Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje (12376 Views)

Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / Ore: From Theatre Of War To Industrial Hub (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Lagos needs more flatheaded fan yogo hawkers to develop the place PLUS more of their sisters who constitute 90% of the brothel population in Nigeria
Dude I was about to write this. You stole my mind sha lol
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2018
WritePal:

Yes, Silly! All non-Yorubas in Lagos will vote Agbaje this time - urhobos, itsekiris, tiv, idoma, ikwere, anang, ibibio, efik, kwale, ijaw, isoko,, ogoja, ebi, igbira etc plus the few reasonable, non-tribal blinded Yorubas like you.

We will free Lagos finally from colonialism from the self-imposed Governor General of SW Lord Bola Lugard Tinibu.

You will soon go into hiding and shut your gutter mouth forever.
As long as we have the real yorubas not the bleached diluted mixed ones that wants to be biafra, joining hands with hausas will make the world go round, the rest of the nation can jump into the nearest lagoon.
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2018
WritePal:

No, get your facts right. Lagos was developed by Nigeria with South South oil money as FCT, just as Abuja is enjoying today - regardless of party.

Didn't your regional parties -AD to ACN rule other SW states? Why do you all claim Lagos and development when it was by the grace of the FG, which in turn attracted population and FDI? Why not boast about Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo etc? Are they not in the same SW? Are they not siblings? What was the difference? FG presence and advantage as FCT for 40 years with SS oil money.

Tomorrow now, Abuja people will start claiming their region is developed, forgetting it was developed by the whole Nigeria with SS oil money especially.
So who is stopping you igbos or south south to use the same oil money to build your own lagos or Abuja in the south
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2018
WritePal:

No, get your facts right. Lagos was developed by Nigeria with South South oil money as FCT, just as Abuja is enjoying today - regardless of party.

Didn't your regional parties -AD to ACN rule other SW states? Why do you all claim Lagos and development when it was by the grace of the FG, which in turn attracted population and FDI? Why not boast about Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo etc? Are they not in the same SW? Are they not siblings? What was the difference? FG presence and advantage as FCT for 40 years with SS oil money.

Tomorrow now, Abuja people will start claiming their region is developed, forgetting it was developed by the whole Nigeria with SS oil money especially.

So who is stopping you igbos or south south to use the same oil money to build your own lagos or Abuja in the south. Your leaders r pocketing money n putting u all in agony while you point fingers at South West n north for ur troubles. Werey
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2018
WritePal:

So who is stopping you igbos or south south to use the same oil money to build your own lagos or Abuja in the south. Your leaders r pocketing money n putting u all in agony while you point fingers at South West n north for ur troubles. Werey
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by drlateef: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=emmanuelpopson post=73591496]otito koro.... gbam....

modified..
APC for 16 years and counting should be ashamed of themselves in Lagos.. but the gullible blind followers won't understand how a state that earns close to 20 billion a month IGR is still in mess..but we celebrate mediocrity and incompetence... its all glaring to see from the roads ,environment, indiscipline etc...[/quot]

This is unbelievable. PDP destroyed Nigeria in 16 years and Nigeria moved backwards. Lagos has always been ruled by progressives and it has moved far better than Nigeria in leaps and bounds. You can only be an enemy of progress to wish that PDP should come to Lagos. Let PDP remain in SS and SE where progress is not needed. All that is needed is ability to speak Igbo, you can steal anything you want after that. In fact, very soon Lagos will hold a referendum to secede from Nigeria. We may take our brothers in SW with us because we think the same way, we think progressive.

Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by 49cents(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2018
KingKingKing:
Agbaje just dey yan dust, stupid man!

Your party was in power for 16good years , with a rise in oil prices how well did you Guys change this country rather you all plundered the country's Commonwealth!

The slogan "Giant of Africa" was rubbished under the 16 years reign of your government!

Agbaje will so lose come next year that even His family will disown him!

PDP can never win Lagos
.Places being ruled by the PDP
Abia.. Abia is a state without vision, a glorified slum and a dump site, no visible infrastructure no governance no good road

Delta: Despite being oil Rich, Delta is the second most backward oil producing state in the whole wide world
Bayelsa: Need i tell you much, Bayelsa is the most backward oil producing state in the world, no development at all!

