Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. (10826 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:34pm On May 12, 2022
So as the topic implies am in a need of a boyfriend, when I mean boyfriend I mean real one, not all those broke ass redpillers ooo. He must have these qualities:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Must be intelligent and above all must not have a body count that is above 3. Thank u!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by ObamaMessi: 6:40pm On May 12, 2022
I'm here! I've all the qualities and more.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by sakanifemi123(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
must know how to knack a woman well

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Stevyne: 6:47pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So as the topic implies am in a need of a boyfriend, when I mean boyfriend I mean real one, not all those broke ass redpillers ooo. He must have these qualities:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Must be intelligent and above all must not have a body count that is above 3. Thank u!!
Lol

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
You need a job, well if you have one consider another with great pay grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,

Since I'm qualified, nah you go woo me so oya let the wooing begins.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by toujurs: 6:56pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Continue fooling yourself, there is nothing like body count for a guy, a guy can Bleep as many girls as he wants. It's his money talking, unlike ladies that rely on a man wealth, like you for example looking for a rich man, it's obvious you are from a financial struggling family, that is why you are looking for a rich man to leeche on, to set your ass free from hunger, Money you can make on your own, but No you don't want to work extra. You want it to come easy. And you want the rich man to respect you right , How do you expect him to respect a leeche. Na wa o. undecided. Rich men don't marry from struggling family, they will knack you as they like and pay you off. If you don't know. You better cut your coat according to your size to avoid depression.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Rumor2ruth: 6:57pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
if I happen to meet your criteria,would you meet mine? In that case, your mitochondrial too must be tight,must not have a fishy odour and no bodycount.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Oblivionz5(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,

How much you go pay ?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by nickyj19: 7:02pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
who be this one wey dey cap Vatical undecided

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2022
Lol, dis funny OP. Is it a long term relationship u re looking for? Or the give me money, i give you towtow Type you need?

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by virginprincess(f): 7:06pm On May 12, 2022
toujurs:
Continue fooling yourself, there is nothing like body count for a guy, a guy can Bleep as many girls as he wants. It's his money talking, unlike ladies that rely on a man wealth, like you for example looking for a rich man, it's obvious you are from a financial struggling family, that is why you are looking for a rich man to leeche on, to set your ass free from hunger, Money you can make on your own, but No you don't want to work extra. You want it to come easy. And you want the rich man to respect you right , How do you expect him to respect a leeche. Na wa o. undecided. Rich men don't marry from struggling family, they will knack you as they like and pay you off. If you don't know. You better cut your coat according to your size to avoid depression.
Wow!, nothing like body count for a guy, really!, that is why God will continue punishing you people with HIV, STD, gonorrhea, syphilis etc that money can't easily solve, don't worry continue sleeping with anything in the name of there is nothing like body count for a guy, the end result is waiting for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 12, 2022
U are not ready grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Choilila: 7:11pm On May 12, 2022
grin
I'm available

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by 001spice: 7:11pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
bt u ur write up ain`t showing that u r intelligent.i wonder u can cope if u see sum1 intelligent.cos honestly u seem nt to have anything up in ur brain. Work on ur self 1st

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by toujurs: 7:13pm On May 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow!, nothing like body count for a guy, really!, that is why God will continue punishing you people with HIV, STD, gonorrhea, syphilis etc that money can't easily solve, don't worry continue sleeping with anything in the name of there is nothing like body count for a guy, the end result is waiting for you.
Go to your mummy and cry like a baby because you can't sleep around like guys do grin grin grin, Is it not still you female that spread infections, your gender now sleep with dogs for money, like wtf. Did they curse you guys with love for money. If you work you must chop and can provide why all these short cut, to success mentality it's sickening angry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Elporo(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow!, nothing like body count for a guy, really!, that is why God will continue punishing you people with HIV, STD, gonorrhea, syphilis etc that money can't easily solve

Shocked, you did not get the MEMO!
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by virginprincess(f): 7:17pm On May 12, 2022
Elporo:

Shocked, you did not get the MEMO!
What do you mean by that undecided undecided.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
Are you a virgin? Let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Alaefulu(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2022
Beebah forever
i will be waiting
everlasting
Like a sound
Leave forever
For the moment
Ever searching
For the girl
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Bashnigga(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
Are you rich
Are you beautiful
Are you tall
Are you intelligent
Is your body count less than 3

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Das1mama: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Wow 9ice 1 but do u have all those qualities u mentioned above? if yes am in

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Fcmb2022(f): 9:30pm On May 12, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Are you a virgin? Let's start from there
Good question

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Fcmb2022(f): 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
Bashnigga:
Are you rich Are you beautiful Are you tall Are you intelligent Is your body count less than 3
Problems E no dey finish E choke.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Fcmb2022(f): 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Who dey breath!!
intact who cough??
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by InfinityFabric: 9:47pm On May 12, 2022
You must have these qualities ooo:

Must be a virgin. Born-again virgin NOT allowed
Must be 5'4 and above.
Must not be light skinned.
Must be debt-free.
No Art student allowed in here. E better if you don't go school sef than to be Art student.
No Instagram, Twitter, nor Facebook.
You Must be intelligent. Hahaha, I know I know.

11 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:49pm On May 12, 2022
Toks2008:

Since I'm qualified, nah you go woo me so oya let the wooing begins.
Are u sure u are qualified
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by kushercain: 9:52pm On May 12, 2022
virginprincess:

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Fremantle: 9:55pm On May 12, 2022
undecided
toujurs:
Continue fooling yourself, there is nothing like body count for a guy, a guy can Bleep as many girls as he wants.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by SarutobiEky(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
You'll die single.

5 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Are u sure u are qualified

SMH! Over qualify dey worry me lol!

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:54pm On May 12, 2022
Toks2008:

SMH! Over qualify dey worry me lol!
Lol yeye fowl!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Destiny When It Comes To Love? / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.