Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why I Wanted To Become A Catholic Priest - Charly Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Wanted To Become A Catholic Priest - Charly Boy (272 Views)

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wanted To Become A Catholic Priest - Charly Boy by geswith: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Showbiz maverick, Mr Charles Oputa, a.k.a " Charlyboy, " revealed that he considered becoming a priest because of his strong moral and spiritual parenting from his late father. This was stated in Abuja by Charlyboy on Tuesday at the 2018 Justice Oputa Annual Conference (JOAC), an annual series of lectures on leadership. read more here >>> https://www.breakingnewstimes.com/2018/12/06/why-i-wanted-to-become-a-Catholic-priest-charly-boy/
Re: Why I Wanted To Become A Catholic Priest - Charly Boy by JohnFrankling(m): 2:20am On Dec 06, 2018
Okoko

(1) (Reply)

Lolxzzzzz / Ogun Stateabeokuta Guys And Girls / Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.