Ebonyi: Ebonyi is still in the 18th century despite being ruled by PDP from inception!

Taraba: this is a state that doesn't know what civilization is all about

We can never turn our Lagos to this,...

PDP IS A BASTARD..
.ATIKU IS A CRIMINAL.
OBI IS A CON MAN
AGBAJE A FOOL

yes aba is a slum and its run by the PDP. But is it a bad thing if a visionary leader stands on the soapbox of the APC and challenge the status quo in Abia just like Agbaje is doing in Lagos?

Las las all we want is a Nigeria that is working. it doesnt matter the party doing it once they are transparent and innovative then we are all good
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Pizzle1234(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Have you been to lagos?
GoTV:
sad This one just dey talk rubbish since.
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Niorte: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2018
Afamed:

Ask Agbaje to account for the pharmaceutical company he inherited from his dad first.?

How does that affect your life? Is his private business your business? Did he embezzle public fund?

I see you have nothing substantial to critic about him.

Sanwo-Tinubu has been part of the rot in Lagos since 15 years ago. Let him account for his stewardship.
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by justfash50: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2018
Niorte:

How does that affect your life? Is his private business your business? Did he embezzle public fund?

Sanwo-Tinubu has been part of the rot in Lagos since 15 years ago. Let him account for his stewardship.

When you put Nigeria and Lagos state side by side with indices like Governance structure, progress and development to measure achieved thus far, you will understand the magnitude of hatred and intellectual depravity displayed by you.

Soon, you will come and eat your vomit when SANWO EKO is sworn in as the GOVERNOR of Lagos state.
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Ugosample(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
49cents:

yes aba is a slum and its run by the PDP. But is it a bad thing if a visionary leader stands on the soapbox of the APC and challenge the status quo in Abia just like Agbaje is doing in Lagos?

Las las all we want is a Nigeria that is working. it doesnt matter the party doing it once they are transparent and innovative then we are all good

that's all
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Niorte: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
justfash50:

When you put Nigeria and Lagos state side by side with indices like Governance structure, progress and development to measure achieved thus far, you will understand the magnitude of hatred and intellectual depravity displayed by you.

Soon, you will come and eat your vomit when SANWO EKO is sworn in as the GOVERNOR of Lagos state.
Why compare Lagos with Nigeria when you can compare Lagos with Johannesburg, London, Madrid and other great cities in the world.

Yes, you're right with the name. Sanwo Olu to Sanwo-Eko to Tinubu (Meaning Sanwo-Olu will pay Lagos tax payers money to Tinubu)

We Lagosians want a Governor not a stooge.

Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Ikinternational: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
KingKingKing:
Agbaje just dey yan dust, stupid man!

Your party was in power for 16good years , with a rise in oil prices how well did you Guys change this country rather you all plundered the country's Commonwealth!

The slogan "Giant of Africa" was rubbished under the 16 years reign of your government!

Agbaje will so lose come next year that even His family will disown him!

PDP can never win Lagos
.Places being ruled by the PDP
Abia.. Abia is a state without vision, a glorified slum and a dump site, no visible infrastructure no governance no good road

Delta: Despite being oil Rich, Delta is the second most backward oil producing state in the whole wide world
Bayelsa: Need i tell you much, Bayelsa is the most backward oil producing state in the world, no development at all!

Ebonyi: Ebonyi is still in the 18th century despite being ruled by PDP from inception!

Taraba: this is a state that doesn't know what civilization is all about

We can never turn our Lagos to this,...

PDP IS A BASTARD..
.ATIKU IS A CRIMINAL.
OBI IS A CON MAN
AGBAJE A FOOL

But apc is full of former pdp members. So what are you really saying? Did they receive brain transplant after joining?

Democrats n Republicans don't share ideology. That's how you easily separate them. In Nigeria no politician is different from the next. N you're here shouting as if apc is some mighty performing party.

You're drowning in the Ocean while making fun of the person drowning in the gutter. Smh

Lord please help Nigerians get sense.
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Ikinternational: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
jafol:

The amount of ignorance you people are willing to feign.
The amount of pretension just to make a favorable point.
As if ALL Nigerians don't know the truth about Lagos. N how it became Nigeria's dominant city.

