stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by pek(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Won't want to be in the husband's shoes right now. Imagine if the husband was watching with friends or family. In summary, she doesn't trust her husband.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ugosample:

this does not make sense undecided

It won't make sense to you
You might be normal and can't abuse ur daughter but alot of people are not normal.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by HardBishop: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
iy may arises ow her husband is sexually aggressive towards her.....
her claims can be assumptions, she might be suspicious of his behaviour
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Cantonese: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
EzegeNG:
TVC presenter, Morayo Akabashorun, this morning said she trusts her husband so much but will never take chances allowing him bath their daughter.

Morayo hinged her fear on the rapid increase of sexual assaults on little girls which in some cases is being carried out by their fathers.

Morayo and her other colleagues were having a discussion on rape viz-a-viz the relationship between father and daughter and if boundaries should be set in this kind of relationship.

See what Morayo said during the programme as tweeted by the TV station's official twitter handle

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-trust-my-husband-but-i-wouldnt-have-him-bathe-my-daughter-tvc-presenter/

So where is the trust? She never trusted and will never trust him. Lying women who use the media to deceive gullible women.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Ugosample(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

You might be normal and can't abuse ur daughter but alot of people are not normal.

why marry someone who is not normal undecided

That is another question

the society has fallen apart too bad

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Funkeshuga(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Maybe her father molested her when she was a teen

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Don't women abuse little boys too?

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Emaprince: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
The husband is finished.. And she revealed this to the public.

How will a woman feel when the husband come out on a public show to tell the whole country that he trust his wife but he must get DNA result of all his kids due to the numerous cases of paternity frauds?

How will she feel?

Women are usually selfish and seriously act irrationally towards men and expect their actions to be treated lightly..but when a man does same, they start crying..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

When you give birth to a male child, who should be bathing him?

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Ugosample(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
kmcutez:
I support her statement o. Prevention they say is better than cure. According to most men conji is uncontrollable. All they see is the poosie. They don’t even care if it belongs to their mother.

so "Konji" would make a man drill the poosie of his three year old blood

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by AHCB: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol

Shows that her mentality is bleeped!!!

But she can bath her son who has a dicckko

that's the twist in her retarded_ opinion. I wonder how her husband would react to such nonsense.

Don't be surprise she might later on refute the statement or further try and explain what she meant just to redeem her nonsense statement.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by kense88: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
She's being a protective mother, that's all.

Alot of girls abused by their dads, their mothers didn't see it coming.. They all trusted their men too.

grin

I know of a lady, that has told her little daughter to keep her distance from her uncle's room
Is not like she doesn't trust her brother,she's just acting according to recent happenings

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.
pls shut it. But she can bath there son ? Mind you, most grown up guys were molested when they were younger, by much older ladies, inform aunts, cousin's and house help. I am also a victim.

11 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by maasoap(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
She's being a protective mother, that's all.

grin

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.

Every parents should protect their daughters from the uncles and I've seen many parents doing this, including me.
Now, that she wouldn't take chance with her husband who might happen to be the father of her daughter, she should have kept that opinion to herself because it is opened to various interpretation. Personally, I wouldn't want to bath my daughters, I just don't like doing it.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
I see what she was trying to say it came out wrongly though chai

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Ugosample(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Funkeshuga:
Maybe her father molested her when she was a teen
'

that's another angle to this

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ugosample:

why marry someone who is not normal undecided

That is another question

the society has fallen apart too bad

They don't usually write "I'm not normal" written on their foreheads

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by maasoap(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
kense88:
pls shut it. But she can bath there son ? Mind you, most grown up guys were molested when they were younger, by much older ladies, inform aunts, cousin's and house help. I am also a victim.
Hmmmm! It is serious but society just wouldn't agree that it goes both ways

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Sijo01(f): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dididrumz:
What nonsense talk is this wan naa. Women and their stupid mentalities.... SMH
how many women made the statement? why the generalization? you're not better than her; lousy talker.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
kmcutez:
We know.... But why bringing it public?? Some opinions are better left unsaid...

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Apina(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
All she's saying is this "better safe than sorry",I see no reason for the unnecessary interpretations undecided

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by wolverine1987: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Austinoiz:
The she.diot is invariably calling her hubby a pevert and a first class incest degree holder.
honestly some things once said can never b taken back she just said something that should never b said on national t.v. and that personal for that matter. she insulted her husband n disrespected him in national T.V.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flashes Panties And Bra In New Photo / Female Celebrities Join Simi's #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.