Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' (29629 Views)

Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Jaynom(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
That's an old interview
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Rockyrascal(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
I can relate but wetin concern me

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Uduakuduakobong(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is what happens wen u re under d influence of lying spirits. Sheeple movt indeed..... Orue'.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by oruma19: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerians no just knw book sha, simple english una no de understand... "When he just started his ministry" una no hear that one...mumu kill nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by TruthinAction: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Do this experiment yourself. Stop paying tithe for a while and tell the difference from the time you were paying tithe. I am not talking to church goers or unbelievers. I am talking to professing Christians.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by baratech: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chai... Confusion
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Damage control gone bad already
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by ClearFlair: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Confused. cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Qpetz: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Satire

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by aalangel(f): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
He's still paying it. He can't stop.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I just pray the members he led astray will learn their lessons and turn back to God, amen
modified:
even the person below me has received sense
It seems your god is broke.
Mine is not Broke.
How much do you think you can give GOD to turn situations around..??
You should rather expect from GOD and not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Christmasdon(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
He wanted to deceive so many of us, but he learnt his lessons, who say he won.t come out again.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by ollah2: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
oruma19:
Nigerians no just knw book sha, simple english una no de understand... "When he just started his ministry" una no hear that one...mumu kill nigerians

You wonder why they are ruled by dumbos. Just imagine the front page page and see the comments from under graduates and graduates. Shame on them all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by correctguy101(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
The dribbler has dribbled himself into a tight corner.

i.e one corner.... cheesy

The infidel is going bald, his "online ministry" undecided is taking a toll on him. He's getting old, too old, yet he's getting more confused.

Maybe he'll admit being an infidel like yours truly when he turns 70 or 80. What an old man undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by KingSango(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
MrGoogle88:
Hypocrite!! angry angry

I didn't want to say that yet what else can be said? grin

There has never been a human being to walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ.

And the king did not hang. grin

www.theriseofsodomblogspot.com

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
bedspread:
Confused Brother!

How does Tithes paying or not paying concern Death?

You keep Rumbling yourself

Can you see the guy is a confused soul?

He was preaching against it abusing Oyedepo abusing Adeboye and yet paying it "underground"

And some people stopped paying it the moment he started his rumbling and campaign.

So is that fair?
I thought he was acting like a Saint.

Can you see how many are misled and the person misleading them makes heaven?

Don't pay thithe again it is wrong but you were still paying it because you thought if you stop you will die.

I used to think this guy is smart with all the noise he makes not knowing he is a big fool.

All his Nairaland followers should cover their faces in shame.

Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
aalangel:
He's still paying it. He can't stop.

grin how would he stop. He is afraid he will die naw.

Madness

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by frank317: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I just pray the members he led astray will learn their lessons and turn back to God, amen
modified:
even the person below me has received sense

Mr prayer... How are u better than daddy freeze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Olumeme: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
I have never paid tithe, and I don't plan to pay, freeze talks about it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
HappyPagan:
Freeze, just another hustler.

Like Oyedepo and Adeboye, his p1mps in the Lord. Faith is a wonderful spell.

May Satan forgive this men for taking over his ministry. Who knew that for the masses to love the devil, all he has to do is say 'I love Christ'.

The Nigerian has been so properly colonized, his mind so destroyed, that in 2018, he argues over scriptures handed to Israelites over 2000 years ago...

No iota of sense in all these.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by JeogahII(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jubril Freeze sorry Daddy Freeze is confused. the Bible didn't even mentioned death as it regards tithes. I pay my tithe sha.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by PharmaGirl(f): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Freeze you're a freaking liar undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by denitro(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
All blessings are predicated upon laws and that if we desire a particular blessing,
we must abide by the law that guarantees the blessing. If we do not conform to the
bounds and conditions of a law, we are not justified in receiving the blessings associated with it.

Whatever law anyone keeps he is preserved by that law, and he receives whatever reward that
law guarantees unto him. Paying tithes is actually for one's safety.
A day will come after this earth life and the law of tithes will protect some and condemn others.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by jibrilELsudan: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Daddy Freeze Freezer and Satan and Konji and small prick = Same Whatsapp group.

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by naijacentric(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
KingSango:

I didn't want to say that yet what else can be said? grin

There has never been a human being to walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ.

And the king did not hang. grin

www.theriseofsodomblogspot.com

wow so the church collect from slavery gains nawa oh so the earth is also flat i thought as much

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I relate to this.
Sometimes leading a double life is inevitable.

Though it is okay to cheat as a man.
I practiced monogamy all the while I encouraged polygamy. God forgive me for the souls I led astray.

i have been a faithful man all my life and one woman man but i encourage polygamy because it is not a sin and i will defend it anyday.
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by naijacentric(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
tamethem:

Can you see the guy is a confused soul?

He was preaching against it abusing Oyedepo abusing Adeboye and yet paying it "underground"

And some people stopped paying it the moment he started his rumbling and campaign.

So is that fair?
I thought he was acting like a Saint.

Can you see how many are misled and the person misleading them makes heaven?

Don't pay thithe again it is wrong but you were still paying it because you thought if you stop you will die.

I used to think this guy is smart with all the noise he makes not knowing he is a big fool.

All his Nairaland followers should cover their faces in shame.

Smh
its u dats not smart am sure u replied with impulse did u actually read wat he said mr tithe n pastor worshipper!
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by deebrain(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Shame on all the idiots on nairaland that fall for some cheap campaign. They will preach "feminism" and you, slowpoke, will go about, gathering essays and blowing big grammar online- - the person that you look up to, secretly, doesn't do it. They get married. Humbled at home. Their husband is their king. Big family.

Imagine this cursed being. I started hearing his crap almost a year plus ago, AND NOW HE SAYS THIS?!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by KingSango(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
naijacentric:
wow so the church collect from slavery gains nawa oh so the earth is also flat i thought as much

Yes, only one King I know who wants to end White Supremacy over Africa, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyemi III, the Alaafin of Oyo and may He long live! The living Sango. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by stagger: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
How does this laughable freezer man still get front page coverage on Nairaland? Na so Seun dem dey find ratings?
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' by naijacentric(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
KingSango:

Yes, only one King I know who wants to end White Supremacy over Africa, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyemi III, the Alaafin of Oyo and may He long live! The living Sango. smiley smiley smiley
so dat means the so called oni of ife stool is a scam den i wonder how dat kingdon came about when noting great about it in history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking / Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna / Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.