It's unfortunate so many people that post on this site lack character. Can't even have an honest discussion with someone that consider themselves a man. Every opinion is slanted. Fk truth.
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by zoedew: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Which panel is he talking about? He has learnt nothing from the self-righteous bid of Buhari whose first wrong foot forward after he became President was to paint his country black and foreign direct investment ceased to look in our direction!
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by zoedew: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Niorte:

Why compare Lagos with Nigeria when you can compare Lagos with Johannesburg, London, Madrid and other great cities in the world.

Yes, you're right with the name. Sanwo Olu to Sanwo-Eko to Tinubu (Meaning Sanwo-Olu will pay Lagos tax payers money to Tinubu)

We Lagosians want a Governor not a stooge.

All things considered and within the context of Nigeria, can you seriously compare Lagos with J’burg, Mama Charlie Town and Madrid?
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by zoedew: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Niorte:

I’m amazed at you saying it does not matter that a man who has not successfully managed a first generation family business he inherited from his father is elected Governor of a 24/7 State Lagos is! Can’t you see that he sees the State he desires to rule as backward! He is pessimistic about Lagos! His attitude is defeatist from the word “go”. Agbaje can’t do Lagos right!!
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ikinternational:

The amount of ignorance you people are willing to feign.
The amount of pretension just to make a favorable point.
As if ALL Nigerians don't know the truth about Lagos. N how it became Nigeria's dominant city.

It's unfortunate so many people that post on this site lack character. Can't even have an honest discussion with someone that consider themselves a man. Every opinion is slanted. Fk truth.
Sorry u can't handle the truth , most of u igbos love lies i dont blame u Bleep off
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Ikinternational: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
jafol:

Sorry u can't handle the truth , most of u igbos love lies i dont blame u Bleep off

Let me help you. Fuvck you.
As if our pockets weigh the same. Idiot
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by ArcFresky(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Reference:

Not much difference. Can the average Lagosian say he is better off than the average Nigerian in all the key indices of living.... don't think so...

No, but the average Nigerian will prefer moving to lagos (to make money) than Ogun, Kano or whatever state you can think of.

Infact the only other place developed in comparison to Lagos, is Abuja, and you can guess why.
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ikinternational:

Let me help you. Fuvck you.
As if our pockets weigh the same. Idiot
Definitely if your ur pockets weigh the same as YORUBAS, your states will not be where it is today and ur village chest beaters will not find refuge in yoruba land
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Firgemachar: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
WritePal:

So tell us about Osun, Oyo, Ogun that your tribal parties, AD and ACN ruled? Why are you all obsessed about Lagos which was FG property and developed by SS oil money for 40 years?

Most parts of current Lagos state including Ikeja used to belong to the old Western region.

Uninformed kids everywhere... embarassed
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Firgemachar:

Most parts of current Lagos state including Ikeja used to belong to the old Western region.

Uninformed kids everywhere... embarassed

Mr, Assumption, me a kid. Lol. Tell me the history of Nigeria. Or would you like a lecture? The basic info you gave there makes you feel grown up? I gave a summary, coming down to the level of tribal bullies here, if you want detailed analysis to back up my assertion, I'll gladly indulge you.

People will just come and say "kids," on a faceless forums and not knowing the actual age and exposure level of the person you're arrogantly referring to.

Yes, Lagos was part of the Western Region during pre and post independence era. But pray, where was the capital of Nigeria? Lagos. Where was the first and major focus of the federal government in terms of physical
and social infrastructural development since pre 1960 till 1991 when FCT moved to Abuja ? Lagos. And where was federal government getting its money mainly?Oil money from Nigeria Delta.

So stop boasting about Lagos cos it was developed by niger Delta oil money. Boast about Ogun, Oyo, Ondo and the rest. Abuja is currently being developed by Niger Delta money. Lagos belongs to everybody cos it was developed by the whole Nigeria, not Western Region.

Do you understand now, Mr "kid"?
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Ikinternational: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
jafol:

Definitely if your ur pockets weigh the same as YORUBAS, your states will not be where it is today and ur village chest beaters will not find refuge in yoruba land

Literally lol.
Please tell me the last time you bought something using your yoruba blood?
Paid a bill/rent using your yoruba blood?
Or someone said don't worry don't pay cause you're yoruba.
You're exactly the type of idiot i hate. Loud mouth, hiding behind yoruba, but doesn't own ANYTHING.

