Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members (15875 Views)

You’re Insincere, Deceptive, ASUU Tells FG / You Don't Have The Power To Remove VC - ASUU Tells Governor Fayemi / Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by samwise180(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thunder no fit strike pass ASUU, talkless of the greatest striker in the world. Boy needs to find something doing rather to stay at home doing nothing.
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by LucemFerre: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
What can a school do to remove itself under ASUU?
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by BonkoINC: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Colourich:
cheesycheesycheesy, thankGod I'm longer a student. Lmao.

Read what u have written .

2 Likes

Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by 1EmmyKay: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Which Kain gbege b dix the education system bleeped up... Most unis giving outdated education.. Wish I wud go outside to study jor
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by bamac(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:
Strike never go far sef, My year 2 side chick is already pregnant

Dont know how to break the news to my wife

She dey learn trade under you, she come get belle along the line and the owner no gree... As say she be good girl you want her to stay with you make madam dey threat her like sibling, lobatan boss mi wink
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Last fight (once every 4yrs).
ASUU vs Buhari
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by Seerach(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
When the Elephants fight it is only the grass that will suffer.

But i dont really know? Between ASUU and Thunder who strike pass?
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by McIrx: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Most of the professors have their kids studying in foreign universities.
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by winnerz: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
EgusiSoup:
I does not knows when people will has sense not to vote these APC people again. I wonder what education is for if people does not knows how to reason and draw the battle life towards this undecided

You be really egusi soup grin
But n.a. PDP people cause all the wahala o.
For good 16 years, them promise ASUU many many things and them PDP people no fulfils any of the promise.
N.a. him make many thins come spoil pata pata.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dominickk:
ASUU.....one of the best striker strikers in the world
They deserve d balloon d' or
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by notoriousbabe: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
No wonder funkeshugar is always happy these days.
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by osazsky(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
LucemFerre:
What can a school do to remove itself under ASUU?
d g
Question should be what can Edo state govt do to remove edo state from Nigeria
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by 4gunners(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Only the children of the masses that will still suffer. I don't want to believe the only way out of their conundrum is strike.

We are the problem of ourselve, a school like Lautech shouldn't have joined the strike. After wasting about 2yrs of the students, they still went ahead to join the national strike. We can see why the government is not just the problem but the citizens as well.
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by Akabuking: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
EgusiSoup:
I does not knows when people will has sense not to vote these APC people again. I wonder what education is for if people does not knows how to reason and draw the battle life towards this undecided

Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by reiddecuti: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Is there no way they can reboot this country

Seriously!!! This country need to be shutdown and rebooted.

There is no hope if we continue going like this...

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by Pruwa: 12:28am On Dec 06, 2018
The government just want to kill the educational sector,but why
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol.. E don finally be grin
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by apocalypso007: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2018
EgusiSoup:
Ah! Ah!
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by dingbang(m): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2018
If education doesn't mean anything to the citizens and the government of Nigeria, then the nation is already doomed, even the president is affected !
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by theoldpretender(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2018
The problem started in 2009 when Government promised ASUU 3trillion naira in extra funding, then beat it down to 1 trillion in 2013, now it is 17 billion or something.

Truth is, if strikes must end, either government finds 3trillion naira out of a budget of 9 trillion or they raise fees.

And right now, raising fees is the only way out.

2 Likes

Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by theoldpretender(m): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2018
Pruwa:
The government just want to kill the educational sector,but why

The thing is, it is either govt finds 3 trillion naira to fund university sector, forget pry and secondary sectors, out of a budget of 9 trillion naira, or fees have to go up.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by chinedumoooo: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Election time, strick time continue frustrating the students with you greediness.
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by supaphlymee(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol shey you will still campaign for SUG
Jothamthompson:
On behalf of all students in this country both serious an unserious

we are not complaining about the strike please leave the strike in fact we are not ready to go to school again we are always going to school because of our parents f

School is scam

After all after all our president did not go to school people leading this country did not go to school so why are we that will under this people leading this country are going to school
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by Jothamthompson: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2018
supaphlymee:
Lol shey you will still campaign for SUG

Ah where u know me o
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by gudugudumeje: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Shameless! Touts and intellect workers rather intellectuals who scramble for salaries ad allowances as food thrown in zoos to animals. That they hold their offices because the students are there and for the outstanding contributions students and teachers can make - are not what matters to them - greed to join the corrupt ad the destructive.As illiterates they behave showing and teaching not the people how best wih minimum destruction strikes/protests can be... Nothing to offer" Nigdrian Univs...
Re: Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members by Casemiro(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian AGIP Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 / Sylvester Oromoni: Why Parents Of Fleeing Dowen College Students Can Be Liable- / Strike: FG Meets ASUU Today, SSANU Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.