Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges (17732 Views)

Adamawa Election: Atiku Alleges Plot To Undermine Democracy, Provoke Violence / Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 5:54am On Dec 06, 2018
GoldChest:

Yes
It happened in my presence .

My phone wasn't with me at that time I would have recorded video and expose these rogues .

Their is a serious underground vote buying going on and Tradermoni is the cover up.
Ignorant, how could the same Trade Moni that was passed in the 2018 budget under the leadership of your son, Saraki again be a vote buying?
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2018
scoscoli:
atiku meant to write 10,000,20,000 ,50,000 thousand naira ,I was offered too in festac town.
Since Atiku does not know difference among 10,000, N20,000,N50,000 and N10 . Propagandist like you have to defend him.N10,000, N20,000 and N50,000, these are all trade Moni. You are just been clever by half. At first no one is given N20,000 or N50,000. They only give N10,000 and it's when you pay N10,000 back, that they graduate you to N2O ,000 and if you settle the 20,000 back, they graduate you to N50,000.I quite know you know all this, just you are being mischievous. And if I may ask you, how could a Trade Moni, that was passed by Saraki in the National Assembly be regarded as vote buying. God will never forgive you people, if it were to be PDP era, your gullible followers would have preferred the money been looted among the ogas at the top.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by pepperandsalt(m): 6:15am On Dec 06, 2018
All they need is ur PVC number and bvn and u get 10k. The question is what for? To clone?
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2018
pepperandsalt:
All they need is ur PVC number and bvn and u get 10k. The question is what for? To clone?
When you present a third party cheque in the bank, what does the cashier ask for means of your identification? Driving license, International passport, Bvn or voter cards.You want trade Moni without any means of government to identify you? Or you don't know the trade Moni is refundable? PDP have done more harms to most of you
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Are u serious about this bro?
Ignore the mofo.The trade Moni, that was passed in the 2018 budget by Saraki in the National Assembly under social investment fund. The Bvn is just a way of identity you. Because you need to pay the money back. Just the same way when you go to bank to withdraw a third part cheque. They will surely ask for either Bvn, Pvc or international passport.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by MChaze25(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Uyi168:
#10,#20...atiku desperation is frightening..
So was Buhari's when he treathened you and I that we shall soak in blood of we don't vote him
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by keryj(f): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2018
Afamed:

Keep quiet and keep your lies to yourself at your tender age. You lie as if most of us have never been to the North before.

Ignorant fellow
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Afamed: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2018
keryj:

Ignorant fellow
The only opportunity you have to move outside your state, is to go there and be peddling lies against your host community. Did you also pay N10 as your school fee?
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by keryj(f): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Afamed:

The only opportunity you have to move outside your state, is to go there and be peddling lies against your host community. Did you also pay N10 as your school fee?

Why are you so pained that you are slping in bondage.
Any truth against APC gets ya all maturbating. Keep waiting for facts why you are suffering
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by NAMAS(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Politicians give you #10,000 for your PVC. Divide this amount by 365 x 4. Then you get the real joke!
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by famology(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
Foolish Atiku,how much did you buy pdp delegates with?
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by Belluchii: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fake and baseless news everywhere, Atiku desperation is frightening, Nigerians are wiser now, they cannot be bought with such lies, he wants he APC to be associated with what he did during the PDP primaries. come to think of it, if Atiku distributed thousands of dollars to delegates so how much do you think he will buy PVC?. Nigerians should be wise.
Re: APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges by LyonFrancis: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
U don't believe, does not mean its a lie. Be wise undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara / Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory / Naira Crumbles To 920/$, Fuel Marketers Push For Fresh Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.