Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' (29625 Views)

Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by KingSango(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
naijacentric:
so dat means the so called oni of ife stool is a scam den i wonder how dat kingdon came about when noting great about it in history

Ooni of Ile Ife is sacred. May he long live. Ile Ife is the center of Yoruba culture, Oyo is the political and military power, the pace setters for West Africa. It is from Ibadan, Oyo state Nigerian independence was grafted, fought and won.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by damilogogle(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
This man is confused
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by TruthHurts100: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
NairaMedia:
Daddy Freeze has revealed that while he was preaching against paying tithes on social media, he was paying it in reality.

He admitted he was not practising what he preached until about a month ago. In this interview with Linda Ikeji TV host, Hero Daniels, he was asked, 'when did you become absolutely certain about not paying tithes' and he responded saying, 'about a month before I came on Linda Ikeji. Let me be honest, I was still paying tithe when I started my ministry on social media'.

He continued to say, 'I was preaching against it but i was afraid that If i stop paying it, I was going to die or something was going to happen. There were times when I doubted myself and doubted the scripture because these pastors have become god-figures, half of the things Nigerian pastors preach about are wrong but because they are so revered, nobody questions them so at some point, I felt that these people can not be wrong and I'm right even though I had the scripture and I had some revelations too'.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrAtMDsAPYt/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=W9Yl0QABAAH8ad3brc1v-rUWokIQ

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/i-was-still-paying-tithes-while-i-was.html

Irrelevant fooool.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Flashylily(f): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2018
This man is a catalyst, alters the rate of chemical reaction but remain unchanged at the end of the reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Judybash93(m): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2018
Daddy freeze is a human being, it's not that easy to throw away faith that has been indoctrinated into you since childhood. I totally understand that feeling of guilt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by KingSango(m): 12:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Judybash93:
Daddy freeze is a human being, it's not that easy to throw away faith that has been indoctrinated into you since childhood. I totally understand that feeling of guilt.

He lied to the people. Not to his friends who probably knew daady still pay tithes, only to people he can get away with it. It's hypocrisy and mockery to people like me who took him serious. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2018
bedspread:
Confused Brother!

How does Tithes paying or not paying concern Death?

You keep Rumbling yourself

Well Nigerian pastors have openly said that if u don't pay ur tithe, u will go to hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by fortunechy(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2018
deep freezer is officially madddd
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by KingSango(m): 1:22am On Dec 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Well Nigerian pastors have openly said that if u don't pay ur tithe, u will go to hell.

If you are poor and African on this Satanic Roman Catholic Western Freemason Earth you're already in hell. What can be worst than women so poor they sell their children, sell their bodies and children sacrificed for ritualists all over this Earth?

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by laytoshtwo: 5:12am On Dec 06, 2018
He advise people not to pay and he was paying. grin grin ;DWhen you ask your friend do you like that lady he said No and they ended up as husband and wife.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by zeuchineesnacks: 5:51am On Dec 06, 2018
EVILFOREST:
CORRECT MAN
I don’t pay, nothing has happened
Nothing will happen
the GOD I serve is not BROKE
GOD can’t be interested in this our USELESS NAIRA which is further made useless by PMB.

Any NIGERIAN PASTOR interested in it should wait for me at the Airport with his thugs
they don't know of ur existence. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by marvinsync(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2018
bedspread:
Confused Brother!

How does Tithes paying or not paying concern Death?

You keep Rumbling yourself

ur the one who's confused

wasn't it pastor Adeboye that said that God will curse u if u didn't pay ur tithe

