Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges (17718 Views)

Adamawa Election: Atiku Alleges Plot To Undermine Democracy, Provoke Violence / Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by standout5: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Most of you on this plathform are annoyingly stupid illiterates, you just can think for yourselves.
Atiku never said APC is actually buying PVCs with 10 naira 20 naira and 50 naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Princedapace(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
It is actually N10,000 through Tradermoni.

They request for your PVC number and BVN after which N10,000 will be transferred to you .

It's really sad

My brother, very sad. Rigging is the only way apc can win most elections in Nigeria.. Rigging and illiterate voting..

They are so confident with their plans eh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by princfred(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
#10K is #10 to big man like Atiku but how can people who 10k be like 10M understand.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by GEJDHERO: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
oluwasegun007:
You mean PVC is now cheap...wtf
Atiku is just illustrating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by bkool7(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
I'm now certain that PDP have a list of propaganda that they planned to release intermittently in preparation for 2019 election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Atiku is just illustrating
You urgently need to defend your fugitive candidate. Since Atiku does not know the value of N10 again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Iyawo22(f): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Omeokachie:
That is the whole truth
Pastor now club and hangout with strippers
you are retarded.abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by crownwealth: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:

They request for your PVC number and BVN after which N10,000 will be transferred to you .

It's really sad

God will judge that baba kekere
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
crownwealth:

God will judge that baba kekere
Definitely but not god of PDP and his cohorts

5 Likes

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by crownwealth: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Afamed:

Definitely but not god of PDP and his cohorts

face your BMC job.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by greatman247(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
You can't win by lies or propaganda. We already know who to vote for. As far as I'm concerned both PDP and APC are into the business of rigging during elections.

1 Like

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by hidee20(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
blacknp:
I believe you meant to say richer compared to you that used dollars to buy the presidential ticket and will use your lean thousands to buy PVC?

No,I wrote poorer because he alleged they(APC) are using #10,#20 and #30 to buy PVC and come to think of it he(ATIKU) distributed thousands of dollars to delegates so how much do you think he will buy PVC?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by scoscoli: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
atiku meant to write 10,000,20,000 ,50,000 thousand naira ,I was offered too in festac town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
i know wetin i go do now. anybody wey ask me for money i go ask am who he dey supoort or who he vote for.. if they say Buhari i would deny them my assistance and tell them to enjoy their next level.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Denikayan: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Princedapace:

My brother, very sad. Rigging is the only way apc can win most elections in Nigeria.. Rigging and illiterate voting..

They are so confident with their plans eh..

Relax!

Too early to start wailing

There will be enough time to wail when His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is declared winner of the next election.

Never start. Save energy

3 Likes

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by buhariguy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
bus1:
This is the delusional buffoon some morons are atikulating for.

TEN NAIRA ?

Maybe he should have said 1kobo, 2kobo and 5 kobo instead, because it is looking like the wanted criminal left his brain behind in Dubai.
thief atiku hurriedly left his brain in UK when he was running from pig trump,
Thief atiku is still destabilize, that is why he is incoherent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by buhariguy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
scopusng:
I was offered #10,000 but I refused. Nonsense. Back to Duara.
10k is too small,
I know the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist are waiting for thief atiku $10,000 per PVC.
The same way thief mbaka is waiting for thief atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by pepperandsalt(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
It is true. I am an eye witness in Lagos
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by keryj(f): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
For those quoting me, keep slping in bondage
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Princedapace(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Relax!

Too early to start wailing

There will be enough time to wail when His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is declared winner of the next election.

Never start. Save energy

What is my own? My bro, I'm too busy with my life than this one. My goal is to leave this country once I'm married. Is this one a country? God forbid.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by MarianaTrench: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Look who's talking... didn't he buy votes during the primaries of the party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by hushpapi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nah Mumu you call everyone on nairaland. They will request your pvc for 10k and you will be here telling us. You wey go don pack the whole street and landlord fall go collect 10k

God really Dey purnish atiku because lot of fake supporters Dey in back

GoldChest:

It's really sad

2 Likes

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Atirolaoluwa: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Say NO to ATIKU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by IamJames: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
somehow:
And you think only southerners know the value of money? what can #10 buy ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA? Make we dey use our senses na!

That it can't buy anything in the south doesn't mean it can't buy anything in the North.

1 Like

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by somehow: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
What is the anything it can buy in the north that can't be bought in the south?
IamJames:

That it can't buy anything in the south doesn't mean it can't buy anything in the North.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by MalcoImX: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dunkofia20:
This voters card buying by APC is happening in Kaduna right now
At N10 or N11?
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by rexwalters: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
hidee20:

No,I wrote poorer because he alleged they(APC) are using #10,#20 and #30 to buy PVC and come to think of it he(ATIKU) distributed thousands of dollars to delegates so how much do you think he will buy PVC?.
Babaginda and abacha finished mko abiola's money on top politics matter who was regarded as the so called richest man and dangote of Nigeria then,they sent him to his early grave,I am sorry for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 06, 2018
GoldChest:

It's really sad

Are u serious about this bro?
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by knowledgeable: 1:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

Now we can conclude that Atiku is dumb

10 Naira
Atiku can do better than this as their is room for improvement

If you must lie, be constructive

I don't see any thing dumb about this allegation.

In an area that is prone to vote PDP for example, you approach a voter with a PVC and offer 10 naira for that PVC and take it out of circulation.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by GoldChest(m): 3:29am On Dec 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Are u serious about this bro?

Yes
It happened in my presence .

My phone wasn't with me at that time I would have recorded video and expose these rogues .

Their is a serious underground vote buying going on and Tradermoni is the cover up.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 5:48am On Dec 06, 2018
crownwealth:

face your BMC job.
Not everyone believes in absurdities like you. I will advise you shaaa, not to commit atrocities.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2018
keryj:
For those quoting me, keep slping in bondage
Keep quiet and keep your lies to yourself at your tender age. You lie as if most of us have never been to the North before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC UK Mocks Patience Jonathan As Supreme Court Upholds FG’s Seizure Of $8.4m / Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised / Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.