Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. (990 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by anayolity: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Never to love wholeheartedly, never lower your standards for anyone.

Take care of yourself first before anyone because when its all over you will still be left with only you.

finally don't get too familiar with anyone.

feel free to share yours!
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by Learnstuffs: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2018
It thought me that relationship is not good for an ambitious young man. It is an unwanted distraction that might end in disappointment.
Keep hustling folks

8 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by jidamsel43(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2018
There is nothing like love except deception . Never allow a lady to deceive on the guise of love. The true definition of LOVE to most of them is deception .
My last experience taught me that never put your eggs in one basket unless you are ready for hatching

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
It taught me nothing.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Taught Me Sometime Be Good And Sometime Be Bad Cos life don't stay in one position it move around
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by backbone503(m): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Love, respect and appreciate everyone you have, but be prepared to graciously carry-on and be even happier without them. Everything that comes, goes. This is one cold and hard fact of life.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by EscobarSnipes(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2018
A girl's live could be deep and intoxicating but it is surely TEMPORAL
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by raphretle: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2018
Never Invest in any skirt wearing being in the name of love...
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2018
No one is indispensable.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Colourich:
No one is indispensable.

Certainly.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by mhizbel(f): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
It taught me that having a boyfriend is not a necessity.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by Uglymugg: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
backbone503:
Love, respect and appreciate everyone you have, but be prepared to graciously carry-on and be even happier without them.
Do you have any idea how incredibly difficult this thing is? It's ten times easier to write than to practice. Humans are just not built to detach from a relationship that easily. That's why we have sociopaths, most of them can do that.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
It taught me that no one is worth giving my all.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by marvin906(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
never tolerate bulls.hit..
love is stupid..
never give your all in a relationship when you're partner can't do the same..
Don't be blinded by love..
nice guy's are always at the loosing end...
money first b4 chicks

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. by backbone503(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uglymugg:
Do you have any idea how incredibly difficult this thing is? It's ten times easier to write than to practice. Humans are just not built to detach from a relationship that easily. That's why we have sociopaths, most of them can do that.

Charlie, speak for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ever A Good Idea To Loan Your Partner Money? / Advice needed / What Kind Of Lips Attract Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.