Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" (54642 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Dabiridamilare(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, this woman's husband works for this same TV station, infact, one of the camera man for that same program she hosts.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Elxandre(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sunsets:
I use to bath my daughter until my wife and I introduced age appropriate sex education to her - when she turned three. This is to let her know that no man should touch her kikiki, as she calls it, including me. We, also, included women except her mum or anyone we sanctioned should bathe her. It was just to strengthen the message. I stopped hitting her bumbum because I don't want anyone to hit her bumbum.
Who bathes your son when you aren't available to do so?
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by imam07: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
She's being a protective mother, that's all.

Alot of girls abused by their dads, their mothers didn't see it coming.. They all trusted their men too.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

grin

I know of a lady, that has told her little daughter to keep her distance from her uncle's room
Is not like she doesn't trust her brother,she's just acting according to recent happenings

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.
who wll u support b4. Both of u are d same dat cant giv d honour ur husband deserve. Those men molesting their daughter is not ordinary. It has spiritual undertone. I call ritual. This molestation sometimes happen wen d wife get impregmated to a bastard child and claim d husband is d father. Karma is bastard.
Also men dat are diabolical are prone to do dis. Wen babalawo tells u to sleep with ur daughtnr to get rich.
I also blame d society g dis. Instead of d society nd d govt 2 find what causes child molestation and also look 4 hw to stop dis. Getting people arrested only cant stop dis
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Reference(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Can't see what is wrong with what she said. I for one will not bathe my daughter for the very reason. I remain of the school of thought that impressions are relevant and what you do is as important as what you think and who you are.

If I see you wear a short skirt, sag your pants I will need a lot of persuation to believe you are not what I think. I don't leave my intentions to the imagination of people and would not cause anyone including my partner's mind to fester.

So I don't keep beer in my fridge or ladies numbers on my phone and I believe as soon as a child is one years of age his or her or my privacy is paramount. That is the cross I have to bear to make relationships work. That is leaving no one in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by openmine(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
In other words,its like saying I trust you but I can't trust your ability to control your sexual urge even when you are bathing your own female kids!

That too bad!
You can as well say that your female kids will only be around anything called females,
your female kids can only have female friends for fear of being raped by male friends,
and only be tutored by female teachers!
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by macaphan007(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
I saw this coming,Morayo should have kept this thing to herself.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Chukazu: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
writerights:
Watched this programme this morning and she already knew she was in trouble after making those remarks. I was very disappointed and angry at her. Except trust has another definition, she's never trusted her husband. It also says a lot about her husband.

Please does Jumoke still appears in the program?
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by MNDY(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
marvin906:
so where is the trust now cause am not understanding and she even said it on live TV what a disgrace no wonder they keep saying women have fish brain

Most women do have fish brain. It is not meant to be derogatory. It is the natural truth.

She goofed. Some things are not meant to be said, like this one she just did.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Malawian(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yoruba Men and their daughters....
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Xisnin(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Okoroawusa:
There is an age my daughter will get to n I won't bathe her either
At that age, she doesn't need you or the mother to bathe her.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by 6digitscomrade: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
jaxxy:

She just being overly protective of her daughters which is good/necessary towards strangers or relatives considering all we see out there bt to her husband unless she has her valid concerns or she just doesn’t trust anybody personally.
i love ur analysis...Hence i tell people don't judge others unless you are walking or walked in their shoes....I personally understand her submissions though..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by StellarThesis: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
She's being a protective mother, that's all.

Alot of girls abused by their dads, their mothers didn't see it coming.. They all trusted their men too.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

grin

I know of a lady, that has told her little daughter to keep her distance from her uncle's room
Is not like she doesn't trust her brother,she's just acting according to recent happenings

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.

So sons don't get abused by their mothers right?

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by imam07: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
6digitscomrade:
you don't understand what she said because u engaged ur brain and thought process on a one way traffic...And trying to explain or argue the narrative and context will amount to time wasting...

She and so many understood her. Trust me we do..
u be mumu. She is sending message to all women not to trust their husband in this process. All females have agreed wit wht she said that is y u see all of them supporting her here.
Kai! Women get fish brain.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by opribo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
What is she saying? She has only told the world that her husband cant be trusted with even female children.

If a so called wife can speak this thrash of her own husband on her her female children who are perhaps still toddlers. Who then does she expect to be safe with her female children around her hubby. Some people just talk anyhow, I don't even know if she is normal upstairs. That's how she removed her wig custome in one of her live episodes.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Chukazu: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
allanphash7:
Is that not Deji reaction up there?

