Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges (17899 Views)

Adamawa Election: Atiku Alleges Plot To Undermine Democracy, Provoke Violence / Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by correctguy101(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Which kind talk be dis na? #10 ke? Or is he speaking in parables like some fake asss savior?

I don't trust parable spitters. Its not wise but crafty to speak in parables. Its sole aim is to deceive angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by SEGLIZ: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Afamed:
No matter the rebranding. Fugitive will always remain fugitive

shey na eba dem take gum that poster? dem don us poster buy vote from goats bi dat o.
heyeyeyeye.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by somehow: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Okay, let's agree APC is buying for #10 per PVC. Atiku, I and about 100 of my friends have PVC, can you buy ours for $5k each?

2 Likes

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by kolaaderin: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
It is actually N10,000 through Tradermoni.

They request for your PVC number and BVN after which N10,000 will be transferred to you .

It's really sad

And what makes you think they cannot get that pvc number from Inec without paying a kobo. The trader money social intervention should not be politicised please, its done in good faith to uplift the poorest of the masses but the Pigs in PDP who has not very given a kobo as social intervention in the last 16years are criticising this . my Living God with never allow darkness (PDP) over Light (APC)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by blacknp(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
hidee20:
It is because they are poorer compare to you that dollars to buy the presidential ticket and will use thousands to buy the PVC.....
I believe you meant to say richer compared to you that used dollars to buy the presidential ticket and will use your lean thousands to buy PVC?
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
This voters card buying by APC is happening in Kaduna right now

1 Like

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Felixv: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
guilty conscience dey worry this man ----the fear of his imminent failure is making this man panic...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
kolaaderin:

And what makes you think they cannot get that pvc number from Inec without paying a kobo. The trader money social intervention should not be politicised please, its done in good faith to uplift the poorest of the masses but the Pigs in PDP who has not very given a kobo as social intervention in the last 16years are criticising this . my Living God with never allow darkness (PDP) over Light (APC)
Ignore him. Most of them don't reason before they talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by chinedumoooo: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sound childish and senseless.oga,try to upgrade you are contesting for the highest office in the country, you should sound like a mature and experience politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by IamJames: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
swaggzDawg:
This doesn't even make any sense....

Of course it makes sense. From the poor Northerners and almajiri kids with pvc
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Andercy2020: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Pvcs tickets 4 Puckett moni
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dunkofia20:
This voters card buying by APC is happening in Kaduna right now
And they are offering N10 too? Who have bewitched you also?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamJames:

The poor Almajari kids that sent your Hero back to Otuoke. Trust them, they are readily available to send the fugitive back to Adamawa too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by IamJames: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Afamed:

The poor Almajari kids that sent your Hero back to Otuoke. Trust them, they are readily available to send the fugitive back to Adamawa too

Ok
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by OlujobaSamuel: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:

They request for your PVC number and BVN after which N10,000 will be transferred to you .

It's really sad
This is false. No PVC although there were rumours when they did in my area today, but those that eventually went never submitted any PVC nor BVN, neither were they required to fill any form.
The registration was done directly on the enrollment officer's phone/tab.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Omoboricash(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
scopusng:
I was offered #10,000 but I refused. Nonsense. Back to Duara.
If truly you were offered the said amount, may the people that offered you never know peace on their entire life but if you lie........ I wish you what I wish them.

5 Likes

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by keryj(f): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
I can attest to this.

I have said it before, it's happening for real but codedly. Don't ask me for proof, come to birnin kebbi ( that which I know) to make your enquiry

#10 here means 10k and so on

1 Like

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by keryj(f): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Omoboricash:

If truly you were offered the said amount, may the people that offered you never know peace on their entire life but if you lie........ I wish you what I wish them.

I don't think the guy is living.

If you are a Christian here, you will sweat to have your pvc, I haven't even been able to collect mine after like 4 visits to INEC office where I registered
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by ClearFlair: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Can't be.

1 Like

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
keryj:
I can attest to this.

I have said it before, it's happening for real but codedly. Don't ask me for proof, come to birnin kebbi ( that which I know) to make your enquiry

Stop lying to yourself. Kebbi state that's in total control of APC. Don't be economical with the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Bolster(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
scopusng:
I was offered #10,000 but I refused. Nonsense. Back to Duara.

Liar! Liar!! Liar!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by henryadex(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Atiku and Buhari = two popular and undesirable candidates
I am still confused why the youths of this generation can't think out of the box and are still fighting for these two over spent candidates who has nothing good to offer.
The likes of Sowore, Moghalu etc are there let's fight for them and cast out vote for them even if they don't win now it's will shake the bedrock of these old hags
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
keryj:

I don't think the guy is living.

If you are a Christian here, you will sweat to have your pvc, I haven't even been able to collect mine after like 4 visits to INEC office where I registered
This is my problem with religion bigot like you. In one post , you claimed they are offering money, in another post you claimed you haven't collected your pvc because you are a Christian. So they also offered money to those you are yet to have pvc like you? They didn't know you are a Christian before they registered you? You lack consistency at your tender age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Beetobee(f): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=Vatsyayana post=73582820]

Tradermoni is a loan facility and the data from your PVC is used to trace your identity. It's is your thumb print on ballot papers that counts in ae and not your pvc [/quote

Thank you for giving this simple and mature explanation. Hope the hopeless understand if not, its a hopeless case.

1 Like

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by somehow: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
And you think only southerners know the value of money? what can #10 buy ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA? Make we dey use our senses na!
IamJames:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Trustee1: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
wizzyrich:
You need to improve on your grammar before you insult.
Tell him.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by somehow: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
WE NEED PROOF, you cant come online to drop rumor without proof. Atiku said #10, he knows what #10k is, stop speaking for him.

Where in Nigeria is APC currently buying PVC for #10 or for any amount? show proof! you can even sell this information to foreign media houses for good money if truly you have such details.

Let's stop all these lies asap!

Infact, let me test your brain: If and when the PVC is bought, how's it going to be used?

keryj:
I can attest to this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Trustee1: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Atiku reasons like iPod pigs now
You actually sound like the pig here. Stop grunting.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by michoim(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Atiku your lie is too much now. How can APC buy PVC for mere N10...what can N10 buy in Nigeria. Is this how much you value poor Nigerians? Nigerians shine your eyes oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:

It's really sad

please enlighten village boiz like mysef , what will apc do with the pvc numbers on election day , or will dey input those pvc numbers on ballot papers irreplacement of electorate thumb print .
Are saying if apc collect my pvc number & i decided to play along just becos i am hungry ... on election date i wonnt be able to vote my choice. how

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
ericsmith:

please enlighten village boiz like mysef , what will apc do with the pvc numbers on election day , or will dey input those pvc numbers on ballot papers irreplacement of electorate thumb print .
Are saying if apc collect my pvc number & i decided to play along just becos i am hungry ... on election date i wonnt be able to vote my choice. how
Ignore him, most of them don't think before they talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Abdul9025(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
non sense.. this doesn't make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised / Curfew Declared Amid Hunger Protest In Borno / Fresh Protest Rocks Osogbo Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.