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by marvinsync(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I just pray the members he led astray will learn their lessons and turn back to God, amen
modified:
even the person below me has received sense

he wasn't leading people against God

he was just preaching against tithes but I guess pastors are now God themselves
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by rayobaba(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by jafol(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2018
I said it once they go for igbo women, they loose their civility and sense. They always run mad. PLS SHOW ME ANY YORUBA MAN Or ANY MAN WITH IGBO WOMAN THAT hasn't lost their senses. Let's look at history, Babangida, FFK,DAVIDO,BODE GEORGE, ONDO GOVERNOR,ETC just to mention few
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by StellarThesis: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2018
me I no dey pay tithe. come meet me for my house
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by StellarThesis: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=jafol post=73595022]I said it once they go for igbo women, they loose their civility and sense. They always run mad. PLS SHOW ME ANY YORUBA MAN Or ANY MAN WITH IGBO WOMAN THAT hasn't lost their senses. Let's look at history, Babangida, FFK,DAVIDO,BODE
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by scait(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2018
freeze na Antichrist, make him continue to lead Antichrist followers

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Amaechi5(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Seriously i don't understand this guy again.

Meanwhile get the latest airtel data plan https://zpykiostech.com/airtel-data-plan-subscription-codes/for android, iPhone and PC through here
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by bedspread: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

You Go to hell if u don't accept JESUS CHRIST...

Not Tithing could Hinder Believers from Making Heaven...
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by bedspread: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
marvinsync:

ur the one who's confused

wasn't it pastor Adeboye that said that God will curse u if u didn't pay ur tithe

Going to Heaven Requires one to Surrender to JESUS CHRIST....

Not Tithing might Believers from Making Heaven ..

The problem is that a whole lot are yet to Be Born again!

Once you are Born-Again you will have not problem with Tithing!
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Judybash93(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
KingSango:

He lied to the people. Not to his friends who probably knew daady still pay tithes, only to people he can get away with it. It's hypocrisy and mockery to people like me who took him serious. angry angry angry

lol....
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
TruthinAction:
Do this experiment yourself. Stop paying tithe for a while and tell the difference from the time you were paying tithe. I am not talking to church goers or unbelievers. I am talking to professing Christians.
Any one can profess 2b a Christian. I thought u were going 2say "practicing christian". But what exactly is d purpose of tithing?
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
lonelydora:
Confused Man.

He thought he can make people to stop paying tithes. Infact, he even made more people to key into tithing.

A man who couldn't manage a woman and his home wants to tell me how to live my life

What exactly is d purpose of tithing?
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I just pray the members he led astray will learn their lessons and turn back to God, amen
modified:
even the person below me has received sense

Has he really led anyone astray? Does paying tithe mean u are doing d right thing?
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by TruthinAction: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
lexy2014:

Any one can profess 2b a Christian. I thought u were going 2say "practicing christian". But what exactly is d purpose of tithing?

Anyone can also claim to be a practicing Christian under the guise of religion. So it's the same thing. To be precise, I am addressing those who are born again and spirit filled.

Tithe is God's own way of sustaining those who work in his vineyard.

It also acts as a reservoir to support the widows, the fatherless and the orphans.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
TruthinAction:

Anyone can also claim to be a practicing Christian under the guise of religion. So it's the same thing. To be precise, I am addressing those who are born again and spirit filled.

Tithe is God's own way of sustaining those who work in his vineyard.

It also acts as a reservoir to support the widows, the fatherless and the orphans.

Claiming 2b a pilot and actually working as a pilot are 2 different things. Anyone can claim 2b a Christian (professing) but not everyone lives d life(practicing). U are absolutely spot on this purpose of tithing but folks aren't informed of this purpose. Its even possible that most churches aren't putting tithe 2 use d way it is supposed to. Acts 4:32-35
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by marvinsync(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
bedspread:

Going to Heaven Requires one to Surrender to JESUS CHRIST....
Not Tithing might Believers from Making Heaven ..
The problem is that a whole lot are yet to Be Born again!
Once you are Born-Again you will have not problem with Tithing!

tell that to pastor EA Adeboye
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
lexy2014:

What exactly is d purpose of tithing?

What is exactly is the purpose of paying Tax?
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
lonelydora:

What is exactly is the purpose of paying Tax?
Does d Bible justify tithing with paying taxes? Jesus talked about paying taxes (which churches don't pay) but never associated it with tithing. Don't u have any scripture 2 buttress ur point?
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
scait:
freeze na Antichrist, make him continue to lead Antichrist followers
U mean anyone not paying tithe is Antichrist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking / Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.