Not Deji...lots of Twitter handles have been changed to "Deji" in support of his release

#solidarity
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Xisnin(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
The police should invite the husband for questioning.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by marvin906(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
MNDY:

Most women do have fish brain. It is not meant to be derogatory. It is the natural truth.

She goofed. Some things are not meant to be said, like this one she just did.

She's lucky am not her husband from there na her papa house she dey go..
That statement is just so irritating to My ears

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by kense88: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

It's really rare to hear a mum abused her son. But husbands, uncles, step father, neighbors... Very common.
I have heard it ones, but the guy was all grown up. But i agree is very rare (though you have to factor in the fact that male molestation are almost never reported), possibly as rare as a man molesting his own little daughter.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
The guys are pained and that is cool by me. Foolish statement like hers is very welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by biijeymilloney5: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
She has just openly embarrassed the poor man, no matter the perspective you use look at this statement there is actually no sense in what she has said
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Xisnin(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
sanpipita:
Lots of people condemning here like these things don't happen already, she specifically said lots of imbalance and immoralities around us is what fuels her opinion, none of you here can say this is a lie.
Are you married?
If you eventually have a daughter will you be comfortable if the mother can't leave her with you while going out
because she fears you may rape her?
If I am her neighbour, I will start monitoring the man because he is most likely a pedophile as insinuated by the
wife.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Xisnin(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Just2endowed2:
lol all men are now tagged rapist... ok ohhh. if you are that man that bath ur duaghter or you are that guy that bath your younger sister while growing up.....u are a (potention) rapist. undecided
Use the right word.
She says her husband is a apotential pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by pocohantas(f): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
1StopRudeness:
People are just funny...so it's it's nakednesss that makes men want to do sexually immoral things.....??

Women!!!! They really don't understand the male mentality, let alone the psychology of a peadophile male.....

Man wey don Straff wen u were fully clothed in his mind.....if u like, wear ijab for ur baby 24/7, and do all the bathing urself, if his desire overcomes his self control, he will still do it....abi u will tell him not to carry his baby without ur supervision?

But guys here say women should dress responsibly to avoid rape by men. That men are moved by sight. Are you saying that is not true?

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Trustee1: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Exwizard:
Just say your husband is a phidophile
It's paedophile actually. Do your research before coming to throw jabs at somebody's husband. If her husband is from north! Then I totally understand.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by kense88: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Philpham:
I support her , as all men are cheaters and rapist.s Husband , father ,brother they are all the same. Immoral.
All men are not sick like your father.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Xisnin(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
nenidee:
Am a man... And I agree with her. It's called choice. Everyone is shouting, but it's some people fathers and uncle's that have continuously raped their daughters mercilessly. It's not only about trust, its about trying to prevent as much as possible all the bullshit and sick stories we read. Kudos to Morayo

Dont in the name of protecting your child deprive her of care.. Not all fathers, uncles and brothers have turn themselves into animals like some.. Besides who will bathe the boys at home, the same mother that is protecting father and daughter..
No you are not a man.
You are a confused she male hence the "f" tag.
I can only agree with her if her husband is a confused she male or a predator.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Medunah: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
I actually understand where she is coming from.
Most women whose daughters were molested by their husband also trusted their hubby.....none of them ever thought the hubby would rape their kids.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by 6digitscomrade: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
imam07:
u be mumu. She is sending message to all women not to trust their husband in this process. All females have agreed wit wht she said that is y u see all of them supporting her here.
Kai! Women get fish brain.
u be ode ooo walahi...Na u gimme toto wey turn me to woman? State mugu like u...So any pessin wey get critical analytical mindset and common sense now na woman abi what's dizwan saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Xisnin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
danuzochukwu:
I completely disagree with the woman presenter, despite the fact that a very few incestuously crazy sex maniac men molest their daughters these days, that does not mean all men are like that. I will consider it as an insult for my wife to dare asking me not to bath my daughters for any reason and i believe any reasonable man will feel insulted too.
What the dumb woman didn't realise is that paedophiles don't need to bath a girl before assaulting her.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by XaviDayo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
This ediort just called her husband a pedophile. If na me be the husband....marriage don finish I swear. That you on TV no talk say u get all sense. Olodo
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
kense88:
If i were the husband, She is not coming back to my house

Which your house? When will you Nigerian men, get it into your thick skulls that the home belongs to husband and wife? When?

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by imam07: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
6digitscomrade:
God bless ur wisdom..
Protecting her daughter or their daughter against his father or someone else? Wht d hell are u trying to prove here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.