Instead of you telling me about YOUR achievements, YOUR pockets, you quickly went n hid behind your tribe.
Okay now, go n knock on femi otedola's gate n tell him how you rep his tribe online. Let's see how quickly they throw you out. That's if they don't call police.

We're not mates so i won't be going back n forth any further. You literally have nothing to offer. You can barely even afford data card. That's why it took so long to respond. Brokeness is contagious n i do not wish to be infected by you.

I'll be in Nigeria for the holidays. In that two weeks ill spend more money than you see in 2yrs. Facts.

You're only fit to carry my luggage. THAT'S IT.
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 1:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Ikinternational:

Literally lol.
Please tell me the last time you bought something using your yoruba blood?
Paid a bill/rent using your yoruba blood?
Or someone said don't worry don't pay cause you're yoruba.
You're exactly the type of idiot i hate. Loud mouth, hiding behind yoruba, but doesn't own ANYTHING.

Instead of you telling me about YOUR achievements, YOUR pockets, you quickly went n hid behind your tribe.
Okay now, go n knock on femi otedola's gate n tell him how you rep his tribe online. Let's see how quickly they throw you out. That's if they don't call police.

We're not mates so i won't be going back n forth any further. You literally have nothing to offer. You can barely even afford data card. That's why it took so long to respond. Brokeness is contagious n i do not wish to be infected by you.

I'll be in Nigeria for the holidays. In that two weeks ill spend more money than you see in 2yrs. Facts.

You're only fit to carry my luggage. THAT'S IT.
No be only Carry your luggage, i go carry you throw inside lagos lagoon. Thats where you n ur people fit. Don't come here and be chest beating with cocaine money. We know u igbos n money, u n ur people r already nuisance to real Nigerians outside the country with drugs. The only money you can spend is in ur potopoto village at ur yam festival where all ur starved n wretched family are looking up for bread from u.
FYI, I LOVE MY YORUBA TRIBE, You can eat grass if that one pain you. I mean even Paul okoye ur tribalistic brother can't do without building on yoruba soil. Lol

Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Ikinternational: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=jafol post=73647504]
No be only Carry your luggage, i go carry you throw inside lagos lagoon. Thats where you n ur people fit. Don't come here and be chest beating with cocaine money. We know u igbos n money, u n ur people r already nuisance to real Nigerians outside the country with drugs. The only money you can spend is in ur potopoto village at ur yam festival where all ur starved n wretched family are looking up for bread from u.
FYI, I LOVE MY YORUBA TRIBE, You can eat grass if that one pain you. I mean even Paul okoye ur tribalistic brother can't do without building on

Poor man's lament. Sorry
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Ballotti: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
True dat!
It is a SLUM HUB! grin
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=Ikinternational post=73672384][/quote]

Lol E pain am, I know you don't have any good reply, save ur poor man lament to ur potopoto villagers
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=Ikinternational post=73672384][/quote]

Lol E pain am, I know you don't have any good reply, save ur poor man lament to ur potopoto villagers.
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by Ikinternational: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
jafol:

Lol E pain am, I know you don't have any good reply, save ur poor man lament to ur potopoto p villagers.

Idiot with no property. Conversating with a landlord n he feels special.
You can't even take a girl shopping n blow ordinary 50k.
No doubt you'll be a tenant your whole life. Because your mentality is allergic to money. Shouting don't pay rent small boy.

Continue to wallow in misery. You earned it
Re: Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje by jafol(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ikinternational:

Idiot with no property. Conversating with a landlord n he feels special.
You can't even take a girl shopping n blow ordinary 50k.
No doubt you'll be a tenant your whole life. Because your mentality is allergic to money. Shouting don't pay rent small boy.

Continue to wallow in misery. You earned it
Wait n u know me personally...dude stop gassing yourself...it took u three days to find unstable regular chest beating sentences that most of ur villagers use. We know u ar not a millionaire unless its crime related, cultist, or cocaine money. The only place u can boast of a house is in south west, pls where is ur house un south east?

Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa / 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan / Count Me Out Of Osun Debt Crisis – Aregbesola

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79